The absolute state of Pitchfork media

>The absolute state of Pitchfork media

Is it so hard to just talk about the music?

Also:

>Twin Peaks soundtrack isn't a solid 10

i see two articles about music
whats the issue?

they reviewed the twin peaks: fire walk with me soundtrack, stop spreading fake news

Both of those articles are about music. The second one is pretty important.

but muh democrat agenda
but muh bias in journalism
but muh jews

Is it so hard to just stop making threads about Pitchfork?

those articles relate more directly to music than this thread does

damn

>Resist Trump by participating in the capitalist system and funding his endeavors with your tax dollars

You're retarded, right?
They gave it a 9

>let me pretend to talk about music so I can push my anti-trump agenda

>protest
>by buying
they really have no idea why they lost, do they? stop trying to make left wing politics something to buy and consume and maybe you won't alienate so many people next time.

>Sam Sodomsky

Please tell me that is a pen name and not his real name.

I wanna read about music not triggered leftists talking about politics, is that so much to ask for a music website?

Then go to another site, you know exactly what pitchfork is like by now and there are many alternatives that you could easily find if you looked instead of bitching on Sup Forums

Pitchfork has been FAKE news since conde nast bought them out.

stopped reading it since jan 1 and couldnt be happier. not only am i forming my own taste, but not dealing with their liberal propaganda

dont you feel like a big boy now?

You've been a joke for decades America

t. the rest of the world

Maybe if yall followed our example, the US wouldn't be the only superpower in the world

Sadly this image will rapidly become irrelevant over the next four years

>the only superpower in the world

Do you have any arguments?
The USSR was the last superpower

that was months ago, seems weird to reference when talking about today's page, which also features a review of twin peaks: fire walk with me

Why is the rest of the world so insecure?

In that case, a country being called a superpower isn't much of an argument for its superiority

>let me complain about a music website because it's anti-trump

China and Russia. America is just comic relief.

>my post gets deleted but not this whiny thread
Sasuga janitor.

>a country being called a superpower isn't much of an argument for its superiority

Just look twice at the retardness of what you wrote

>2017
>still reading (((Pitchfork)))

They've always been a joke, shush everybody
saged

Well unless you want to argue the superiority of the fucking USSR, a state that even the most deluded marxists know was a joke

it would probably make your life better if you just stopped getting so emotional

They went to space even before the US did, how the fuck are you gonna argue about their superiority?

wow, it's almost like all of their accomplishments came out of an extremely desperate desire to prove to the rest of the world that their fucking system actually worked

>Russia
>"hey guys I'm a superpower!"
>Check GDP, 6th place, just ahead of Brazil
>My face
KEK how embarrassing Ivan

>GOD WHY IS THIS OBVIOUSLY LEFTIST SITE SO OBVIOUSLY LEFTIST? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD? FUCKING KEKS!
I don't even use pitchfork, but nigga you don't have to use a site if you don't want to, idk what you think stating the obvious on Sup Forums will do for anyone.

I think half their readership reads the site ironically to get angry and ask why anyone would read that shit.

>pandering to liberals in order to support artists
fine with me
>warning those who enjoy the arts (probably some of their readers) about how the national endowment is being threatened
also fine with me

I love to shit on pitchfork just like everybody else, but these articles are relevant to the site.