So which of the world's elite leages should I start watching, and why?

So which of the world's elite leages should I start watching, and why?

Assuredly not Ligue 1

EPL tbqh

>CL winner last 3 years
>EL winner last 3 years

Ligue 1

>If you like slow and tecnical football
La liga
>If you want to see slow football and tactical football
Serie A
>If you want direct and tecnical football
Bundes
>If you like direct football with shit defences making comebacks way more likely
EPL

I'd say most Spanish manlet defenders would get fucked by hoofball with Andy Caroll up top.

Spain really does have the worst defense though. They only care about h2h results so they don't even try against Barca and Real.

I know Spain has the best top-3 teams but I'm also considering balance here. How would the bottom half teams compare?

Spanish defending is AWFUL

>I'd say most Spanish manlet defenders would get fucked by hoofball with Andy Caroll up top.
We are not in the 60's pal. Llorente with Bilbao tied that some games and barely worked,and they changed to a more possesion oriented/pressing football,which gave better results
> Spain really does have the worst defense though.
Nah m8. Fewer goals scored than almost any other league. And lots of great CB's and LB/RB have been formed/play in la Liga. English defences are just extraordinarly bad. Like 6/10 goals are pure defensive mistakes in the EPL

EPL is the most entertaining because every team is shit so no one knows whats gonna happen.

The top 8 plays good football. Lower teams are a lottert with lots of boring matches
That is why the top EPL teans just import defenders from la liga,as homegrown English players are garbage.

/bundes/ has the comfiest match threads though

ahh yes, such great Spanish imports such as Alberto Moreno, thank you Spain

Bundesliga for sure. Buyern wins, but it's the most leveled from 2nd to 18th place

Ligue 1 is irrelevant.
La Liga only has 2 good teams and like 6 EL teams
Serie A is just not fun to watch anymore

PL is the most balanced, there are like 10 teams competing for the top 4 spots these days, fun football

Bundesliga plays football and is also fairly unpredictable aside from Bayern Munich

Serie A is okay, slower and more technical, some good teams. I wish one of them would knock Juve off it's perch

>Alberto Moreno
You just putted the worse. Even then EPL clubs still do it and tgos season they bought Bailly and probably someone will buy Mustafi,while no one values your shit defenders that are just good at making faults.

>2 good teams
>Not incluying Atletico that has arrived to 2 CL finals in 3 years

Yeah, you're right. They're still below Real and Barça, but I do like them. Still, 3 good teams is just not entertaining enough.

I should know.

sorry, I forgot other world class talent such as Nacho Monreal and Jose Enrique

Monreal is a good defender and Azpilicueta is an excellent one. Arguably Bellerin as well.

>Monreal is a good defender

How many better LBs do you see in EPL? Rose, Shaw, Clichy - are you serious?

/bundes/ is the purest form of German autism that exists on this board. Seriously, it becomes /bundescric/ when no games are on, that's how autistic that general is.

>Ligue 1
>Still a top 5 league
The Portuguese league is now the No. 5, according to the UEFA coefficient.

La Liga > Bundesliga > Serie A

dont bother with the rest, EPL may have the big names and the matches where shit goes down, but only because of the low quality of play

bit rude

Reminder that only 30% of EPL players are English.

EPL or Bundes. both have good popcorn football that entertains everyone and great fans who produce great atmosphere that comes across well on tv and makes watching more comfy and worth your time. epl if you want to see some actual competition for the title.

I doubt this seemen slurping sport will be for you, my Finnish friend.

deine Mutter

delet this