You wake up and this happens

something something 1984

>hurr america isn't imperialist nation
>no not at all
>seriously
right

Manifest destiny, bitch

Unironically become a bomb throwing anarchist.

become a terrorist and blow myself up in a kindergarten

Good luck with that, will you run for president in your later years too?

Sure why not.

Begin a domestic terror organization
Spark rebellions and revolts everywhere

grab my ak-47 and head to the nearest mall

>implying you mexifats would do anything
why don't you mallninjas do something about the corrupt politicians and cartels ruining your shitty country?

God speed user

Oh man the amerishart
Like clockwork

>mexicans salty about a wall
>even saltier when a wall isn't needed anymore

>still stuck with quebec, vancouver and toronto

Even if it was a peaceful transaction? I know it's a long shot but not impossible

kek
those vietnamissefags and towelheads you fight on the other side in the world still fuck you up, imagine what 150 millions of mexicans could do in your soil

>Annex Mexico
>Wall them off anyway
It'll be glorious

It used to be a long shot
Now it is impossible

Nothing is impossible user

There's no peaceful renouncing our culture/identity, much less for that of our historic enemy

Even if your government were to collapse on itself and wage civil war for decades to come?

has happened before
We are still doing fine

you guys are fine?

We've survived decades of civil war

Dude you do realize your country has just become the biggest of our problems don't you?

Then I go back to sleep

Sure, just had ""dinner""

Would the cartels throw their hat in the war? You'd think they'd nab their own slices for themselves

Not under Trump's presidency.
I wouldn't want to be ruled buyt that psycho

become senator for the dominican state.

Kill Canucks and Spics who try to rebel.

It's only 4 to 8 years

If the US invaded? Probably, chance to redeem themselves while staying in business

I'd vote for you

then i really wake up, realize it did not happen, have a day as usual

>implying they wouldn't throw themselves into the political system and fund politicians and parties for their own interests

colonizing mars is a long shot, this is out of that league
i personally would not mind it, but i know tons of people both sides of the wall would just abhor it
as automation becomes more sophisticated manufacture requires less people with greater specialized education, the US would need to keep 99.9999999% of mexico on welfare, then they would have to repeal Customs & Habits laws (special laws that only apply to indians and make it really hard to conduct any kind of beneficial economical transaction with them), then build 2 centuries worth of infrastructure, all of this while trying not to get lynched by the american working class

>Implying they are not already part of those parties on both sides of the border
There's plenty of nationalistic people in the cartels even so, and they already push a Robin Hood narrative.

Great you made a giant 3rd world country

That robin hood narrative has been declining tho
The new cartels are more on the homicidal maniac side

well either get your shit together or sink down. Let me know if you guys end up finding all those corrupt governors that fled your country.

You're overblowing Usos y Costumbres way out of proportion, as well as being overly dramatic on our infrastructure, we actuallty use more fiber optics than the Amerilards, are you from Guerrero by any chance?

the only reason those politicians get elected is because they are populist demagogues, they promise to give the voters one month of groceries in exchange for their support then suck the government's budget into their personal accounts
we would have to fix the entire populace, nobody here wants to know how ignorant (ignorance is not the same as idiocy or stupidity, btw) they are. and when you try to explain to them why they're wrong they will accept it, but will forever be resentful towards you for it, chosing the exact opposite of what you advocate because you "humilliate" them in the past
USA get accused to being anti-intellectual, but Isaac Asimov (who denounced american anti-intellectualism) didn't knew shit about how the mexican worker class thinks

DENMARK BTFO

Stop using 3rd world incorrectly

>inb4 hurr the meaning and definition changed

No, they haven't

>they wouldn't throw themselves into the political system and fund politicians and parties for their own interests
no need to imply, they already do that

Great you made a giant developing country

We will not oay a single red cent you fucking thief

Sinaloa cartel is still doing fine with it, my point is in the event of a US invasion the carttels would likely form a big part of the resistance, look at Colombia's case and how most of the groups involved financed themselves with drugs and other crimes.

Better

Still better than get nuked by China as a reprisal

>What you gon do with all that ice.

even if they were found they would not be prosecuted, you think they just slung billions of pesos (thousands of dollars) under the rug over their period without anybody noticing?
>sink down
we're going straight into the Mariana's trench

You sound like some bitter right wing moron, it isn't as cut and dry as you're making it out to be and what the fuck does based Asimov have anything to do with this?

>overblowing
i am overblowing everything, yes
but those stupid laws make it really inconvenient to hire or deal with indians

A true American already. :')

>we're going straight into the Mariana's trench
No we are not and panicking serves noi purpose, if Trump nukes NAFTA we don;t overnight become Africa or even Guatemala, it just means we go through the type of shit that Brazil and Argentina have been dealing with the past few years.

asimov denounced the rise of anti-intellectualism in america, which i won't deny is worrying, but latin american countries are way down there, mexico is not the exception
>bitter right wing moron
you realize if AMLO wins in 2018 this will become Venezuela 2.0 right? and it won't be Chavez's Venezuela, we're going straight into Maduroland

No, they don't, it's the same as dealing with unions under ley del trabajo, those in the know get away with exploitation on just paying off the right people, while those the laws are actually meant to protect never had a chance. Care to cite specific examples?

No man, if Peje wins it will be like having Echeverria again, not Maduro, Mexico is not Venezuela, no man can get re-elected here for more than a single term for one. As for Asimov he died a good while ago, long before birtherism, teabaggers and Sarah Palin paved the way for Trump's presidency. While obviously there's sopme relation this isn't what he was talking about, way different world back then.

no union allows the workers to lynch one another over a dispute
tourist engaged in the exoticism of mexico's native culture lose quite a but of interest when they learn child marriage is still a thing
several other things which add up to what amounts to dealing with a mini-country inside your country just to sell their fucking textiles and have some europeans camping/hosteling around

>no union allows the workers to lynch one another over a dispute
kek, you're not all that familiar with how unions work apparently
>child marriage
That's not covered under usos y costumbres, they cannot breach constitutional rights, it goes on because of apathy and corruption but legally that's not an usos y costumbres thing.
>dealing with a mini-country inside your country
Again you're not being specific, why don't you come out and talk about the specific case that makes you bitter?

>cartels ruining your shitty country
You mean DEA and CIA?

>that's not an usos y costumbres
well shiet
>specific
it's a pain in the ass working with chiapans, lotsa people wanna go there, but they are distrustful despite my venture being quite small and not threatening the environment, that on top of the regular government paperwork, and if some tourists makes fun of them they're gonna at least beat him/her (not one on one, more like the whole village vs one) and if that happens they can easily put the blame on me, why can't they be like the people of baja or cancun?

I expected more canucks tbqhwy

Dude, you gotta go over it with them and talk it out it's in their best benefit to work with you, including not doing x and y in front of the tourists (or to the tourists) as the case may be.

They'll probably ask for money which in all fairness if they're not getting out of you profiting from them being picturesque is expolitation. Talk it with whoever you are paying (meals, lofging, whatever) and explain to them this is hurting your bottom line, see what they suggest. I realize you may just be trying to make a living or even help these people aqnd that it could be frustrating going through all of this shit. Your other choice might to give the tourists a heads up of where they're headed and what they might be seeing, and how to avoid getting lynched.

It's tough but not all places are tourist friendly, in places where hosting visitors is a tradition (eg I'm from Mazatlan) there's generally a culture of not messing with tourists and looking our for them/helping them out, everyone is keenly aware most people in town one way or another live on tourism. If you can't get some of that going amongst the locals then chances they really are not ready for visitors.

desu at this points i'm considering moving everything to nayarit or veracruz, somewhere ecotouristy away from the cities
they would be making money because i would be renting some houses, paying them to cook traditional food, and walks around the rain forest
the place is not unsafe because at least the chiapans are armed and trained, but they are really hard to deal with and very stubborn, they want to make it so they can retake use of the houses i'll be renting with no previous warning and with no compensation in case i needed the place and they just won't bulge in that

Heard there's walls around tourist locations to keep people from wandering into dangerous areas

not physical walls, unless you are in the hotel's private beach, more like you'll be advised to steer clear from some places

Ah i see, that makes sense. I also heard you guys use ship rope to stop cars and trucks at checkpoints

never seen that, if they need to check for narcos they usually have an armed convoy visible and at least another nearby, maybe it depends on the state

Go to Québec.

I was told that it was in cities with cruise tourism, something to do with people smuggling and kidnappings?

On our soil? You would all quickly be exterminated. The first nation to ever attack this soil will be BTFO in no time. We fight amongst ourselves now but if you were attacking the homeland en masse (not like the dunecoons doing it one at a time because hurr durr not all spics) we would have an undoubtedly justified reason to eliminate you.

Dude, don't fight them on it, if you can't make it work scouting alternate locations is probably the best ideas. Having said that don't just drop everything if you've already got an income stream, you may not get that on osmeother places even if conditions are ideal.

One note here, there's no private beaches in Mexico, hotels may deny use of their facilities or equipment/furniture to non guests but not access to the beach itself and they can't be walled off (not legally)

>"American Empire" invasion of Mexico sanctioned by UN under the guise of ending corrupt crime ridden government

This is litterally the plot of a few Ghost in the Shell episodes