youtu.be/YLFXEdPhmLk
youtu.be/9YVyTfdbPwo
youtu.be/vIi57zhDl78
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

No.

Grimes

GRUMF

Is this the start of the great Grimes vs Herbie war?

I'm listening to Herbie - Butterfly right now. And I'm a huge Grimes fan. Why would start a war between them?

Herbie Hancock is objectively better than Grimes. Does Grimes even have any Grammys?

>caring about Grammys
normies out

>implying grammies aren't part of a corrupt music industry
Don't forget that a shitload of bad artists got a Grammy. e.g. Celine "Titanic" Dion got 5 (FIVE).

Not even baiting

jesus christ stop posting this fucking hipster sjw safespace meme bitch

you listen to a meme, kys.

okay so imagine you're a lonely user that plays dress-up like you're in a fucking michael cera movie and listens to blog-approved mainstream indie because you're trying to slam that qt1.4 from sociology class that wears the choker and has silver hair and the stupid cat-eye makeup

so you get so fucking horny thinking about this middle of the road, middle-class trust fund bitch that thinks she's the shit, that you go make yourself an okcupid. full of whiny shit.

you slave away for a month, jacking off to random pictures, but mostly to the image of stupid-hair undercut septumpiercing sociology mainstream alt girl in your class, who wants nothing to do with you despite the fact that you sit next to her every day, give your valuable opinions in class, act edgy and "mysterious", and read pitchfork like it's the bible. you're so informed!

finally some girl on OKC starts messaging you back. OMG she has a septum! OMG she has silver purple hair! OMG she has a rose tattoo on her tit, and you can totally see her tit in the picture... all of her weirdly angled pictures! she has a retarded mullet, but it's okay, she's probably an art student, right? your boner grows.

so you talk to this girl for a few weeks while still jacking off to sociology class girl who by this point has made it absolutely clear that she doesn't really want to have anything to do with you past the point of friendliness that you afford a co-worker, because that's what you are.

OKC girl hits you up one night asking if you wanna hang out and smoke weed. you're like, totally. UNNG gonna get that art school pussy, right?

You meet up, and she weighs 300 pounds. Spends the first two hours grilling you about what a selfish piece of shit you are for only talking about yourself, interspersed with her only talking about herself and her politics. Whatever, roll with it... pussy's pussy, right? pt1/2

pt 2/2.

So after two long awkward hours, you're so horny that you don't even care. And she's like, let's go back to your place. You awkwardly introduce her to your roommate, who's lying on the couch, doing whip-its and watching an alien documentary. You go into her room.

"You can finger me, user!"

You dive right in, and close your eyes...

As you're fingering her, you're imagining Grimes. Yeah! That'll get your little dick hard!

As you're fingering her, she's also imagining Grimes. Ooh buddy, that's getting her off. She just needs something alive in her cunt ever since her hamster died.

Grimes fucking sucks and it a worthless "artist" that panders to pathetic, late-teen-to-early-20s indie-autists who can't get over the fact that they weren't 19 back in, like, 2007 or whenever any of that shit was relevant. Enjoy chugging cum from big media companies, you pathetic piece of shit. Do us all a favor and move to Portland, Austin, Brooklyn, or Oakland, and then promptly kill yourself.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

I find it funny that I saw a girl in my uni library last semester that fits your description (although less than 300lbs but def above 200lbs)

retarded haircut AND AN ART ANGELS TATTOO ON HER CANKLE.

Wow, i HATE grimes now! Hey thanks is Mr.

What is your favourite artists I'll listen to them instead

just this album though, not really into sea when absent like that

scribble mural comic journal is good tho

they're the only noisy poppy wall of sound type thing that isn't *too* guitar heavy and has some level of actual pop songwriting and noise making skill

idk, st. vincent?

haha jk i only listen to algorithmic composition

I actually agree

wrong pic

aight i'll post some better shit than grimes that isn't algo compo. here ya go

youtu.be/R2kFnpSAGcI

ooo this classic
youtu.be/1ts7fcKSF24

this one's a little more irie
youtu.be/RCYMXmTBtRw

user, are you stupid? How that crap you posted is better than Grimz?

desu this is the kinda shit that grimes repackages for pleb consumers like you. note the lack of qt3.14... musical quality is about on par. not saying this is good, just that it's better than grimes if you don't count grimes' image of being le hot indie electro hipster feminist gurl.

youtu.be/YLFXEdPhmLk

well, it's made by actual artists. grimes is just a face, she doesn't really do shit. if you think she does, then her PR person is doing their job. fucking normie dumbass, listen to real electro

really gives the vibe of "made this in 15 minutes with a free trial of FL studio" so yeah it does sound like Grimes

honestly everything this canadian autist has put out is better than grimes, production-wise

again doesn't mean either of them are "good" but if grimes sang this song the same way on the same beat ppl on Sup Forums would cum hard and say it's awesome. fucking phillistines
youtu.be/9YVyTfdbPwo

seriously how can you, with a straight face, say that "Belly of the Beat" is a good song

grimes is a meme

>grimes is just a face, she doesn't really do shit.
youtu.be/vIi57zhDl78
Lol

AND YOU NEVER GET SAD