Does your country love Ukraine?

Does your country love Ukraine?

Other urls found in this thread:

strana.ua/news/29475-65-ukraincev-ne-protiv-pereezda-v-druguyu-stranu-opros.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7NZ04BG7TfA
youtube.com/watch?v=ABCtU6NB_xs
youtube.com/watch?v=HK2lNuiD7gM
youtube.com/watch?v=zgKazTrhXmI
youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
youtube.com/watch?v=EaDAICtGEjw&t=600s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We used to, then we did a complete 180.

god this faggot makes me cringe so much

if he really cared about ukrainian canadians he wouldn't be taking all those jobs out of vegreville

Yes, all Ukrainians should be allowed to come to the US. :3

All rats should be killed

>Getting along with all countries and ethnicities.
Le weedman is truly a great leader.

We need many many millions of white people, we should open immigration to Europe as we have always done, take in much of Eastern Europe :333

Melania can help start this.

Gib green card, I'll come.

ountries in Eastern Europe
Country Population (2017)
Russia (143,375,006)
Ukraine (44,405,055)
Poland (38,563,573)
Romania (19,237,513)
Czech Republic (10,555,130)
Hungary (9,787,905)
Belarus (9,458,535)
Bulgaria (7,045,259)
Slovakia (5,432,157)
Moldova (4,054,640)

We have a duty for our involvement in WW2 to take in all of Eastern Europe.

No, all the gypsies and Muslims will come to the US since they have more to gain from our higher standards of living. White Europeans won't move to the US since they already have a standard of living on par with the US.

We will get Trump to take in all of Eastern Europe.

It would be nice. But my country is destroyed, why would you want to take a ruins?

i like drudkh

Poland and Ukraine will make our European statistics look much better and make us feel safer.

>Bulgaria (7,045,259)
That is fucking sad. Just few years ago they had 9 million of population.

As immigrants we will take all of you in.

>That image
Brings back memories. That disgusting shit made me drop Naruto. I couldn't thank producers enough to have such shitty drawings and saving my time.

Oh, that's impossible, H1B1 has quota of 500 000 per year (Indians always take more than half of it), so even with a job offer I can't move to US. There is no another immigration programme in US.

Russians as well should be allowed to immigrate to US, we will take in 40 million Russians, 20 million ukrainians, 7 million czech, 7 million hungarians, 4 million slovakians, this will increase white ethnicity by 78 million from 200 million to 278 million whites, and changing population dynamics.

nope, not hate either, just not in my mind

No.

We will fix it to give special credence to Eastern Europe, have faith in slovenian ivanka.

Kys. That would make all of white America West Virginia tier.

how many Ukrainians you think would like to go to US?

We love all their banks, and industries that we can now plunder from.

Ukraine is the new Africa.

65% out of 42 millions.
strana.ua/news/29475-65-ukraincev-ne-protiv-pereezda-v-druguyu-stranu-opros.html

kek fuck off.

>strana.ua/news/29475-65-ukraincev-ne-protiv-pereezda-v-druguyu-stranu-opros.html
I'm crying, beautiful, we will save you Ukrainians! we will allow you to have freedom in our land!

I can't wait for my land to be populated by more Whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=7NZ04BG7TfA

We get it.
You like Slavs.

>I can't wait for my land to be populated by more Whites.
The top three sources of legal immigrants are India, China, then Mexico. We aren't becoming white again.

We will fix it!
We will open immigration to all of Eastern Europe.

Time to take off that proxy.
We like Slavs but not that much.

We can do it!
think of how much whiter the land will be with eastern europeans displacing the africans and indians.
youtube.com/watch?v=ABCtU6NB_xs
We simply create industrial jobs to pay for their resident as America has always done for European immigrants, they work to prove loyalty to America and they become citizens and we are as safe as we were in the 50s.

Ukraine is a mythical country like Atlantide

of course
but not Sup Forumsturds

>ukraine

no such thing

27 million more Whites I don't even know....

We need to settle them to dominate the lands populated by africans and indians.

Send them to the South or some shot.
Midwest already has enough Germans and Scandis.

We settle Eastern Europe in our borderlands to heavily populate it and secure its European character, blacks and indians must be

United States of America/Hispanic population
Image result for hispanic population us
56.6 million

We need to dominate this demographic and displace their identities role in politics by sending hordes of eastern Europeans to their localities.

This one American is severely austisic

The current sons of non Europe number in 100 million
we must stand strong
we must not be discouraged
we must advance and bring Europe back into our lands.

youtube.com/watch?v=HK2lNuiD7gM

>blacks and indians must be

Shit. I did my math wrong. 8% of the population of Europe is 59,200,000. I don't know how I fucked that up.

55 million people
Balkans
Eastern Europe
291,914,773 million people
We take in 50 million Ukrainians, 50 million russians and 50 million of small eastern european states and we will have 150 million extra whites that we can use to settle and displace the populations of africans first and indians later, this is 3x the population of blacks.

50 million Ukrainians will be able to make the black population proportionally shrink in half.

Well, we could empty southern Ukraine but it'd be like "HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TAKE SYRIANS?!?!?"

Uhhh because they suck? I'd much rather have an influx of people from the Ukraine than Syria. If that makes me racist than fuck off. Bother are very different,

>oh but one happens to be brown!

Yeah and one also happens to have a propensity towards suicidal destruction. I'll take the Ukraine refugees any day.

We need to tell Trump to ease immigrations from eastern Europe and to ramify the discrimination of immigration that heavily discouraged eastern european immigration by reaching immigration parity of the non eastern european immigrants to the us which were about 40 million.

OK since I fucked up the first time I'm going to redo everything. Wikipedia says there is 223,000,000 white people in the US, I'll round down to 200,000,000 to account for the castizos and such that identify as white. Wikipedia also says we have a total population of 325,000,000, I used 315,000,000 before. So then that puts us at 200,000,000 whites, 125,000,000 non whites, or 62% white. To make non whites 1% of the population, we'd need 125,000,000,000 whites in total, so we'd need 124,800,000,000 whites to move to the US to make the non whites 1% of the population, and that's if immigration of non whites completely shut off today.

Meanwhile, if we assume that 8% of Europe is non white again, that means there is 680,800,000 whites in Europe, and 59,200,000 non whites in Europe. If all 480,000,000 of the European diaspora returned to Europe, the non white share of the population would drop to 5% of the population. If half of the European diaspora returned to Europe (so basically only the conservative whites), then it would drop to 6% of the population. If 10% of the European diaspora returned to Europe, then it would drop to 7.5%.

Not really. There are ~40,000,000 blacks in the US. Adding 50,000,000 whites to the US would change the black % of the population from 12.3% of the population to 10.6% of the population.

150 million eastern europeans+50 million native southern europeans will be able to make black population 6.25%

muh dick is tingling.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgKazTrhXmI

No we actually WANT people from eastern Europe here. You'll get your unified world, just not in the way you thought. Or did you think people would just cow-tow to 3rd world countries when they couldn't tie a shoestring together?

southern state europeans not southern europeans from europe*

6.25% in the southern states, total population of whites with eastern europe would make the black population 2% nationally.

youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0

>70488762
Open the gates to Eastern Europe!

We need MOAR whites.

Why russians are so butthurt

worst part is that it was the white bulgars and turks that left and the gypsies stayed and have 4 children while bulgars/turks have one child

The census says 55% of the black population lives in the south, so that's 21,000,000 blacks in the south. There's 122,000,000 people in the south in total. That puts it at 17.2% black. If 50,000,000 Ukrainians all moved to the south, that would drop the black population to 12.2%.

If you're actually serious about this, the best solution would be to force the south to secede and have all the whites move to the rest of the country.

whoops blunder in math, we would need
450 million whites+native whites to get black population at 5% in southern states.

Fuck'em.
I hope Putin nukes them.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia

ii think yes

>Date March 1943–44
It's time to move on. Almost everybody that committed those crimes is dead, or maybe they already are idk. Why can't you guys just recognize that both Poland and Ukraine suffered a lot under the Nazis and the communists and feel some sort of brotherhood because of that?

Ukrainians are sub-humans and we Greeks do not like them.

You really don't want to take Ukrainians, Russians and Poles are ok tier but they are different

turkish sextourism
main country shithole ukraine

50 million white population is 50% of black population of south
100 million makes black population 25%
200 million makes black population 12.5%
400 million makes black population 6.25%
correct or incorrect?

fuck my chinese math, 400 million whites would make blacks 12.5% of population.

They're not so bad. So long as they hang out in the more rural areas of my state. They grow peas and shit out in their front yard but where I live, we don't care. Beats having a lawn for no reason. Hell we actually LIKE them.

Just don't steal from us or fuck around on our property and you can do what you want.

because we don't want to border these animals as much you don't want to border with us stupid pepik

ITT: Nazis confirm they are autistic

No Grozny, I do not love Ukraine, love has been stripped of my life for too long. When a novice butcher start working, he has two options, either he gave up his feelings behind or he quit...you might not agree with me, but you can measure a man by how does he act towards animals, when you are there, knife in hand to kill it and he touches you, stare deep in your eyes, deep in your soul! If you have feelings, if you are a good man, you will crumble, you will hug it, make everything in your power to save that poor hopelessly ignorant animal and quit. However, if you aren't a good man Grozny, you will kill the animal, you will stab his brain and feel nothing...I'm this man Grozny, I'm not a good man, I left my feelings behind a long time ago, I didn't quit, I became a full time butcher...so no Grozny, I do not love Ukraine.

Mate don't get it twisted.

I like immigrants, hell I grew up around them. Russian immigrants are cool as hell, or anyone from Eastern Europe. When I was a kid I was terrified of their mother, she seemed to have a wooden spoon on a sheath. It was like "don't fuck with her dude."

Back then nobody wanted anything to do with the Russian immigrants on the street. We were eating borscht with these people and meanwhile I'm pretty sure their dad was stripping car parts.

Is what it is sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=EaDAICtGEjw&t=600s

No. Stop bugging us and stop your butthurt about us, you fucking cuckhols!

why do you call everything a butthurt

No they can fuck off

eastern europe+balkans+native white poulation=380 million in south=black population of 13%.

I LOVE ukrainian women

MИЛИЙ ДIIIIM AЛAБAMA
ДE HEБO TAКE CИHЄ

y sure why nod

you need to colonize kurd lands turk bro.

Nah.More like Ukraine's worst enemy, really

We hate them for being Orthodox but the political buerocrat elite loves them because they are towing the line.

Yes desu

Americans don't understand that Slavs are actually worse than Mexicans.
I'd take a million Mexicans over 100 Slavs.

We love Russia now

Yeah. You said it like you a give a shit. Just stop.

>eastern Europe is on par with the US
Lebanon has a higher gdp per captia than Serbia

How do you even manage to lose 25% of your population within a decade like this?

Why aren't people rioting?
That's an absolute disaster and devastation.

>How do you even manage to lose 25% of your population within a decade like this?
Thanks to a few commie families which sold us out for their own well-being.
>Why aren't people rioting?
I don't know. Perhaps we just deserve it for being suck cucks.

don't compare russian bydlo with slavs

i had to wear something like this during my first communion