How come Japan dominates the female wrestling in the olympics...

How come Japan dominates the female wrestling in the olympics? When I think of a country with a history of wrestling I don't think of Japan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bST0mz_Lts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well the men certainly aren't going to fight anyone

Is that man's face melted? I didn't realise any Hiroshima survivors were left...

Because I'm sure that your knowledge about wrestling history is beyond everything

also holy fucc lmao is that coach a burn victim or what

One of the few nations that have women-friendly regulations that allow them to compete at the highest level in competitions where the men are hopeless in. Women also help statpad the medal counts of countries like USA and China.

Japan is good at fighting sport.

I can't wait next olympic!(karate)

Congratulations!

>When I think of a country with a history of wrestling I don't think of Japan
>What is Sumo wrestling

Am I being trolled here m8's?

don't think i've seen a single attractive jap athlete

Japan has female pro wrestlers who start training at around 7 years old. They have the best female mandrama scene in the world, and the best female wrestlers come out of it. I'm sure the same is true for shoot wrestling.

nigga you high? Japan is like where all the wrestlers go to get good before they come back here.

Women aren't allowed to be sumo

> wat is sumo
> wat is judo
> wat is jiu jitsu

2/10 for making me reply Nigel u fucking fagboy.

>>When I think of a country with a history of wrestling I don't think of Japan

this is now a joshi thread

Their traditional jui jitsu is actually a great boon for wrestling.

I've been going to a Japanese dojo for years and wrestlers have a huge problem dealing with it because there's a huge emphasis places on balance. If you can't break our center of gravity then it's like a monkey punching at a statue.

*Unattractive

Sorry, had to fix it for you user. You don't need to thank me.

Not realising that jiu jitsu is actually Isreal

>jew jitsu

>When I think of a country with a history of wrestling I don't think of Japan

wtf did you just say fgt

Grappling arts have always been popular, judo, jiujitsu. There is crossover.

Pro wrestling is huge in Japna. Yeah yeah it's fake, but the line between 'real' wrestlers and the pro stuff is more blurry than with WWE roidheads. There are legit pro stars who have had legit real MMA matches, and true MMA stars do pro for shits and giggles too.

I would not discount that particular Jap female chunky body type as not being an advantage too in olympic wrestling.

Go back to /asp/.

I hate this shit because it's always like "oh wait I'm supposed to get hit let me get set up for this foot in my face."

This is not a combat sport even though it shows really incredible athleticism. They're setting themselves up for injury and as a guy that's in medicine....it's fucking hard to look at. Like, "please fuck up my neck this is my job."

On failing to move and here it goes.

i will kick you right in the head faggot

Are we going to have to take your crown off as the king of banter?

>DID YOU HEAR OF THAT JIU JITSU MATE
>HEARD IT WAS ABOUT JEW HITS YOU HAW HAW HAW

No fuck off.

Wrestlers in the WWE (some of them) were legit gold medal wrestlers. They just didn't have anything else. I really hate professional wrestling but I won't discount their achievements. NCAA champions and shit. That's no small feat in a country that actually cares about swimsuit mat bumfucking.

Attractive japs are busy getting fucked by American GI :^)

>Korea talking about GI fucking

Dude....

You literally have a guy making a living off of Korean military food that is mostly our him cooking fucked up MRE crap that we influenced him with. Our best MRE is the sub sandwich one and you barely ever got that one. It was basically an adult lunchable with real bread and turkey. SPEC usually got it or you got it back at camp you you were bored.

Fucking shitty crackers.

The adult lunchable was the shit but you got like no mustard or butter preserves and it was hot as fuck so you had to get ice. Or else fuck. Get in the tents.

Oh and there are literally men and women in your country that look a lot more western because GI's decided to stay. It's an ugly truth of the war that produced a lot of really good lucking men and women. It's this really hard truth that Asian and European based people sometimes produce good-looking kids.

Literally what is sumo

Actually a burgerjap living in this shithole, was hoping to bait some of my people but it looks like I only caught some weabs.

It's all that repressed sexual tension they just let loose

>Japan
>sexually repressed

Really?

>womens sports aren't as promoted in Europe and N. America
>especially martial arts
>wrestling is not a very widespread sport in teh first place
>wrestling has similarities to martial arts practiced in Japan
A blend of both lack of competition and polyvalent athletes.

It doesn't necessarly seem that way but yes.
genders are often separated in Japan and that leads to a prolongated immaturity in both men and women. A lot of both sexes can live their lives all the way to graduating from university without encountering the other sex outside of home and neighbourhood.
that plus the how hard and almost discouraged it is to live with a child (making people more cautious about having sex)

Wrestling is pretty big in Japan. And who do you think invented sumo wrestling?

Japan is extremely chill about sex or at least it used to be.

Grappling sports are big in japan

thicc

watch more badminton

Your anime doesn't represent real life, weab trash.

Exactly.
A lot of it is based on wishful projection while in reality both sexes barely know how to interact with the other, which has hard repercussion on the formation of families (or lack thereof).

Eat whale.

Why are they holding CD's?

I have that exact medal right here. Seriously.

nah
just a japanese guy with a shaved head and califlour ear

kek, are u whore?

BRONZE BRONZE BRONZE BRONZE BRONZE

please

why is there no female grecoroman?

japan needs more medals

That's not even remotely comparable because their shoot wrestlers/MMA fighters pale in comparison to international fighters

I was given it by a Russian.

Nice

Later his brother was looking for it. Apparently its worth money?

Yep, can u show this medal?

japan has had pretty some good mma fighters

It's litterally the exact same, mines without the red, fadded away.
How much $?

youtube.com/watch?v=8bST0mz_Lts

NIPPON BANZAI

>tfw no stronk japanese wrestling waifu

(∪^ω^)わんわんお!

\(゜ロ\)(/ロ゜)/

Congrats Japanese bro

3 GOLD MEDALIST

AMERICA STRONK

WE WIN A GOLD MEDAL TODAY

FUCKARUU JAP FUCKING SHIT

Is this going to be our thread for today? Wrasslin' starts in 15 mins.

qt

Her Twitter feed seems to have a lot of photos with this girl

trainers are superior.

What the fuck, make a thread

Okay ill do it

>Sumo and Greco-Roman are the same thing

Obligatory Arisa meme kick

>Japan has female pro wrestlers who start training at around 7 years old.
I will never be worthy of anyone like that...

Meanwhile in Tokyo

>This will never be your girlfriend.
>You will never sit in the sidelines cheering as you watch your wrestlefu compete for the Olympic gold
>You will never kiss afterwards in celebration and have yourself get lifted by her on live television.