Tfw you will never be accepted by mu or any art scenes because you're conservative orthodox

>tfw you will never be accepted by mu or any art scenes because you're conservative orthodox

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMSTnY_3_qA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no one cares

Who gives a shit buddy

You're not accepted in Sup Forums because this isn't a place to discuss politics.

>you will never be accepted by mu
Why would you care about what this shitty board thinks?

how do you even get into art scenes if youre normal

Cum for us, or a great darkness shall befall you...and THEN we'll talk about accepting you into our inner circles...

being agnostic/atheist/left wing is normal nowadays

it fluctuates between the decades but my guess at this point it's settled in for good

truly you are the most oppressed of snowflakes

>>>>

>be right-wing nationalist
>infiltrate left-wing art community and get invited to leftist punk shows and degenerate parties because I'm into music
>hide power level
>my friends think I'm a communist and anti-Trump when I voted for Trump and post on Sup Forums all day

Most people are conservative. *very* few liberals under 30 stay liberals past that point, its mostly a "phase". did you have a liberal 'phase' at one point?

If you mean the eastern orthodox church, I'm pretty sure there's this one black metal band that's all about that. I'm not familiar with them and actually have never listened to them (I just saw a video before and remembered how they looked), so I'm not sure if its sardonic.
youtube.com/watch?v=tMSTnY_3_qA

>doing noise for 2 years now
>finally ready to put on a small show
>knowing the effect

I've never wanted to be liked or praise, I've never even wanted for people to like my music, I just think of the show as a challenge

but a pat on the back would feel nice.

A challenge of how much you can embarass yourself?

me too man whats up?

greco roman influenced christianity das wassup

>tfw my dad started conservative and ended up more liberal

I think it has to do with how trump might hurt ties internationally with other countries and the company my dad works for would go under if it weren't for international buyers (Boeing)

Maybe you'd be more accepted if you shut the fuck up about politics on a music board? Have you tried that before?

you wouldnt know it unless youre an outlier

i never talk it about it, but theres that mild rejection that happens in any social sphere when youre a bit unlike them

i know this is "snowflake"-ish but its always true and will continue to be so

Everyone has dissimilarities between one another
You're supposed to find the things you connect on and use those to build bonds
This is like, the fundamentals of making friends you know

yeah

literally me

being left wing isn't normal are you retarded.

the reason why most musicians are left-wing is because they don't have real jobs, they don't produce any material resource and thus don't care about their value.

in 2003 maybe

im surprised certain libs still believe they are in the minority in this day and age