Hey Mexico

Hey Mexico...

Yes?

north or south mexico?

yet they still voted for trump.

doesnt stop america from dying off

America will die as a nation and will fracture off into white enclaves surrounded by mestizo subhumans and niggers.

australia will follow

Yes the niggers are truly subhuman, thankfully we don't have as many as America but their numbers are climbing.

you are a nation of subhumans

>subhuman
Aren't you descended from literally the worst of the UK?

No, we are the last surviving continuation of the Anglo empire. And it is my duty to purge Australia of the non-white subhumans that infest our glorious lands.

cultureless euromutts

ive literally never seen a somalian or sudanese cunt not be a literal ape

Our beautiful Anglo culture will not be tainted by the likes of subhumans such as yourselves. We will succeed, by God, the non-white subhuman WILL leave my lands.

he's a turk btw

Hispanics have 25% of abortions in the US despite being 17% of the population. Whites have 36% of the abortions despite being 60% of the population. If Trump really sticks to his new pro life act and appoints a Supreme Court justice that overturns Roe v Wade, then it'll only be a matter of time before the Hispanics that are here legally replace the ones that were deported by not having abortions.

Yes I know who he is, that's why I called him a subhuman.

Also keep in mind that nearly all Mexican genuinely believe they are white because everyone of them has an aunt or grandmother who claims that her aunt or grandmother was from Germany and had blue eyes or some retarded shit like that. Yep our nation to the South is 100% gueras and gueros.

May Allah help you on your way.

dude, you'll be another chink colony right after cucknada fall

i have more faith in new zealand than you guys after you get flooded by chinks and sandniggers.