How likely is it that the US goes to war with mexico? I honestly really want this to happen 1...

How likely is it that the US goes to war with mexico? I honestly really want this to happen 1.) so I'll get the chance to kill tons of pedros 2.) I get some fresh mexican 3.) I bet I'll find some pretty hot latinas to either sex/rape.

Pedro you're fucking done m8. Get ready to feel the juggernaught of the US military with a drone strike right up your ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAAHNI6RuU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>looking for an excuse to rape
Hello Tyrone.

Very unlikely

youtube.com/watch?v=HAAHNI6RuU4

>Mexico threatens to allow terrorists through borders
>will use consulates to protect illegal aliens
>trade war imminent

idk m8 things are looking promising

I said sex or rape. Raping is part of being a warrior anyway, I get pedro's women because he was too weak to protect them, the tiny little 5'5 spic that he is.

All these latinas are gonna learn they were made for gringo cock by the time I'm out of there.

0%

>Justifying rape
Tyrone...

By any chance, are you a nigger?

>Just like it happened in Iraq
:^)

Tyrone thinks they can defeat a nation made for guerrilla warfare when they couldn't defeat the farmers or the sand niggers
SAD!

Why? Did Jose stole your boyfriend or something?

like 1/3 of your population is mexican.
should you really go to war with Mexico, you will experience terrorism that will make islamic terror look like a joke

> I bet I'll find some pretty hot latinas to either sex/rape.
Found the nigger

Concentration camps

>mexican president BTFO toddler-in-chief
>americans are howling for blood
hmmmmmm
really
makes
you
______

Really really unlikely. Go back to Sup Forums, nigger

a good way to start a civil war

It was gonna happen eventually. At least now we can purify our blood.

Especially with you being right at their border...

>nigger
>brazil

Like 60-70% english with a little scandinavian, irish, and swiss.

In both of those occasions we got to kill literally millions of minorities.

Yes and as a result of the hardship the masses will become redpilled against nonamericans. We may even be able to justify a genocide.

>Proud of war crimes
USA USA USA

Is there anyway I can report this post to the feds in America? The OP might be shitposting but better safe than sorry :)

>>looking for an excuse to rape
>Hello Tyrone.
I forgot whites don't need an excuse

Fuck you race traitor. Fucking cocksucker

I wish but it's better to just let him screech autistically until mommy comes back with his tendies

I'm so sorry you all had to see this

Damn right spic. You better watch out because you're next and theres nothing you can do about it.

How would this be breaking any laws?
you're the reason all these fucking mongrels think they can walk all over us

War is hell. But now we've had peace for a long time. There's gonna be a war sooner or later. Might as well be between you two. Things are getting exciting boys !!

Als not shitposting btw. I don't understand how wanting to kill pedros, eating good food, and dominate some mongrel pussy could be seen as shitposting.

what the fuck is it with Americans and wanting to go to war with a nation that wouldn't even put up a fight?

fucking cowards