Season 2... Yes or No?

I watched season 1 last year & I thought it was pretty good.

But seriously...

Should I watch season 2?

Thoughts?

no why would you watch the second season, that's dumb

I'm gonna spoil it for you... absolutely nothing happens.

ummmm....... i liked it!?!?!?!?!!??!??????!?!!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!?

dont watch season 2 if you're tired or have a short attention span. It wasnt bad by any means it just wasnt the "hurr durr breaking bad acksshun dwama" that the plebs have come to expect.

Season two is so god damn boring. Watch only the Mike parts

OP is a dumb NIGGER

nah, but you'll like this *punches you in the nose* heh shut up kiddo

Seriously, I dare anyone try to spoil Season 2 here. You can't. Literally nothing happens.

uhhhhh..... jimmy g ets fired! :P

>Give me autism bullet points
>help me understand things because I am autistic

I have about as much respect for better call saul as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

This was honestly a really disappointing season. Despite all the memes nothing really happened. the final "twist" at the end of Chuck recording their conversation was soap-opera tier bullshit.

they also felt the need to establish simple character moments and motivations in the most drawn-out and talky scenes ever. ten minutes of chuck and his boring wife just so we know that she thinks Jimmy is funnier than he is. Too indulgent

>Should I watch season 2?

ya why not, what else are you going to with your shit life

I forgot about it mid-season and just didn't watch the rest. It really is not engaging in any way.

Chuck did nothing wrong.

Yes. I give no shits about what anyone here says (since Sup Forums is retarded anyways) but it's a great shot series, with a realistic and emotionally engaging story from 2 characters perspective. One who is now messing with the gangs who i'm assuming Saul will work with later. Also Gus Fring is about to get introtuced.

It's a little slower than the first season, but that probably won't be as noticeable when watching it all together. I really enjoyed it regardless.

It's the ultimate pleb filter

You literally only need to watch the last episode. There was no plot at all in this shit, just a set up for next season.

it wasn't bad, but it seemed very slow

Spoiler ahead, the whole season:

>Jimmy decides to get the job, life is great but he doesn't like doing things by the book. He is successful in his work but gets in trouble for not doing things by the book so he leaves his job.

>Kim gets in trouble for one of Jimmy's mischiefs, Jim wants to undo things but Kim tells him to stay away, eventually she gets a big case for HHM, but she is still looked down upon

>Both Jim and Kim decide to go solo practitioners, Kim takes his case she got with her. But Chuck takes the case back to HHM

>Jim sabotages Chuck in secret so Kim gets the case back, Chuck knows it was Jim, in his quest to prove him guilty he gets hospitalized for some time, Jim becomes his Legal guardian, but doesn't sell or claim his part of HHM like he wanted on season 1

>Chuck pretends to be insane to Jim confesses, he recorded the confession

on mike's side:

>The pill guy gets in trouble for flashing his wealth

>nacho hires mike to kill Tuco, but mike instead jails him by becoming the victim

>Hector wants Mike to take part of the blame on Tuco attacking him, but he denies, cousins show up, he agrees for a larger sum of money

>Mike spies on Hector and hits of his smuggling trucks stealing his money, nacho finds out tells him to stop

>Mike goes on to kill Hector, but finds an anonymous note that tells him not to do it
It wasn't a bad season, but it was quite slow

there was a lot of buildup on the final episodes with no real reveals to what could happen in the next season

on Season 3 we might get to see: Hector becoming crippled, Jimmy finally breaking bad, full waged war between chuck and jimmy, and most importantly, Gus appearing and becoming a main character in the Mike part of the story

Season 4 might be in the breaking bad timeline, having jim deal with breaking bad events, and other side events of his own, Mike and Gus dealing with breaking bad and the cartel