What'd you guys think of this?

What'd you guys think of this?

honestly they all could have survived the night / escaped if they listened to the fireman and effeminate guy with the moustache about leaving through the drain instead of acting like retards and scattering

best found footage ever

prove wrong

I liked it, girl was a qt

I tried to like it, but I just can't enjoy FF garbage.

Javier Botet is a fucking monster

The reporter was so cute ;(

I've only seen one and two, is three any good? The fourth?

3 is shit, and not "found footage"

only good zombie movie ever, and only good found footage movie ever.

Night of the living dead?

One of the best horror movies ever. Never saw the sequels or American remake. Worth watching?

There's an American remake?

Yeah it's called Quarantine.

Her swallowing the worm in the second movie gave me a harder erection than Monica Belluci getting assraped in Irreversible

REC2 is great for the most part, avoid the rest tho

The second one is more of action flick rather of a horror one, it's entertaining.
Third one is shit and Quarantine is even worse than shit,.

i think i remember liking this? i only ever saw this once but quarantine is fucking great

REC > REC 3 > Quarantine 2 > REC 2 > REC 4 > Quarantine

What the fuck happened to the old couple and the Asians? They were supposed to get their blood drawn and suddenly it goes to the health inspector wrestling the two bodies

I'd stay the fuck away from Quarantine.

It isn't even worth a hate watch. Horrible piece of shit tbqhfam

Fails the number one priority of found footage which is to create a believable an authentic look. Quarantine is lit like a staged tv horror show complete with cgi lens splatter. Laughable at best, infuriating at worst

>REC 3
>Quarantine 2

I agree, but have you seen Quarantine 2? I expected it to be a crappy remake of REC 2 but it's an original, semi-decent film

Aye I saw they dropped the found footage format but it still didn't really appeal to me.

Though I'm sure its probably as you say, there is no way it could be more annoying than the first.

The way REC 3 started off found footage and turned into a traditionally shot film was brilliantly executed, and it's really entertaining as a campy, silly action film. Yeah, it's a departure from the first two films which were serious and scary, but judging it by what it was trying to do (clearly go in a different direction), I'd say it it was a success.

Quarantine 2 isn't -great-, but it's leagues and leagues better than the shot-for-shot remake that is Quarantine, and I respect it for being an original sequel as opposed to the easy route they could have taken in remaking REC 2.