So there were 2 matrix the whole time right?

So there were 2 matrix the whole time right?
the zion matrix life simulation and the matrix inside the zion matrix

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8k2CG2DmRIk
aceshowbiz.com/images/news/00038038.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you saying the characters would need to break the 4th wall to escape?

Yes zion is a simulation too

DECKARD WAS HUMAN

get on

is that why cypher became an actor in our world?

I think that's the explanation for Neo having force lightning despite being in the "real world", yes.

if the zion matrix was the matrix inside the matrix then how did the zion main ai connect neo into the matrix to reset the matrix? was the matrix they reset the matrix or the zion matrix? how could they reset the zion matrix without in turn removing neo and everyone else from the zion matrix into the new matrix?

matrix

Then they never woke up, it was a matrix inside another matrix.

at the time the films were made, no. There was only one. Nowadays everyone thinks there is two matrix to solve the massive blunder of neo having powers in the "real world"

top fucking kek. yes, that needs to be a movie. characters escape a matrix, then another, and another, and then figure out they need to break the 4th wall.

Yes, the real world is a place for all people that reject the first simulation. There is probably another simulation beyond that one too.

Like a set of filters, weeding out bad stuff until, its basically nill

It was a hologram...inside of a hologram!

in a sense.

the first matrix is a physcial matrix yes.

the second, the real world, turns out to be a virtual matrix, they are physically free, but still trapped within the machine's plans and system of control.

>the matrix bored as fuck
>decides to mess with human batteries
>"you're the chosen one, lol"
>set neo "free"
>"here's some magic powers, lol"
>mfw he believes the whole thing

so the machines pretended to get destroyed by neo's powers?

Sorry, I wanted to add that it makes sense, the architect said to Neo that they created many matrix versions to fit the desires of the human kind, the real world being one of those versions to fit the desire of freedom.

>human batteries

the original script was to make the matrix a trap for human souls sorta like hypercube was but warner decided to change the script so as not to make it too religious.

in fact the entire thing reminds of when the Holodeck on Enterprise D recreated the entire reality and Picard had to find out all the gltiches before he realized he was still inside the holodeck and the ship wasn't under his control.

youtube.com/watch?v=8k2CG2DmRIk

>the original script was to make the matrix a trap for human souls
holy shit no, the original idea was to use human brains as a super computer

soul=mind

Don't forget. agent smith is the one

hop off

Extremely debatable but that still isn't the big issue of the correction, it's the computer part.

Trinity, I'm CIA

You guys are dumb as shit. He never had real world powers, he just had the ability to mess with the machines programming in the real world because he was connected to them. He couldn't fly, dodge bullets, nothing, he could only control the machines and see their source code when at the epicenter where the machines lived.

that website matrix resolutions had alot of neat theories. google it, pretty interesting read

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTPPPPPPPPPPFFFFTPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTpfffffffffffffffffffft brrrrrrrrpplhpplhplhplhplphlhplhplhplhlpSHQWEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRfffffffffffffffffffft

You keep saying that

>because he was connected to them

how the fuck does that occur.

Proof?

It's explained in the films, he is made of the source code and so is agent smith, they are literally the reboot sequence for a program in the matrix. He can control machines and has powers in the matrix because he literally was the beginning of the program. Do you guys not pay attention at all? What the fuck?

I am no understand

Yeah it's because literally 90% of the people who watch films are completely retarded inept adhd ridden faggots who can't follow plot lines that aren't in the least bit confusing. The matrix trilogy isn't the best thing ever, but you guys make it seem like it's the fucking rubicon with just how little you understand the plot.

So the audience is in the matrix too?

I'm trying. At least I'm asking questions

The writers were making this shit up as they went along

neo gained a connection to the source after going through the door in the architects room

both the architect and the oracle imply this, im pretty sure the oracle says it directly

thats how he could "see" the machines while blind and destroy them

what is this, im i on /f/ or what.

So its fucking magic then?

except that's not how any system programming or coding works
so that's as fucking retarded as you are

THIS IS MY WORLD, MY WORRRLD

>real world logic in a trans human story and the synthesis of man and machine and the human condition
>applying real life logic to the matrix

You are seriously stupid.

You are fucking retarded.

I always assumed it was bred into him that he had a biological radio transmitter or some shit.

I just want you to know I laughed for a solid minute at this user. I think I am very tired.

so he was a mutant and he used telepathy

Last Action Hero 2

Not at all, the film posits that man and machine through their own sins have become spiritually connected. Weird right? For machines to have a will to live. It wasn't magic at all, but really though you are retarded, the films aren't even that great, but you are an iphone poster renaming pictures to hide the fact that you are apart of the lowest quality posters on this site.

>applying real life logic
the alternative is magic, which is what you are describing

Why do you permit this without proper set up? The first movie goes to great lengths to establish the "real world" as grounded as ours. There's a distinct dichotomy between the mysticism as metaphor in the digital world and the grim reality. I understand that the sequels are meant to blur or break that split, but they fail at conveying this in the most fundamental levels. The user is never given a reasonable expectation for the sudden metaphysical crap that happens.

>but you are an iphone poster renaming pictures to hide the fact that you are apart of the lowest quality posters on this site.
Nice try, faggot,but I didn't rename shit see: aceshowbiz.com/images/news/00038038.jpg

2 trannies make a sci-fi, action trilogy and over a decade later autists online try to give it new meaning: the thread

It's only set up that way in the first film because noone knows the extent of the One's abilities. It is purposefully set up that way to reveal more later. What's so hard to understand?

This makes me moist

yup. now your getting it, we are so trapped its sad.

It's not hard to understand. It's hard to see because the sequels do such a shitty job of explaining themselves. They have tons of bloated exposition scenes and all fail to cover the most basic shit. We are thrown garbage line after garbage line about the philosophical end of things and they do cover what's happening, safely explaining why, but there is never a very needed concrete grounding explaining how for any of it. We're just meant to have faith for two movies after a beginning that meticulously showed us both why and how. The trilogy's presentation was sloppy as fuck.

it's just a movie bro

Oh you are definitely correct, the matrix sequels are awful, at least you understand the plot though, a lot of people in this thread don't.

Jews are the Matrix.