The Olympics is almost over

The Olympics is almost over

Fuck my life

What were the best moments for you guys so far?

>Jacking off to Gymnasts and Beach Volleyball players
>Phelps and LeCutey domination
>Cheering on Waifus
>Feeling like one world all together on one board
>General bantz

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/70211340/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>One world
Fuck off globalist

>Monday
>Turn on TV
>Femenine Rugby 7's match
>Fall in love with the Aussies
>Rugby is over now
>fuck.jpg

Realizing that the next Olympics will be in Tokyo. Fuck yiss.

>tfw already preparing my thread starting images for post-olympic Sup Forums shitposts saying "So user, how's the training for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics going?"

honestly this. With as absolute shit-tier, WOAT Rio has been it's made me pumped for Tokyo.

Swimming ended days ago m8. Everything else is just filler

Best moments:
-Going to the events (Volleyball above all)
- Watching Weightlifting competition at night
-Fiji's gold medal
-Watching 16 events at the same time in a mosaic channel
-Searching results on the internet
- Schooling beating Phelps

>tfw 35 in 2020

Life is over.

Also spotting a british diver on tinder and imagining what would happen if she misswiped

Realizing I will be 4 years older...
>mfw

>Realizing I will probably have an 80% of killing myself by then

>31 right now

just fuck my shit up

You'll still be here too.

Horrible time zone for us m8

Which ones lad?

>The Olympics is almost over

2016 Rio Paralympics.

David 'Weirwolf' Weir will dominate the wheelchair events.

'The Last Leg' bants on Channel 4 with a legless Aussie comedian.

No one watches this shit.

I honestly prefer regular indoor volleyball girls.

Wow are those crowds CGI or do they get paid?

>Olympics nearly over
>Arsenal fan

Literally nothing to look forward to. wut do?

I'm 35 already. It's not bad.

Just turned 18. If I start training RIGHT NOW, could I go for the gold in 4 years for kayaking?

My hairline is bad and it will only get worse.

I'll tell you when you've finished paying for your 1976 Montreal Olympics.

I have no idea, but you should try anyways. Imagine in 4 years we'll have some sp user to tell us if the Olympic orgy is just a meme.

This thread full of raging Aussies:

Also watching Ausfailia go to shit after bragging themselves into an inevitable cuck paradox.

Yeah lad. Indoor girls always got a bit more junk in the trunk, a lot of beach volley chicks are just stick figures w no tits and ass.

holy shit I'll be on the home stretch to 30...

and that Korea is in just one and a half years

Australia absolutely btfoing the US in the first 3 days

That autistic American lad who got super flustered and posted the same thing over and over again with personalised messages and then when his posts got deleted for spamming tried to pretend it was because Australians complained to the mods.

Shitting on Australian athletes after day 4.

That Brazil v Australia shootout.

Other than that it's been pretty disappointing. The coverage in Australia has been shithouse and the main reason I like the Olympics is because I get to watch nonsense sports like judo and badminton and they've been fucking obsessed with showing shit like basketball for some fucking reason.

I don't banter with countries that can't finish in the top 3.

Looking forward to watching the Huelocaust part 2.

You mean this?

Just admit you gents were assblasted for days.

* Americans winning the Olympics based on Golds and total medals.
* Americans defeating the per capita trolls with reason and logic.
* Americans defeating the there's too many swimming event trolls with reason and logic.
* 1 single American out bantering the entire flaming metropolis of Aboland until they got so mad they called in the mods to help them and then not showing their face on Sup Forums for days.

>ill be 27
could be worse, on ward we go lads.

I've been banned 6 times from the ausraged mods. It's ridiculous how biased they are on this board. Still, it's been hilarious reposting it immediately after the perma-ban.

intelligent frogposters

>All this subjective nonsense
Just because you say we haven't been here doesn't make it so. Also hahahahahahahaha BTFO a troll hahahahahaha that's the whole fucking point of trolling you fucking moron. If anything you gave them exactly what they wanted by taking it seriously.

I'm so glad you took Adam Hills off our hands. He's a sycophantic phony moron who makes statements purely to boost his own popularity. That """""""""""""epic"""""""""""" rant against Joan Rivers was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

You fags absolutely disappeared day 3. Day 4 was even more of a wasteland. By day 5 you were literally hiding in footy threads. No one believes the bullshit.

Stay deluded burger

Reminder that if you're still on Sup Forums in four years for Tokyo 2020, you'll need to kys.

No, you should've started years ago. Also just for ending on Sup Forums out of all the places means that you don't have the mind necessary to compete, you are weak-willed and indolent and you will never amount to anything in this life so get used to it.

per capita we're the best shitposters here...we cant excel in every thread

That flag would defend a convict

>btfoing the US in the first 3 days
First three days are for qualifications and smashing Olympic pussy. The real games don't even start until the first Monday. If you took it seriously before that I feel sorry for you. Should've saved some gas for the long haul.

>implying we won't all be here by then except for the ones of us that actually kill themselves out of despair

Thank god it's almost over, then I can quit this board again for 2 years til the winter olympics and get back to my life problems.
Distraction is nice but it isn't something you want constantly. My guess is most of you are neets here.

I'm 32. I've come to peace with myself that I'm destined to spend the rest of my life arguing with 15 year olds on a Chinese cartoon forum.

So what's this "muh per capita" shit? It seems murricans have some sort of argument on the subject, how does it go? Is it just the usual "merica is number one whatever you say" bullshit?

>The Olympics is almost over
thank fucking Christ.

>i'll be 26

ew.

>implying you won't win ZERO MEDALS at Tokyo too

>implying we're not having a guaranteed medal in boxing

get your facts straight

Stay cucked, retard.

The banter simply wasn't on par with the 2012 Olympics. Disappointed in /spuh/

You were. This olympics you have severely fallen. It's been pretty clear many of you are easily trolled. Maybe that's not typical, I dunno.

this

hopefully friday changes this and the deathmarch saves us all

At least use a correct insult.

I'm thinking of actually becoming a volunteer for the next Olympics lads. Just to be closer to the action. Do I have to speak Nipp

the archery competetion and the threads with it
Field hockey shootouts vs germany
the unexpected golds we won
10k open water swim domination
Qt's and the jungle fever
The thrill of van der Breggens gold(dutch girl crashes her teammate still wins the race)
Dumoulin still gets silver with a broken wrist
Bolt the GOAT

Stay cucked, retard.

Being ahead of france in the medal table for a while
Sloetjes>sletjes

>some of the people on Sup Forums will die before 2020

>i will miss you cheering for me user

you think brazilians will also booo disabled people ?

today's gold medals in a row. our women stronk. who insists that women should be oppressed in Japan? bullshit.

>bet events will be on too late to stay up for but not early enough to see in the morning

WOAT

2 bronze motherfuckers

jewdo is back

Western libcucks think they have a free pass on racism if it's towards east asians, just laugh at them and move on.

Aussies somehow created this reputation for being bantz kings even though they chimp out like slavs from even the lightest banter. I'll never underatand how they manage to be so delusional.

Mozaic channel?

link

I'm only that way when I don't have a goal to work towards. I only started caring about the Olympics now. Are you saying four years of hard work isn't enough?

>no more katie threads

Fuck my life.

The context will blow their minds.
By the way, there's a lot of brazilian who disapprove of this fucking booo behavior.

I'll be 29 :/

Yes I am. You have zero back-bone needed for that effort and your only reason to do anyhing is because you think it might bring even a small amount of respect for your otherwise completly uninteresting and meaningless life. You are sad pathetic fuck-up just like everyone else in here and you will manage absolutely nothing, the best you can hope for is a useless dead-end job and possibly kids and a wife who will cheat on you.

Thats high expectations
why not do it for fun, maybe participate in local circuits first? Not everyone is born to be a top athlete