Is this the pinnacle of kinography?

Is this the pinnacle of kinography?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztABYog5x3o
youtube.com/watch?v=m-nPQQWIf3c
youtube.com/watch?v=hKHacW8FF6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is some notable Keano?

Bretty gud, too bad there were no sequels..

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

>denying the existence of the best scene is all keano history
kys
>youtube.com/watch?v=ztABYog5x3o

knock knock

youtube.com/watch?v=m-nPQQWIf3c

implying Reloaded didn't have the best action sequence. Revolutions was just garbage.

why is The Matrix so popular on Sup Forums all of a sudden?

because the reboot feat Rebel Wilson as Neo was greenlit for Nobember 2018

>small ass
>no fart cloud

not creamy enough memey enough

the older it is the better it gets. consider that the movie was made in 1999 and no other film has surpassed yet in presentation, special effects and the coolness factor. Its a timeless masterpiece.

I've yet to meet a male, normie or otherwise, that doesn't like the Matrix. Come on dude, it's literally the coolest movie ever made.

t. black man

>because the reboot feat Rebel Wilson as Neo was greenlit for Nobember 2018

this is an old rumor because someone claimed that Keanu said that there would if fact be another film. I seriously hope the Wachowskis did not sell the rights to the franchise to JJ Abrams because it would out right ruin it.

>matrix
>timeless
It's dated to the point of being cringey at parts. Still a nice action flick though

>dated
>cringey
only to millennials who dont know how to digest a movie that isnt saturated with quips, meta humor and irony

>It's dated to the point of being cringey at parts.

i have never heard a person ever claim that the matrix was cringe. just for being a contrarian a -1/10

>meta humor and irony
But life is a joke is the actual meaning of the film user

A bunch of 16 year olds probably watching it for the first time

No its top notch action schlock

Except i'm not being contrarian.
youtube.com/watch?v=hKHacW8FF6I

Reloaded and Revolutions never happened.

Matrix 1 should have ended.

the Matrix is like a German guys idea of what an American teen would think was cool.

this video is cringe itself its like a rip off of Movie Sins its not even criticism but stupidity for the sake of being stupid whereas movie sins was a parody. If anyone actually watches films like this its truly a sad life for them.

Kek

What's dated about it?

The Matrix is one of the worst movies I have seen.
Also one of the few movies I have walked out on.

>i hate it just cause everyone else likes it so i must be so cool and euphoric

No its more like an American guys idea of what German teens would think is cool.

The whole film has that weird Berghain vibe to it

32 minutes of some youtube celeb ranting about something? That's a third the length of a typical movie. What the fuck?
These people are on Sup Forums now?

Its more like a German-American's idea of what a teenager would like.

Watched this again earlier today. This movie doesn't get old. The oracle scene, the lobby fight, "Not like this," redpill scene. Wish I could watch this with fresh eyes.

I don't like it because it's a bad movie.
Simple as that.
You need to grow thicker skin if you can't handle someone not liking what you like.

Nice arguments, dimpshit.
What movies do you like then?

You just made yourself for the fucking contrarian jackass you are. You don't have a single argument why you don't like it, beyond "Everyone else liked it."

I doubt you were old enough to walk when the movie was showing, let alone walk out of a theater. Feel free to explain how this universally acclaimed movie was bad though.

>I don't like it because it's a bad movie.

didnt list one reason why its a bad film.

just stop

If you're not prepared to justify your reason then don't post your opinion

John Wick and Speed

>You need to grow thicker skin if you can't handle someone not liking what you like.

implying your not the one who is buttblasted over this

lel