What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Val_Valentino
youtu.be/dtNAq5m2LSg
youtube.com/watch?v=2lKF-qYWq5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did he ever take off the mask?

No. It would've been extremly painful.

No one cared who he was until he put on the mask.

Doesn't he take it off in the very last episode?

Being based and having too much cojones

for once it's actually true

BANE?

Wasn't he some magic asian?

Snitches gon get cut

>5 what was his problem threads

they said his name on some fox family channel magic special

He was a member of the audience at a magic show. Called on stage he was to be the assistant. The magician fucked up a trick involving flames. The incident scarred most of his upper body. The magician would have been tried but refused to explain how the trick was performed. When he was able enough to walk, he track the magician down, torturing him, and demanding he tell him how the trick was done so he could get justice. The magician vehemently refused and succumb to his wounds and died. Since that day he vowed to expose stage magic by learning all the tricks he could by murdering stage magicians.

>its a his beautiful assistants episode

Zzzzzzz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Val_Valentino

>it's a Skinner from the X-Files is fapping over the assistants while narrating episode

I thought he was mexican

Will his career ever recover?

There's a problematic epidemic and we need to solve it

Brazilian
He got torn to shreds by the ""magic"" community after doing it.

was ruin magic part of his plan?

He always showed how those big ass tricks like making girls dissapear and shit worked but never how those cool card tricks like those Ricky Jay ones did.

I liked when skinner would talk about the masked magicians sexy assistant

That's actually a half decent backstory for a super villain.

Too bad he only exposes nerfed versions of the tricks. If you've noticed, it's never the real version, it's always some bullshit version where it's obvious how they did it in the first place.

Like... he won't show how the cutting a person in threes is done when all three sections are separated and paraded around on the stage, he'll show how the stupid version where all three sections just stay attached to each other is done.

I'm not sure if that was an actual example, but you get what I mean.

He showed some of the smaller tricks just before/after ad breaks if I remember correctly. They were always the best part of the show.
The big tricks were almost always so fucking disappointing.

>muh body double
>muh trap door
>muh camera angle

Ricky Jay's tricks are just sleight of hand

I know what you mean, and I think that was his choice. He didn't want to expose all the "elite" tricks and ruin the profession completely. He just wanted to share some of the secrets in the hopes of boosting the popularity of magic shows.

He's a big guy.

You mean every second of every episode?

"magic community"

Yeah, but "this table is deep enough to hide the assistant while I'm sawing through the upper half" and similar bullshit doesn't need exposing, everyone can figure that shit out, and it's the version of the trick that no one ever even does.

I remember this too

lol the bane meme, so good dude

I used to watch that show daily because of the scantily clad assistants.

I remember telling my Dad I wanted to be a magician when I was in highschool and he just said 'I'd wish you'd magically fuck off'

Thanks Dad ;_;

*antihero

nice guy

I felt stupid saying it, hence the quotations.
You know what I mean.

youtu.be/dtNAq5m2LSg

i know i just wanted to post that image

I remember one who was about making a steamroller dissapear and it was just a bunch of guys behind a white screen moving the thing out.

For (You)

hothead

>What was his fucking problem?
He's a shitskin

...Crap, he's hot.

Or the one where they are outdoors in a public carpark and they make an elephant """"magically"""" appear behind a sheet with 20+ spectators surrounding the area.

>"Up next, watch in amazement as the Masked Magician makes an elephant appear in front of a crowd of bewildered spectators"
>turns out the entire crowd are in on the trick and the handler simply walks the elephant up behind the sheet out of camera sight

>voice changes
Not him

Did he get to fuck them all or was he a queer?

>was he a queer
see for your answer

yes, he was

was your dad a comedian

I wish someone would leak all the secret magic torrents from that one super special elite torrent tracker.

>not wanting to dress up as a literal wizard and do magic tricks

i cast shiggeus diggeus

Jokes on you I get to do just that in about 7 years
;_;

The one he's holding kinda looks like Caprice.

for you

>had never heard of a voice modulator

He's Brazilian, so the answer to both questions is: yes.

>it's a flexible assistant does everything while he just waves his hands trick
>that perverted ass narrator

honestly loved the show. I'm just surprised after watching it so much there's not a ton of sexy magicians. If they know how to do the tricks, tend to have the better skills and slight of hand, plus being that damn sexy.

>dat feel when theirs motherfuckers walking around Auburn Alabama dressed as literal wizards

Im talking full on Gandalf gear in bright red

So, who the fuck is this guy? I reverse searched it and this came out

you need to go back

>tfw fell in love with Muriel from Scott & Muriel
>tfw she's some degenerate Dutch slut
But she's so cute. :(

youtube.com/watch?v=2lKF-qYWq5k

wow looks like comedy runs in the genes

Probably a failed magician working out of spite.

not to mention the obvious cut

I just realized magicians are kind of dickheads that constantly try and convince people that magic is real when they know its obviously not
They should just call themselves tricksters and call their acts tricks

It's like pro wrestling. Everyone knows its fake but you need to keep pretending it's real or else there's no point. It's like wanting a movie to have a title cart after every scene saying "THIS IS FICTIONAL"

They are officially called "illusionists", which is accurate.

That fucking gif hahahaa

fuck the reddit haters. Frog-memeing and bane-memeing is the basis of Sup Forums

fuck the Fred memer

The point of the sexy assistant is to make sure you're focusing on her tits and ass and not the magician himself while he slides something out of his pocket or hides something up his sleeve. You can't do that if you yourself are a hot woman wearing nothing but lingerie with no pockets or sleeves to hide anything in.

But in the show they revealed the sexy assistant usually was a double ruse. Everyone thinks "uh oh, don't be distracted by sexy girls better focus on the magicmans handwaving and bullshit" but really it's sexy assistants doing all the shit.

So why don't they get their own shit together? I'd watch a sexy girl magic group.

Fun fact: for a long time, there was serious speculation online that the Masked Magician was a chick. To the point that the special that unmasked him, even has him commenting on said rumor.

lol no girl is smart to enough to come up with tricks like these

I remember that.

you say that but if it'd been revealed a woman you'd just bitch "of course it was a stupid girl who couldn't ocme up with tricks so stole and revealed smarter mens"

I think the theory it was a girl got popular as some bitter assistant that worked with magicians but couldn't break out on her own so she did the show.

I'd pay to watch a group of sexy girls make my penis dissapear.

I remember my mother speculating that when we watched it. Honestly wish he didn't unmask himself, the mystery and theories about his identity were the best part.

A trick is something a whore does for money

there is no magicians code
the trick was making you think there was one

I whacked it to this show :^)

I swear I've seen this post somewhere before.

he's a big guy

he prob looks more handsome then you.

Exercise your brain some more and you'll shit out better posts next time. Magic is always *made* real and that's the point. It's always a spectacle.

You don't need to believe that the 1's and 0's being transported through our computers actually counts as intimate communication between human beings, but you believe it anyway.

Voices are just ripples and waves of air being moves in sequences.

You remember correctly! Demonstrating how to pull a rabbit out of a hat was my favorite trick in the entire series. The scary masked man looked cute cuddling the bunny.

He's just fancasting for DC's Zatanna movie.

>They should just call themselves tricksters and call their acts tricks

A trick is what a whore does for money.

I remember this, turned it off right after.

UUUU

Nah a trick is what a dealer does to gets little cash and still have product to push

he was great in the new captain america movie

The last episode/special.