Fuck. The gf wants to see Popstar or Neighbors 2 and is making me choose. What the fuck do I pick

Fuck. The gf wants to see Popstar or Neighbors 2 and is making me choose. What the fuck do I pick.

Another website.

a new gf

Poster, hands down. Neither of them are great movies, but Neighbors 2 is a fucking laugh-free wasteland of boredom. Popstar has its moments.

>Popstar
might actually have some laughs

>Neighbors 2
that pig nosed chick and dude weed lmao

the answer is clear

>gf
Literally kill yourself you retarded leftist cuck.

Popstar.

reddit

One movie has sadfu. One movie does not have sadfu. You do the maths

Popstar. Hotrod is fucking hilarious

/thread

Neighbours 2 so you can have a cheeky fap to piggy

this desu

Whichever one has a shorter runtime, try to be tired going in so you can nap through it.

Popstar has better reviews but it was a flop.

< $5 million

Neighbors 2 was hilarious in an extremely forgettable way.

>but Neighbors 2 is a fucking laugh-free wasteland of boredom

I keep seeing this. Have people actually seen the movie? It was miles better than the first one. Not saying it's the funniest shit ever but I really don't get the hatred. I hate DUDE WEED LMAO guy and pig girl too.

This.

One you're stuck with the loud and annoying Samberg and the other has a fridge and DUDE WEED.

Sadfu is only highlight.

>dating you
>acting surprised she has shit taste

Having seen both, Popstar is absolutely the better choice.

Neighbors had exactly one funny joke ("oh look, they got another little Jew in the oven").

>Samberg
He's actually funny tho

No. He is not.
He overacts and was never funny on snl.

Thank God Jorma got to do MacGruber without him. Would have harmed the movie

>letting women pick the movie

Seriously, grow some balls and just tell her no.

Take her to the Conjuring. When she starts getting scared you can probably get some.

>Decide to be a fucking idiot and date a mormon girl who I found out had a crush on me for years
>She is literally the biggest fucking pleb I've ever met, wants me to watch shit like "That Awkward Moment" with her and unironically sends me Avril Lavigne covers of Nickelback songs
>Find out she's a fucking crazy retard with tons of emotional baggage as well
Glad I got the fuck out.

Food poisoning.

>dissing Samberg but praising absolute wank like Macgruber

KYS