Estonia: Population 1,3 million, 25% russian

>Estonia: Population 1,3 million, 25% russian
>Latvia: Population 1,9 million, 26% russian
>Lithuania: Population 2,8 million, 4% russian

How did they do it? Is it the catholicism? Or is Lithuania such a shithole not even russians want to live there?

More importantly, why are the balts so racist against Russians? Russia is not the USSR anymore. They have nothing to be afraid of.

I think Lithuanians are glad Russians prefer Finland over their cunt

>They have nothing to be afraid of.
t. never seen a slav before

Partisans killed russian farmers who came here, and even our commies didn't want russians here.

>Or is Lithuania such a shithole not even russians want to live there?
this
>there's any difference between slavs and estonians

t. Dimitri Ivonovich

Lithuania really is a shithole. They're literally third- and second place on the list of countries with the highest suicide rates.
People would rather off themselves than live there.

>why are the balts so racist against Russians?

This is like niggers being racist against white people.

>Partisans killed russian farmers
wtf I love lithuania now

Because those stats aren't for ethnicity, but rather for nationality.
We gave citizenship to most of our Russians post >collapse.

Lithuania strong

Have they integrated? Do you ever hear russian being speaken in the streets?

rude

Et tu, Magyar

>>there's any difference between slavs and estonians
applies to about half of their population, sad but true

most have integrated pretty well, then again, lithuanians aren't different from russians in any meaningful way
you'll hear russian spoken in the border towns, or by the tutejzy LARPers in the capital

>tfw no pale drug-addict Estonian bf

people who yell "russophobia" are exactly the same as liberal retards yelling "islamophobia"

If there are any Lithuanians here, I have a question ( no offence).

Do you feel that polish culture is bigger threat to lithuanian identity's existence than russian culture?

ivan nice proxy

people who yell "soviet deportations" are the same as the liberal retards who cry about "muh holocaust"
>lithuanian identity
no such thing anymore

>Do you feel that polish culture is bigger threat to lithuanian identity's existence than russian culture?
Why should Polish or russian culture should be even a threat to us?

>holocaust
>soviet deportations
one of these actually happened though :^)

both have happened, dumb Fingol cunt

There's nothing wrong with Jews, especially if they're orchestrating the genocide of Swedes.

What do you mean by that there is no lithuanian identity?
A-a,are yyou a lietuve?

Yes, Lithuania is a shithole. Russians love to come here and remember the good old times, not sure about how many of them live here
But if you come to the capital, 6out of 10 people will only speak russian

Yeah.
The Holocaust.

It's good r*ssians are so open and honest about their crimes against humanity. Very brave!

>They have nothing to be afraid of.

nope,not at all. I love Poland :)

What I mean, is that if you took a random western emasculated nu-male retard and a lithuanian youth, you'd fail to notice any difference.

>deportation
>crime
lel

>open and honest about their crimes against humanity

We are actually very proud of them.

>being proud of something that never happened
neo-nazicuck tier, tbqh

I just like posting anime girls

>Lithuania really is a shithole. They're literally third- and second place on the list of countries with the highest suicide rates.
>People would rather off themselves than live there.
its still better than latvia

>this confuses the paid kremlin apologist

shame that it haven't happened to your distant relatives, dumb fingol cunt

It was soviets (ukrainians, jews, churkas from asia and caucasus) who did the crimes. Russians did nothing wrong.

Because partisans and Sniečkus.

>After Stalin's death in 1953, the government of the Lithuanian SSR, led by the "communist nationalist" Antanas Sniečkus, objected to the resettlement policies and managed to slow down the influx of Russians by letting Lithuanians fill some of the higher party positions.The flow of immigrants did not stop entirely, and there were further waves of Russian workers who came to work on major construction projects, such as power plants.

He even declined getting Kaliningrad because it was full of Russians.

>communist nationalist

>anime

filtered

>be Slovenian
>be more civilised than Balts in every metric
>get harassed when going to the Baltics cause my language distantly resembles Russian

tru stori

>haven't happened
It has though, various Finno-Uralic tribes like Meschera are extinct.

It would have happened to actual finns if our fathers hadn't slaughtered 400,000 russians like pigs trying to invade and enslave funland.

>vodka vodka vodka blayd BALALALALALAI
t. (You)

>communist nationalist

>kirino
trashed
> various Finno-Uralic tribes like Meschera are extinct.
yeah, that's why they don't look like us at all
It's not like all the soviets were Russian-only, dumb Fingol cunt.

you support deportations? Can we deport the ruskies in Estonia to Russia then?

pls no
kill these negers but don't send them here

No, but we can deport Estonians to Chukotka.

There's a reason why is there commas. But you virgin probably are too young to even know about him. Sniečkus was the only leader of Republic who stayed in power throughout Stalin, Khruschev and Brheznev and often went into confrontation with Moscow. Yes he was a communist piece of shit, but still he was looking for interests of communist Lithuania. Lithuania was also the only state where former communists (pre-soviet era) weren't arrested solely because of Sniečkus.

>During the later decades of Sniečkus's rule national orientation was noticeable in his activities. First confrontation with Moscow happened in 1949-1950, when he had to defend his old communist friends from persecution, with whom he was together working in underground. Lithuania was the only republic of USSR where not only mass persecution of old communists did not happen and not even one communist of pre-Soviet times was accused and arrested. At around this time his policies started to gain a national character. This policy had the form of sabotaging some orders of Moscow, demanding some privileges for Lithuania, and others.

they are traitors, just give them enough drugs so they would have overdosing

Send enough, so we can make a independence referendum and claim large chunk of land. Thanks.

They have no direct border with Russia save for Kaliningrad

>so we can make a independence referendum
no you cant

I thought balts, should like you guys.

>independence referendum

It doesn't work this way. The only referundum you can have is for joining the Russian Federation, and the only option you can vote for is "yes".

You'd think so, as we're all Eastern European econo-tigers and fellow Balto-Slavs, but apparently they're into stamping out all Slavic presence in their land. Sad to see so many little Hungaries cropping up these days.

>that's why they don't look like us at all
Who are "they" in this instance? Meshchera are extinct, like most Volga Finnic tribes.

But I mean like Balkan people are okay and not bad at all, exceptions with albania and bosnia they're trash and should be burned to the ground.

> Who are "they" in this instance?
Finno-Uralics living here

Estonian Russian living in Germany
AMA

do you suck dicks?

Ty pidor?

What does them not looking like you have to do with anything? That doesn't make Meschera and Meryas any less extinct.

Lol, they are literal pale niggers.

Its because they're an African country in disguise.

no

no

How much do they pay you to shill?

very funny botswana

How are the krokodil prices there?

> What does them not looking like you have to do with anything?
Means that we and they aren't connected genetically
and that they exist

I get the average Sup Forums mod wage

Dad stop shidbosdign pls

:DDDDDDD

I have no experience with krokodil, but apprently my city is infamous for crystal meth

also, weed is pretty expensive, but still easier to get than in Estonia, or so i heard

>and that they exist
Fucking idiot.

>The Volga Finns (sometimes referred to as Eastern Finns)[1] are a historical group of indigenous peoples of Russia whose descendants include the Mari people, the Erzya and the Moksha Mordvins,[2][3] as well as extinct Merya, Muromian and Meshchera people
>extinct Merya, Muromian and Meschera people.

was meant as answere to see ei ole shitposting

>Means that we and they aren't connected genetically
Stop putting words into my mouth you fucking turd, I never claimed that you are.

Honestly speaking, what is the chance of Russia reannexing Estonia, given that Trump has given his stamp of approval for Putin to do whatever the fuck he wants.

I don't mean Finland or Germany or some other EU country with nukes. I'm talking about the small time Central Asian/Balkan countries.

So? How are we connected with their disappearance?
Yes, because they don't exist now, lol

>trying to debate a r*ssian with facts and logic
now who's the stupid one :^)

Mari, erzya and some other mordvin mongoloids still exist though. You could take them all to your country if you want to save them from evil russians, Pekka.

Estonia keeps their military spending at the recommended levels for NATO, we'll protect them.

>How are we connected with their disappearance
The majority of Volga Finns lived in and around the Moscow region, shouldn't be too hard to connect the dots from there.
>Yes, because they don't exist now
Meschera don't, and that's what I claimed.

I haven't noticed any facts and logic coming from you yet, only butthurt and baseless accusations.

>we'll protect them.
I guess you will be in the first wave attacking Russian positions?

Not like we genocided any finnic tribes, we racemixed with them and absorbed them naturally.

>implying we're related to you in any shape or form

delete this immediately you swine

oh god I'm gonna vomit, this is just sick, NO NO NOOOO

I do not like pseudo-countries that are too small. Russia should invade those regions, except Estonia, which is Finnish.

yes we can

god it smells like dirty slavniggers here.
good job shitting up the thread as always.

>tfw you didn't have enough balls to completely ethnically cleanse your territory from the "ethnic minorities"

your genes are way too beta to survive on their own

Aren't Estonians/Latvians Slavs as well?

You better.

Estonians are Finno-Uralic people, related to Finns, Hungarians and Siberian Tribes

>Baltics whine about their Russian minority

At least there's still a chance to fix even the lowest of the low Russians. They come from a Christian background and are white.
Could've only wish we had the same "problem".

>tfw you didn't have enough balls to completely ethnically cleanse your territory from the "ethnic minorities"

Europe should deport the gypsies to India, where they would live happily with people who similar to them.