ITT: Bootyhurt musicians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kwoSYWIgV9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bootyhurt
>1,531 likes
easy marketing f a m

even black men admit white women are objectively more attractive

I'm pretty sure I saw a black guy there.

how many asian artists has st vincent collaborated with? ZERO ... really?

Remember when Lena Dunham said she gets scared when she's walking down the street and there's a black man behind her?

I'm pretty sure Choral and Choirs aren't the top of the career or hobby list for African Americans.

everything that comes out of her mouth is trash now

Is it me, or is Sup Forums really having trouble opening images lately?

annie clark is garbage

INB4 this becomes a thread with 200 replies and full of stupid pointless political "discussion". No one cares about all of this, embrace nihilism and stop being such a faggot and get about politics on Sup Forums.

jesus christ whats so bad about a few white people saying oh man America is awesome I feel inclined to sing a song about it, It just so happens I am a good singer who could withstand the duties of being apart of a presidential choir, let's do this!

well annie where the hell would YOU go to dig up a gaggle of black, asian and hispanic mormon choir singers?

Update your browser

She sounds secretly redpilled. I bet that post triggered SJWs.

It's not the browser, images take like 20 seconds to fully open, Sup Forums is shite and is being sold off to Trump.

I like how her tweet has the implication that they specifically kept anyone of color from participating when it was more than likely those same people saying "I will not attend Literally Hitlers inauguration".
Yes Annie, the all white choir was no mistake. It however wasnt intentional either.

>Caring about an irrelevant ugly millenial

Try google chrome

>Embrace nhilism

How's high school going for ya?

this is why trump became president

there is NOTHING wrong with being white

>embrace nihilism
But that would be going against everything Nietzsche wrote

*posted from his laptop/pc/smartphone made from china*

Wow I can't believe you even think it's acceptable to say these white suprimeist things on Sup Forums
WE ARE NOT Sup Forums!

How many black choir members willing to perform at Trump's inauguration does she think there are?

It's not the browser, cumguzzler.

No one but Americans gives a shit about "cultural appropriation".
Most foreign cultures like having other races dress up in their traditional clothing

True this.

Especially the Japanese. Thye love dressing in the most sterotypical French or British or American outfits.

I am using Chrome. Sup Forums is just a POS.

And it's flattering! :) I love those Britaboos!

What?

That's never what cultural appropriation is about though. Two first world rich countries dressing stupidly like each other.

>embrace nihlism
Just so you know the philosophy you favour is objectively the shittiest one throughout all of human history.

youtu.be/kwoSYWIgV9Y

>embrace nihilism
>obviously cares about what other people think
These don't go together as far as I know

wtf is wrong with white ppl?
why can't you just stop existing? like, just go away and make space for people of colour!
I can't even...

is annie j*wish?

wtf I love marina now?