Why has homosexual behavior been banned throughout history in so many different societies and religions...

Why has homosexual behavior been banned throughout history in so many different societies and religions? What exactly is the harm?

Its unnatural and disgusts regular people. and rightfully so.

It notmalizes non reproductive relationships and leads to population decline
That's literally it
Wouldn't be bad if there weren't brown minorities edging these populations out in the mean time

Has it? The vast majority of cultures didn't care about it before Abrahamic religions gained power.

Because it's gay.

vai tomar no cu seu viado

because it isn't productive to the society (no children created)

but to be fair, under these criteria, I wouldn't be productive to society either

Holy shit

Because they are jealous of how qt and fabulous we are.

Now that the jews have given us control of the media, the population has grown dependent on us for entertainment.

>Folsom Street Fair
That's so cute isn't it, where they ejaculate and rim each other out in public.

A few percent of men do not get a woman ever. Women more than men, and most women dream about Chad

Homsexuality has also thrived in history OP.

Yes homosexuality is nature's population control and should not be promoted
Thanks based russia

I don't exactly know what it is, but no. I don't even get why it's allowed. I'm certainly not interested in it, I don't get why it's on a street and not on some kind of private property.

>I don't even get why it's allowed. I'm certainly not interested in it, I don't get why it's on a street and not on some kind of private property

San Francisco is why. The city is run by psychotic SJWs.

haha don't be such a fuckin poofta mate

Because most faggots are selfish hedonists who care only about pleasure.

is it at least cordoned off so kids cant get in there etc?

cook me some fuckin eggs cunt

Because most people are selfish hedonists who care only about pleasure**
Am I wrong?

got two round eggs for you to put in your mouth right here ya flamin poof

Third part of russian people raised in same-sex family. The world has not collapsed on it.

>is it at least cordoned off so kids cant get in there etc?
You tell me.

pls b in palmerston north

Well I don't see any fisting booths in this pics though. Is there like an adults only section or something? I seriously doubt they'd allow kids there, and I won't believe they do until you prove it.

SOMEONE SAY PALMY????

The extreme homophobia is mostly a western meme.

That's not to say other cultures haven't frowned upon the behaviour, but it's viewed more with disappointment/disgust than abhorrence/hate; as a man, to allow another man to fuck you up the arse would be to demonstrate your fundamental lack of virility i.e. that you're a bit of a faggot.

Also, in collectivist cultures based around the extended family unit, your sexual preferences are mostly irrelevant. Fuck all the men you want in your free time, but at the end of the day you ARE going to marry that bitch over there whose family's got the fattest cattle in the village, and you ARE going to get her pregnant in order to continue the family line.

>guy who's never been to San Franpsycho

You don't even have to go to a leather parade, half the sodomites are doing stuff in public places on a normal day. The city recently passed an ordinance that you have to use a cloth or towel if you're sitting naked on a public park bench.

It is a pity that I have no such parades. It would be fun to watch dancing queers in funny costumes. It's even funnier than when riot police beats the crap out of an opposition march.

Anyone remember that video of the skinny faggot in Moscow being beaten up by Russian navy sailors and making sure his friend recorded it all on video so he could go crying to the Swedish embassy and beg for asylum?

>Fuck all the men you want in your free time, but at the end of the day you ARE going to marry that bitch over there whose family's got the fattest cattle in the village, and you ARE going to get her pregnant in order to continue the family line.
This is a point that the "gays will make the population go extinct" argument completely ignores. You can still fuck women and have babies if you're gay.

t. gay guy who's had sex with women

How is this city one of the most expensive places in the world to live?

You can't complain of course, because you probably get arrested and charged with a hate crime. This is on top of the homeless bums piddling and crapping in the streets, the heroin needles everywhere, the fetid stench of marijuana smoke everywhere, and the Mission District's absurdly high murder rate.

San Francisco is the perfect example of letting Tumblr run a city.

>when you're better looking than the guy on the right but you can't get a bf

what city?

perth

I remember this video. It was a Day of Paratroopers. They damn homophobe.

damn shame

Are you autistic?

>What exactly is the harm?
What exactly is the haram, you mean?

I don't think so. I just have no social life.

tfw no greek bpucci

post face

Why?

fuck off paedo

just curious

you said you were more handsome than the guy on the right, not the left and I'm curious as to why, I assume you look a bit like him.

IIRC it wasnt banned in ancient greece, ancient east china and pre medieval india.
iirc only the ancient middle east had a thing against homosexuality in the ancient world

oh I meant the left :/

Too bad they all look gay as fuck anyway.

god created adam and eve not adam and steve

so you think you're not as handsome as the guy on the right?

is this a russian gay icon?

dog bless

I couldn't believe what was going through my mind then, how can me, a male, a man! Love another man? I couldn't understand myself, all there wast to me was his smile...his touch. We were still in that first stage of confusion, "is this only friendship? What am I doing?" kept repeating in my head. However, this kind of thing, no matter how we try to avoid...they end up happening naturally, one day you carelessly hold hands the other you kiss his cheeks..Well, i can't keep myself from smiling when I think of those days, everything so innocent...love in its purest form, not yet touched by sin. It took long until we passed to the other level..oh, how long it took! Society still doesn't understand this kind of passion, it's prohibited, secretive..and that made us both insecure and more more wanting. So much that in the day we gave up to our desire, we didn't stop for two consecutive days..and from now on, we couldn't stay much longer out of each other's sight.
You see Mr. Chabal when I arrived home that day and saw my love, my dear love! In the arms of another, in our OWN BED! I couldn't contain myself, love and hate are two sides of the same coin...I'm guilty, yes, of love, indescribable love and nothing more! I look at my hands right now and I can only see blood, but isn't the liquid of life the single most proof of love there is? Tell me Mr. Chabal, does love deserve to be punished? Tell me! I need to know!

>so you think you're not as handsome as the guy on the right?
not quite, no

What is this?

You're an average, normal looking dude then I'm guessing.

Yeah

just b urself

Because it's le icky x((
But anal masturbation is a-okay tho

b mi sellf?

There are many historical and powerful societies that did not condemn (male) homosexuality: roman empire, chinese dynasties.

The real question is: why does lesbianism appear to be absent from history?

It was still fine to rub dicks and banter another guy's bum though. Which is pretty gay tbph.

Because women aren't important.

Homosexuality was not ok in Ancient Greece, this is a myth created by LGBT activists. Being on the receiving end of a dick was seen as degrading and effeminate. Also most historical records we have for classical Greece pertain to Athens, there were mucho many other Greek cities which may have had much different social attitudes.

>The real question is: why does lesbianism appear to be absent from history?
Queen Victoria was once asked to sign a bill criminalizing female homosexuality in the UK, but she refused on the grounds that she did not believe such a thing existed.

Both male and female homosexuality were seen as normal in ancient India. The only reason it became a deviant practice afterwards is because the British settlers said so.

The level of autism that was necessary to write that should not even be possible to reach.

this

>sticking your dick in a poop filled hole

Straight people think all we do is fuck bums all day ever day. 95% of the gay sex I've had (not that much) has not involved anal sex. There's plenty of other sexual activities you can do without dicks going in bums.

>Straight people think all we do is fuck bums all day ever day
I can tell you this, AIDS didn't happen from drinking coffee or attending your grandma's church bake sale.

It certainly happens but it's not even the most common form of gay sex.

Straight people have anal sex too.

I don't get why would anyone cap or save all of that nonsensical idiocy.

Only about 5-10% of women have anal sex while like 90% of gay men have it.

Degenerates can't refute it

>"sex"
Sex is the penetration of a vagina with a penis alone.

Yet at the end of the day, since gay 'receiving' people are like 5% of the population, more women end up having anal sex than gay men, and I don't see anyone adressing this issue.

Sweden
JA

lol epic comeback
you must be the coolest kid in town

I think it's mostly an old world thing. Cultures that didn't tolerate homosexuality just happened to take over most of the old world. Like a lot of Europe normalized homosexuality before Christianity. I hate to sound like an SJW, but patriarchal cultures are more likely to be homophobic (there are exceptions though), and patriarchal cultures are also more likely to be expansionist and conquer their neighbors. So given enough time, it was just inevitable that homophobia would spread. In the new world, I don't know of any cultures that were homophobic before colonialism (I'm NOT saying they definitely didn't exist, I just don't know about them). The major regions of the Americas at least, Mesoamerica and the Andes, didn't stigmatize homosexuality at all. Some cultures even celebrated it.

So basically, in the old world, it was just a coincidence that a homophobic culture spread their culture to their neighbors, then their culture diffused to their neighbors, and so on. While in the new world, it never gained traction.

>I hate to sound like an SJW
But then again, you are a SJW.

>Degenerates can't refute it
Possibly not but in the same way that the existence of God "can't be refuted, as the whole thing is based on a foundation that the author creates. When they say
>let's establish some definitions and axioms
The author is essentially poisoning the well, getting you to think in their terms before expanding on their terms. Eg.
>one is mentally ill if one is psychologically unable incapable of refraining from a biologically non-necessity activity or desire
this is nonsense but it is used to give later arguments weight.

And it's so long winded and full of jargon and "axioms" of the author's own creation to give the illusion of authority, when actually it's just a long opinion piece.

AIDS is a straight people problem in a lot of the world. Like in Africa, the region hardest hit by AIDS.

How?

How's high school going?

In Africa they have a high AIDS rate because of using anal sex as a form of birth control. Are you saying gays are no better than niggers?

Seriously, how is high school going?

In developed countries, as much as 80% of HIV cases occur in homosexual men, the bulk of the rest being IV drug users.

[citation needed]

Sauce

For those of you who keep citing HIV/AIDS as a reason why you're disgusted by homosexuals, would you start to accept them if there was a cure for AIDS? What about homosexuals in regions where AIDS is almost non existent?

Honestly, the AIDS excuse is pretty shitty, before AIDS was even a thing people were way more disgusted by homosexuals than they are now.

it's not normal.

People in the west are more tolerant now because there's stability and it's seen as a non issue

And it's another thread in which every faggot on Sup Forums piles in here and tries to defend their diseased way of life.

I'm not gay lad, I'm just not butthurt about it.

>thread about gays
>gays show up
who could have seen that one coming?

> Third part of russian people raised in same-sex family.
чo

And every thread, you get blown the fuck out after we post all the nauseating statistics about gay behavior and go running crying back to Grindr where you came from.

>Degenerates
Fuck off tradcon; you're on Sup Forums so your rhetoric is meaningless.

poor bait

You're thinking too much, it's just something unnatural (not in the sense that it's not allowed by sky fairy, but in the sense that it's not common/normal).
Just like the kid with glasses gets bullied if no one else in his class uses glasses, or the fat american gets bullied by the rest of the world that is skinny, the white kid raised in Congo surrounded by niggers. Whenever you are in the "minority" you will be an abnormality by the basic fucking definition of the word, mental gymnastics won't change that.
Whenever you do anything out of the "normal" it is met with a certain degree of rejection, that's just how everything works.

>diseased way of life
why did you escape from Sup Forums ? :s you're a disgusting bitch, the kind of people ruining this board I hope one day I'll come to Czech Republic and beat you up

homosexuality was fine and common in the absence of abrahamic religions wasn't it

Maмoй и бaбyшкoй.