Why is jesse so attractive? edition

why is jesse so attractive? edition

new episode in an hour.

Other urls found in this thread:

putlocker.is/watch-preacher-tvshow-season-1-episode-1-online-free-putlocker.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lu3VTngm1F0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It would be nice to find a stream but I'm sure everybody is streaming GoT.

Boycotting because they made tulip a nig

I haven't read the comic so it's all interesting to me

Same here I haven't read the comics either I don't really give a shit that's she's black.

If she was black turned white im sure blm would burn down Seth rogans house

Jesses supposed to have a mullet

i already like show tulip better than comic tulip.

>Watch Graham Norton
>Cooper is boring and dumb

Whelp

They are broadcasting this against GoT?

I know that it's not so important these days with on demand and repeats but for what purpose would you go against GoT?

I don't remember exactly why but he got a haircut at some point in the comics signifying that he was getting his shit together or something?

stream???

bump

Whats the irish guy even saying

Do people really find it hard to understand him? He's no Limmy that's for sure

*you still have 15 minutes to kill yourself before the episode edition

I get like every other word

Will chris harddick do my eulogy

I guess it helps if you've seen him on Misfits

he's pretty attractive too

I can't even make out the text of his dialog in this comic, a hostard?

I'll watch it tomorrow. Despite being very different from the comic still liked the pilot enough to see where it goes.

is this gonna be the live thread?

If somebody doesn't post a god damn stream I'm not watching it live. I have basic fucking cable it looks like shit on my TV.

Says Bastard
Low quality pic

>he knows arseface
>the town sheriff is arsefaces dad
>not a single fucking mention of killer of saints, casting or otherwise
>for some reason tulip is being hunted and shes now mcgyver
>she knows where jessie is
>the word is being used far before the death of the town
>doesnt even look like we'll get the death of the town
>im not even sure if we will get herr starr
>im not even sure if we will get the killer of saints
there was so much I hated about this show its not even funny.

putlocker.is/watch-preacher-tvshow-season-1-episode-1-online-free-putlocker.html

>pregame
>edition
End yourself.

so is the preacher supposed to look like george michael or is it just coincidence? this is all i can think of every time he's on screen.

youtube.com/watch?v=lu3VTngm1F0

Sheriff was always assfaces dad, and herr star is already confirmed as NOT being in the show

the sharriff of a DIFFERENT town was arsefaces dad. Not the town he was in. He killed his entire town.

Might as well drop the show before it begins

>Putting it in the same time slot as Game of Thrones
Its DOA. They should have waited until GOT ended to premiere this, especially since half the season will air after this GOT season ends, but by then people aren't going to want to jump into a brand new show halfway into its first season. Preacher is already a story/concept that will be a hard sell for normies. Them airing it during one of the largest television shows of all time killed it before it began. Its a shame because I liked the pilot and I loved the comics, even though its been a long time since I've read them.

>no fucking church explosion anywhere

This better be Saint of Killers.

Feel ya buddy, the only people I see defending this garbage are people who weren't fan of the comics or people who haven't read them. Usually I wouldn't give a fuck but now it's very likely we will NEVER see a faithful and awesome adaption of Preacher.

>no herr starr
>doesnt even know that the Sheriff was from a neighboring town sent in to deal with the mass murder of the entire town jessie was preacher of
This shit makes a difference. He didnt know arseface before and that made it perfect for the whole "ill avenge you father' and hunting down this unknown person who murdered his dad (by removing his balls). Now its going to devolve into this whole "you know me, arseface. Remember all those times I was good to you? shit"

I dont need a 1:1, but the basics should still be there.

There's no way they're going to do DUDE KILL GOD LMAO shit is there?

That goes without saying. Take liberties where it is necessary but if you are going to go so far from the source to the point it doesn't feel even remotely like the same characters or story, just make a new ip, fuck it.

Theres no fucking way that their gonna show god to be the complete ass that he is, fucking everyone over and being a complete coward and doing some just naughty shit that he does, which is a HUGE part of the fucking story.
Hell, we dont even get herr starr, which is like 60% of the run.

is this show any good?

Herr starr is confirmed to be in the show soon.

She doesn't look like one, so I don't much care about that (although how hard could it have been to find a blonde girl who looks Irish?). What bothers me is that they made her into some super commando and isn't estranged from Jesse.

Of course, one problem with the comics was that Ennis never gave God much of a character, or an in-depth explanation for his behavior.

im boycotting it because it ruined the entire concept of him running away from her because grandma (which kinda cuts out grandma and her crazy ass family or atleast severely limits its impact) and made her into fucking mcgyver and is seemingly having her have some gay subplot about people hunting her, and if they have a helicopter, it means 2 things

>The one hunting her is the grail, which is extremely dumb to begin with
>she is getting some subplot with her former assassin job, and they are now some super wealthy/connected super group.

not everyone can afford HBO familam

what was that guy's problem

how hard was it to understand.
God likes power, but is a very curious creature. He loves to fuck with everything and everyone (like making a decision in which he knew would split the heavens just to see how it plays out for shits and giggles)... A kid with an ant hill and a magnifying glass if you will. Only this time, his experiment went fucking south and he made something that could rival him. Challenge him. And had a great fucking chance of winning. Double so since he knew all of the knowledge of heaven, and could turn everyone against him, so when it was made and he figured out what it was and could do, he fucking left until it was destroyed.

His entire goal and reasoning behind EVERYTHING was "oh shit, I started a fire, I cant put it out, ill just run and hide till someone else does it then come back" only the firegfighter knew he did it and he had to do some horrid shit to get him to back off.

Its not a hard concept.

Hey, it's Rorschach

He wants to be loved, so he created the world, but people have to choose to love him or it doesn't count etc etc. He creates Genesis because he wants the love of something as powerful as himself to love him, and choose to do so. Just an all-powerful pitiful being that was lonely.

So I don't really know what you're talking about. That's what I took from the comics.

SOOILERS

"Omnipotent guy gets shot" has a hundred million billion logistical plotholes that people would poke at forever, though.

>the dude's completely invincible, not even God could unmake him
Then why couldn't God just teleport him into a black hole or something and leave him there to stew

Why couldn't God teleport himself out of the room the second he saw him walk in

Why couldn't God go back in time and prevent the guy from even gaining his powers

No, it's not hard. It's just shallow. Even when I was reading the comics I thought the big reveals about God were really underwhelming.

because he couldnt. He could be just as powerful as god and if he challenged him like that, he could grow so fast that god couldnt stop him

Ruth Negga is of Ethiopian-Irish descent. How does it feel to be so btfo?

>Omnipotent guy
CONFIRMED FOR NOT READING THE COMICS SCRUB

No but really, Ennis gave him a weakness to cover that, has to be on his throne to be omnipotent, left the throne because of Genesis, creating an opening

He didn't exactly expect the Saint either, since he hadn't been on the throne, and last time he checked the Saint was on his payroll

What the fuck is going on here?

>it's a musical episode

How is he blown the fuck out? You're confirming she's half-black.

And OF COURSE the Strong Female Character is also a better cardplayer than all the guys.

After 2 episodes, I still have no fucking clue what this show is even about. Really not a good thing.

I don't even know anymore. it doesn't even feel like Preacher, what is this garbage?

The action scenes are pretty good on this show.

She's a main character and they're background characters. Stop being such a baby.

it's fine

Keep making excuses, cuckboi.

I was waiting for him to tell the coma chick WAKE UP

whats with that bus

Pedo

I think it's the pedo who was confessing to him

The driver is the pedophile who confessed to him earlier

IT WAS A TIIIIIIIIIMEEEE OF A PREACHAAAA

So comicfags I take it when the angel or whatever possessed Jesse, everyone in the church was supposed to explode like that nigga at the start of the ep?

They changed the protagonist?

I think that was a different priest and I'm still waiting for the damn church explosion.

Yeah. The congregation exploding is the event that kickstarts the whole plot. I don't know what the fuck the show is doing. It's just meandering around without going anywhere.

Spawn of a devil and an angel, something new hence rivalling God

Genesis possessed him and pretty much vaporized the church in the progress, no gory meatsplode or such just a huge explosion

Genesis never went between multiple people in the comic

>Genesis never went between multiple people in the comic
So what you are saying is Genesis got BLACKED

shit's about to go down

Maybe that's why the guy just exploded

Bravo Rogen

I usually like mixed race qts but it was bad casting

Seth Rogen has been working on a lot of DUDE FUCK GOD LMAO

fucking cliffhangers lmao

Yeah because in the comics she was a 6 foot tall aryan amazon godess and looked like she could hold her own in a figh
Now shes 4 11 and a limp wristed nigress

>meandering
its been ONE FUCKING EPISODE

I think I'm done. I gave it a shot but I still don't really get what it's supposed to be. It's just a bunch of nonsense as far as I can tell mixed with weird humor and gore.

I didn't think she was a aryan amazon godess but she was an attractive normal girl who could fend for herself if it was needed. She was also not above telling Jesse that she loved him, her last wish before getting shot in the fucking head was to kiss him. She was a pretty good balanced character, bad ass but still a deep love for Jesse. This shit, well, this shit is fucking disgusting.

david shwimmer lmao

by this shit I mean the garbo tv show

What the fuck is with this Southern as fuck music on this New York restaurant show starring Ross from Friends?

Just stick to the comic.

Wait, so those dudes Cassidy chopped up and buried aren't dead?

Yea kinda hate real tulip she's such a bitch

Anyone ready to admit it's not fuckin aliens yet?

no

you'll find out why if you stick with it

then again, the way this is going, you might not

Hate her or not, at least she wasn't a Mary Sue

He didn't have a mullet and his hair was cut by a crazy nazi bitch that wanted him to be hitler.

Preacher is a story I can never quite describe why I love. It hits me in very personal space.

This show is already going far below what I thought was nonexistent expectations.

She was a whiny bitch
>you've got the power of God ur bff is a vampire, but u better not exclude me, that's sexist
She is the worst kinda gf