/got/ general

promise me ned edition

Azor Jon

What's up with Europa casting?

Why did they cast such a soft looking, fat ass pussy for Euron?

Is this what bad/evil people look like in America?

If so, then in glad I live in Canada, where even our bad people look formidable and ready to take on the world.

Fucking Americans man, I swear.

xD

ᗩᖇYᗩ ᗪIᕮᔕ

>tfw you will never watch Game of Thrones with The Normies

Nth for the Fat Man never finishing another book.

/melancholia/
spotify-gameofthrones.com

Here, have some spoilers from script
>Euron Greyjoy burned Daenarys's ships and played an act to win the Iron Islands, he's much smarter than he seems.
>Kevan Lannister and Grand Maester Pycelle are killed by Varys.
>Cleganebowl happens. The Hound is now a sparrow. Ser Strong is killed in the trial.
>Tommen Baratheon commits suicide at the end of season 6. Cersei loses her mind and yells for the sparrows to be massacred and for the city to be burned down. Jaime murders her, beginning his redemption arc. Loras, Lancel, High Sparrow, Cersei, and Ser Strong are all killed.
>Sansa Stark is almost defeated by Ramsay, but the Vale Knights charge in at the end. Wun Wun is killed before breaching the gates. Ramsay is captured and Karstark is killed by Jon. Rickon is killed by Ramsay. Davos moves to advise Sansa.
>Daenarys is visited by Quaithe before she returns to Meereen. She is given prophetic messages, and rides Drogon away with Daario towards Asshai.
>Arya truly becomes no one. Her face changes and she is never seen again.
>Euron Greyjoy builds a massive fleet somehow. It sails into the new slaver city of Dhorin, which was not in the books.
>He enters the city and meets his old friend Dakam, who is now the king of Dhorin. Dakam gives a short monologue as he paces towards Euron, ending saying "I thought the gods were with us, until I heard three words: King Euron Greyjoy. The gods are fucking mad." before hugging him. Euron and Dakam discuss Daenarys before being stopped by Varys, the rusemaster. Euron demands to see Daenarys, and Varys opens the door to the throne room, revealing an imposter of Daenarys Targaryen who replaces Young Griff.
>This imposter is implied to have been raised being told she is Daenarys but aware that she is not. She dresses in black and red, rarely speaks, is indecisive and insecure, and is controlled by her overbearing advisors who are using her for their own power. It is quite likely she is a Blackfyre, tying in with theories about Varys.

Dem trips

Lol, you took the words right out of my mouth fellow Canuck.

Americans are a nation of lazy, fat, and Freddy people.

If I ever wanted to make a show that accurately depicted the true struggle for good vs evil, I'd make our much more superior country of Canada triumph over theirs, and I'd cast a fat fuck like the guy that plays Euron to be their president/leader.

Our nation is fifty thousand times better than theirs due to not being as impoverished, not having shit tons of illegal immigration, universal and FREE healthcare, less guns in easy circulation, less slutty women, and a better overall sense of happiness.

Lol, fuck America and the americucks that live there.

They can't do anything right, let alone make a good show.

They think their hot shit too, and call our country "irrelevant", but they can't even go 2 weeks without another shooting, so they can fuck off.

I just can't help but laugh when an Americuck tries to call me, or a fellow superior Canadian "not significant", even though we burned down the White House back in 1812.

That shits fucking hilarious.

Shame this website has to be polluted and tainted by these fat fucks.

They can't even admit to committing war crimes due to how delusional and arrogant they are.

Haha, fucking fat ass Americans.

They keep talking shit, despite the fact that the world thinks more highly of us, then they do of them.

Honestly, were everything they wish they were, and for that I'm very grateful my ancestors were smarter than their inbred ones and moved up here instead.

Cast him

nth for ser dunk had a tough life and brienne is all we got for it.

hi

starks are degenerate.

rowlling

Who was a better tranny, Sean Bean or Charles Dance?

DELET this

this is NAHT empowering

>REMINDER

roll

LEAF
E
A
F

Of course the nigger attacked a white woman and hit that other chick with his hat.

gatehouse ami

rollan

live stream link?

role

>tfw this scene only filled me with resignation.

I think I'm becoming too much of a contrarian.

Wait, no I'm not.

rolllin'

rolling

And Hodor.

>no fake sansa
shit list

I had the same reaction but you dont see me fucking recording it... dirty curry niggers

>they all have dog ear tits
Why

Alright let's do this

who is that?

I don't know who Ser Dunk is, but I hope he's played by Blake Griffin.

god damn, ros is stacked.

snek and melly have objectively the best tits

wow. you type really fast.

rolling

Roll

>trick cercei into building ships
>steal them

velaryons are truly based

What's sad is that there are going to be plenty of people here who disagree with you. Those are retarded Amooricahnz.

Just ignore them. They're just mad that they we don't have to fear for our lives in our own country and don't have free healthcare. At least the people here in Canada aren't obese and disgusting lol

Do not touch me. I am Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen. The First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khalisee of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons.

>tfw you unironically fapped to Shae's cumshot compilation on xhamster

oh god pls

in the name of the Seven

roll

time to dip my oar if you catch my meaning

>Ros and Melly
Fuckin hell.

Olenna is the only good female character currently on the show. Fight me on it.

And I don't mind strong female characters at all, to be clear. Brienne was almost good, but they took it too far. Cat was well done. Dany is OP and has too many cringe lines.

C
O
C
K

M
A
G
I
C

T
O
N
I
G
H
T

>what are "first nations"?

This isn't a roll pic dumb shits

Let's gooooo

rolle

Had to get the fucking nigger, rerollan

I see you normally getting shit for dropping truth bombs like this, but I'm here to say that you're right.

These guys think they're hot shit, and shit all over us for "not being important", but I honestly think that it's because of what you said; they wish they like us.

They'd be like us too if they had made all of the right decisions in history.

>Do not touch me,i have plot armor.

That's just fanfic mixed in with actually leaked material but damn, thatDany/Euron arc is legitimately interesting. Shame whoever wrote that isn't D&D.

oh

>tfw used to work with a ukrainian chick who looked like shae only tall

Those vids were pretty... useful. Shame about the shitty res though.

Is she a slut in real life to?

bad pusseh please

>buying a shitty sword from house tarly, a house nobody cares about

this shits all over it

>Cute white girl with nigger boyfriend
this is the future you chose

> watching livestream.
> the martian.

Matt Damon just made a barrel roll reference. Fuck this movie.

fucking love this lmao

Melly GET

pls melly

>no fake sansa
Any have a webm

Rollan McDonald

ACTUALLY RARE

Chugga Chugga Choo Choo!

Truly the greatest bastard

rolled A Storm With Earth

gay

>one white girl with niga
>nothing special

oh boi

>don't have to fear for our lives in our own country
Have fun becoming Germany 2.0

> feast of dreams.

Aww yeah.

A Dream with Maids

I can go for this

roll

will Theon get his cock back tonight?

Americans are just inbred versions of Canadians

They fucked up their timeline, but they just don't want to admit it.

Let them talk shit. At least we're the ones not getting shot at/dying of obesity.

ROLL

>tits rank
snek>melisandre>ros=missandei>ygritte>shae>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sam>>>>>>>>eveverybody else

>americans and normies going nuts over 3 seconds of sex on tv

Lyanna Mormount will be on the show soon.

roll

post more lyanna casting

>A wedding with winter

Noice