Looks about right

>not watching dosho

ishygddt

>convincing yourself this hard

As a professional sport yes, but locally no. It seems lie great for sparring

>unironically using the word "redpill"

Kill yourself to be honest family

what's wrong with redpill

You stick your benis in his bum and go from there.

Why does the German look less white than the Turk?

Also he's a fatfuck.

Jews did it.

user, you've had enough red pills. Consider taking a break.

It's pretty gay

did he died?

Don't know. But brain injury is imminent. It doesn't matter, one t*rk less in this world

Why did the one guy throw a blue cube?

I think that's the equivalent of throwing in the towel.

R E M O V E D

cube is to protest, usually against ref calls, but I think it is used here to protest the win

asp fags are not welcome here

>designated throwing cube

is wrestling an excuse to grab other men crotches while looking tough?

Save for weightlifting, it's probably the sport which requires the most raw power, in the physics sense

fucking caught me off guard senpai

dumb frogposter

If you make your adversary cum, do you win the match? That would be a good way to explain the faggotry of this "Sport".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saori_Yoshida

This has to be fake or have some sort of explanation

judo nidan and HS wrestling coach
what do you wanna know?

>those laughing spectators

Could you explain these please? Thank you

Wrestling in itself is fun. The mount shit is dumb, though. It's a huge barrier to wrestling being more popular. Why can't everything just be from a standing start?

Freestyle has very little of that.

So not sure what you want me to explain in the following pic Here in the states we call that ref's position at the Highschool level, which mainly trains with folk style rule set, Depending on who has advantage, wrestler's can pick 3 starting positions,
a) neutral (both athletes are standing and are battling for takedowns to bring their opponent down)

The last 2 posistion are interralated but depending on how comfortable a wrestler's defensive or offensive set, are more advantageous to others then not

b) ref's position top/ "par terre"(one wrestling is on all fours, while the other is on top)

c) ref's position bottom/ "par terre" (same scenario as b but one the athlete intentionally
calls to be bottom)
In reference to the picture in blue is on bottom, and red is on top, once the proper grip is set, the whistle is blown, if blue can get a stand up and "Scramble" IE create a defense chain that unbalances red he is rewarded a ooint,

However if red is able to ride out and pin blue, well red can win the match out right.

Why would people intentionally call for ref posistion bottom, well in terms of points if you can get the stand up and get a takedown, you are now awarded 3 points, 1 pt for the technical stand up and 2 for your takedown,

There are entire schools and wrestling programs that pride themselves on tight defensive plays so wrestling on the bottom and creating scrambles are they're go to

On the flip side you have some very famous schools here in America there are known for their devastating riding and pinning so it really depends on the background of the coaching staff and what the coaches are comfortable with.

In terms of MMA and combat, scrambling and riding are crucial for any fighter, If you need to stand up to launch your offensive set, then learning to scramble is a huge chunk of your TDD (takedown defense)

Answering your second question I reference a little bit in my original post.

Blue is in ref's position top , before the ref can whistle for action the top man needs to get a proper grip, usually one arm on the elbow/tricep and the other on the belly button. There are some plays where top man will just game the ref and stall or try to blind sight bottom man by slowly getting the grip. Depending on the ref, they will call for passivity on top man if that happens.

So in the webm, top man was going for a passive grip, just to stall out, the russian knew this and wanted ot make blue even look more bad and flop, to show the ref that blue was going for a passive grip. Both of them were gaming the rules and its embarrassing, but there are people who scratch and claw and exploit the rules for any advantage or point

It wouldn't be Greco-Roman if there wasn't enough faggotry involved as possible.

it keeps the insecure swagboys out. wrestling is for men

damn, is this type of move allowed?

Refs in wrestling and judo are infamously bad its frustrating

Technically choking is not allowed in wrestling, but the refs arent trained to ID chokes like mma refs or submission grappling refs, so in his eyes he just sees a front headlock tilt. but its obvious the chin strap grip is applying intentional pressure to make it into an arm in guillotine

Ref calls the pin, coach of the other side throws challenge flag, in this event its a cube

jeeeesus, his knees, i'm feeling the pain

He doesn't, Jamal, he has a significantly lighter hair color.

How many years does it take to become a competent wrestler in freestyle or greco-roman?

What is the difference between freestyle, greco-roman, intercollegiate, folk, scholastic, etc.?

What is the difference in talent level between say a high school state champion, an NCAA collegiate champion (probably from Iowa), a world champion, and an olympic gold medalist? In other words, what is the learning curve and of the four where does your average talented wrestler wash out?