Im from Lithuania and on a vacation in cologne and i have never seen so many brown peopel at one spot...

Im from Lithuania and on a vacation in cologne and i have never seen so many brown peopel at one spot, i thought it was just a meme

Spread your gen s into hijab brwon puccies

Where are you exactly?

we are sending more refugees to germany don't worry.

Bin gar keine Russin, stamm' aus Litauen, echt deutsch.

I went there in like 2013 or 2014 and it didn't seem so bad?

I remember seeing sheep on the river and a very nice cathedral. It was a nice city.

hello mr binkas bunkis binkis

Well he's from Lithuania so he probably never saw a brown person before in his life.

when did the refugee invasion really heat up?
Was it before or after 2014?

I remember we stopped for lunch in some German town with relatively small population, like 30k or something in a middle of nowhere. There were still lots of sand niggers and niggers, especially in public transport

since when do lithuanians have the money to go ANYWHERE

t. Abdul

2014 was the year everything went to shit, mostly towards the end of it though

A lot for you is probably like 2 or 3. I bet you would also confuse Italians or Turks.

i dont even know what to call you

>vacation
>cologne

just go see the cathedral and get the fuck out of there

superior being, since you are shitskin and all

i guess ill go with mirko or jaromir, thats pretty regular for ex-soviet shitholes right?

I find it funny when shitholes like Slovakia look down on brown people when their countries never produced anything worthy of notice

t. brown person

But Slovaks are gypsies. Not white.

fuck off shitskin

Bring a loaded Uzi next time

slovakia>whatever shithole you bought your boat ride in

>slavs
Need I say more?

Yes, you do.

They are all poor and criminals

But they are not ugly smelling like shit weak manlet intolerant Allah fuckers

can some eastern european explain to me why they're much less developed and have less money although they're completely white compared to us brown westerners?

You're right! They're all alcoholic, violent bydlos that will steal everything you have and throw you in the woods but at least they aren't religious!

The safest country in Europe is Poland and commit acts of violence at a rate far less than white Americans.

>Amerishoots calling countries far safer than theirs criminals

And many African countries have a lower crime rate than the US but is that credibile?

**atleast they are not religious(gays are stoned and women cant go inside mosques) ugly and smelly
FTFY

>is that credible
What the fuck does that mean? It's statistics, not opinion. Your worldview is based on memes, or perhaps you think every Slavic country is Russia.

>statistics
You mean the same statistics their corrupt governments put out?

>he doesn't know what the smell of alcoholism is like
Lmao keep picking at straws Williamston

>their corrupt governments
No idea what you're on about. Stop shitposting about countries you don't know anything about.

>he thinks 40 years of communism hasn't left a permanent scar of corruption in those shitpiles
I think you should stop shitposting

>American actually thinks Eastern Europe is some Africa-tier dystopia because of memes
kek, keep being delusional, I'll be enjoying my cheap, safe, enjoyable vacations in Budapest, Krakow, and Prague.

so what..?

It really hasn't, most are perfectly adequate countries that have improved immeasurably since the Berlin Wall fell, at an extremely fast rate. Communism will be a historical footnote there within a few decades.

not embracing reformation and not producing a cult of work

>looks at flag
I bet you will Patryk.

>looks at flag
oh that explains why that was such an abysmal post

Get used to it, it's the future of the West.

never given or was required to bribe any public official of any sort in my life

also american fatso pointing out corruption in others, well done

I was in Stuttgartabad once
As well as Munchenbul

It was terrible, my friend

n-not an argument

Considering how upset about your countries he seems to be I would say he's some kind of diasporafag with a chip on his shoulder, not a Burger.

t. brown nationalist living in white country

t. same as above

we are not poor, we are not rich either, we have among lowest crime rates in Europe since we dont have niggers and muslims, it is simple facts that dark skinned people make countries worse

>mfw there's a lad in my business class with that name and with that exact spelling

Why do people say Cologne when the German name for the German city is ''Köln''?

It's like everybody starting calling New Zealand ''Neuseeland''