Warcraft

This guy. This guy is probably the most badass villain ive ever seen! Zerofucks'dan was awesome, all rhe orcs were but this guy was incredible! Im glad to see duncan jones keeping him as a brutal and visceral warlock not some disney tier villain

Im 100% watching this film again just to hear the music when he fights you know who, the music was terrifying and demonic at once, sort of like chanting but a low humming, i really enjoyed it overall, just want to see the 40 extra cut now

>just to hear the music when he fights you know who

WHO OP, WHO? I DONT KNOW!! WHOOO?

I dont want to spoil it for anyone but its fucking emotional

I thought movie was great why the hate?

You motherfucker!!! Why would you do that? Huh? Why? Whats your number? You fucking pleb! Whats your number

Anyone who knows warcraft lore could, could've sewn this coming.

Does he steal anyone's soul? Do they go into the fact that the Warcraft universe has several peaceful afterlifes and getting your soul stolen or used literally robs you of all of them? Do they show Gul'dan having his warriors rape draenei women because he was curious to see if they could cross breed? I love me some good villain brutality

I don't think draenei exist yet.

greetings

Oh shit, is that her mother?

the marketing is strong in this thread.

"warcraft"

he llo reddit

>Gul'dan has always been my favorite WC character
>literally play an orc walock because i love him
>people always circle jerk over Illidan and Arthas as badass villains.
>movie comes out
>everyone loves Gul'dan now.

Feels good, my nigga is finnaly getting the attention he deserves.

Thanks Daniel nigga wu, you da bomb.

he was easily the best part of the film desu

the film is pretty good too, solid and well earned 6/10

Say what you want my man.
i was one of the shitposters bashing the fuck out of this movie here and on Sup Forums.

I went to watch the movie this week, and it surprised me.

If you're a warcraft an it will please you.

can't wait to see him shit his pants and cry like a little bitch at the sight of sargeras

At this point i wouldn't even care if they made Gul'dan do everything by himself.

That or give him a redemption story.
They're giving fucking Illidan one..

why not gul'dan.

illidan at least always did that stupid shit with some benevolence in mind, gul'dan was just crazy

>I'm Literally I'm a 14yo: The Thread
All I wanna know is can I bring my Doritos & Mtn Dew into the theatres to make this shit extra fucking extreme?

There's some really good beautifully visual scenes of him siphoning souls of groups og draenai in cages as well as a closeup of him sucking some poor humans soul out. Haunting stuff

Do Draenei have funny german accent in this?

We don't really know why Gul'dan had such lust for power.

it was never explained.

Sure, they could come up with the same (HE WAS EVOL) explanation.

But giving him more depht would only make him even more badass.

Kinda like how Sargeras wants to destroy azeroth because it's a titan.

He does some butal lifesteals, i was in shock when i saw it, didnt think they would show anything like that, but it was fucking glorious, im going back to see this again

has it leaked yet?

I dont get it...

How do you have guldan and skip Nerzul?

Is Nerzul just gonna be a flash back now?

I'm not watching that shitty movie, you shill. Just tell me what happens in the film.

ner'zhul becomes relevant in the second war, in the first he was already cucked by gul'dan

Gul'dan Fights Durotan with his bare hands.
He beats the shit out of durotan.
in the middle of the fight the dark portal starts to open and gul'dan decides to end it all by killing durotan with his drain soul.

The other orcs fown upon it because M-MUH MAK'ORA, MY HORNOR!

The orcs next to gul'dan tell him to fuck off and end up being killed by him for shit talking.

everyone else remains in fear and obey his orders afterwards.

It's a pretty cool scene, specially if you like Gul'dan.

Where can I find a movie link (not torrent cuz phone) for Warcraft without it being the camera version?

Does she have hairy legs and pits?

Wow, did they really depict him that way? That's an insult to all muslims.

No, buts its used to establish her background early on.
The draenei crys for help in her own language, Garona listens, gul'dan asks for a translation then scoffs at the draenei and pulls Garona away calling her a half-breed.
Pretty much clears it up for watchers.
Aside from who and what the draenei are.
But thats another can of worms.