/track/ - diving edition

>schippers spit-roasted by bolt and degrasse

anyone have a webm of dafne throwing her shoes?

Sup ForumsFAGS BTFO Sup ForumsFAGS BTFO Sup ForumsFAGS BTFO Sup ForumsFAGS BTFO Sup ForumsFAGS BTFO Sup ForumsFAGS BTFO Sup ForumsFAGS BTFO Sup ForumsFAGS BTFO Sup ForumsFAGS BTFO Sup ForumsFAGS BTFO Sup ForumsFAGS BTFO Sup ForumsFAGS BTFO Sup ForumsFAGS BTFO Sup ForumsFAGS BTFO Sup ForumsFAGS BTFO Sup ForumsFAGS BTFO Sup ForumsFAGS BTFO

I fucking hate niggers. They should have their own olympics.

Going to Wawa, anyone want anything?

Schippers BLACKED scene when?

Defne Schippers looks like my Ex but taller

This long jump has been good

I wanted to win a medal here :(

t. angsty white manlet

Post Snappers falling pls

No medals for the entire day

>my Ex
normies out

Freedom doesn't need to go fast.

The amount of people that just keep going >diving proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.
All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.
Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Sup Forums.

t. beta male white manlet brit with scurvy

How's tower hamlets?

well done USA

reminder that Schippers bleached 6 nogs

>unironically hating on Sup Forums
can't wait until summerfags are gone after the olympics

Sup Forums is wrong in many things but it's by far the best board on Sup Forums, far better than this meme-ridden shithole

When was the last time Sup Forums actually created some OC ?

we're in here!

We didn't get any medals on this day last olympics either

We would have gotten a gold in sailing if it wasn't postponed because of lack of wind

>Religious sisters running in a final.

I hope they don't medal so I don't have to hear them talking about how God was there for them.

Glad that manbeast didn't get gold in the long jump

Why are people surprised that white people would want a white women to win over a bunch of blacks

damn that post was so great and bait-worthy you just had to post it again!! LOL! filtered.

Seymour bout to dive on the medal stand in the hurdles solja

Is the jamaican anthem the Beatles' Yesterday

faggot

Elaine Thompson is beautiful

>caring that much about something trivial

this thread was created 2 minutes before that one, fuck off leaf

An American black woman will win this race.

how are there no webms yet of her rolling on the ground afterwards with the camerman getting lewd angles

because this board is white people trying to upset white people by pretending to be black

>caring that much about something trivial

wow you sure showed me

Sup Forums truly is the new Sup Forums

>yfw white people attempt to run

>LATVIA
LMAO

she has ghetto tier tattoos so nah

I heard cunts accusing the uk of cheating because we are doing so well. If we are cheating then what the fuck are the Americans doing then?! Also Elaine Thompson would get it right in her bum.

cute webm

> when you are trying to run away in a dream

>Usain Bolt annoyed that De Grasse was pushing it in the semis

Where is that in engerland is you cunts call it.

Bolt looks like Dave Chapelle.

Elaine Thompson reminds me of Azealia Banks

Kind of frightened of both desu

Sup Forums here

Cheering for white athletes

Non-whites should go back to Africa and women should get back in the kitchen instead of participating in meme events that literally most of the people ITT could beat them in

Reminder to take the redpill

Why do Jamaican black girls all have normal names, but we have Latoya Jenkins and Shaquanda Johnson?

Where is Gatlin?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Castlin
d-damn

based Roleder to take a medal desu

>divehamas

Summed up my thoughts to the letter

al showing off that DICK

Martina interview, fuck i'm happy now.

>ROLLINS

>white """"""""people""""""""""
you cumskins are inferior to us superior mediterraneans
when we were studying philosophy you were hanging from trees

Churandy Martina is the greatest man on earth.

Will somebody dive in this race?

i live in swiss cottage kek, how's croydon?

JUST GIVE GOLD SILVER AND BRONZE TO USA NOW IN THE 100M HURDLES BECAUSE BRITAIN IS GONNA LOSE IT EASILY GAHAHAHA BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE CYCLIST HELPING THEM OR MARK CAVENDISH KNOCKING DOWN THE TRUE WINNERS GAHAHA.
USA 100% GURANTEED GOLD MEDAL GAHAHHA SCREENCAP THIS POST

god damn why are black track bitches so hot. i guess black women have the ability to be hot but so many nigresses here have a fast food exclusive diet and are often morbidly obese

>Reminder to take the redpill

heh, I remember being 16

how good is Sup Forums as a board?
As in comfyness.

god damn these girls are all so attractive

I need to watch this shit all the time

Fuck off Scandinavian cunt. You cunts have disgusting faces.

Fuck off Daniel

>Gatlin's classy post interview with Australian reporter

H-he's a good guy afterall

>Sup Forums here

Wew

Pretty good summary of pol

you won't fit in(get it)

very comfy, go to brit/pol/ m8

You now remember this choke artist

Hanging from the rafters in his room, most likely.

I seriously cried for whiteness today for the first time. Seeing white athletes hugging blacks, participating in the same events as animals, etc.

Hitler is turning in his grave. We have disappointed him

lol you lot are actually so fucking sad, you would never say any of that in real life you basement dweller

it's basically r9k

it's the most sperged out board ever

it actually induces insanity

nth for thiccness

>two americans running for britain
kek

BRIT SISTERS!

Extreme comfiness when world events are happening or if you care about the American election.

When nothing is really going on it's nothing but a hive of schizophrenic maniacs loudly shouting their unfettered paranoia.

WE GOT THIS LADS

LOL

>Only white people can go on the internet

Wew lad

Is Schippers young enough for Nippon?

You are fucked in the head. Die in a hole cunt.

atheists blown the fuck out

>that qt american indian
wew

Damn that Bahama Mama cute

/ck/ is the comfiest board

Sup Forums BTFO