The jig is up

The jig is up

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watergate_scandal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> He's already back in the USA

This.

Regardless of what actually happened, all he needs to do now is keep his stupid mouth shut and people will just forget about it. It's not like Ameriswims are gonna extradite one of their Olympic swimmers back to Brazil just because the Brazilian police are doubtful of his story. He's home and dry.

yep, it's the three who are still there I feel sorry for.

Heh. Too bad nothing will happen since Brazil has no power and he is already in the USA.

They're still in jail

i'll go get him

but leddit told me that brave american Lochte is fighting for freedums while smelly brazil favela judges took his freedom papers for no reason

>NY Post
Literally the shame of NYC.
Why does this shit tabloid that tries calls itself a newspaper still in circulation?

>Lochte
>keeping his mouth shut
$10 he blabs within the next year.

germans are so god dam buttblasted about america/americans it's hilarious

i was in lisbon, portugal last week and gave german tourists directions straight into an african neighborhood

did you suck off some trannie hookers ?

thank you, i can't sleep when i know someone who lied to the police is walking freely

Nothing will happen bitch nigga, the US will just tell Brazil to chill.

Why they are trying to mix this with Gamergate?typical sjw numale cuck media

He might be convinced to talk once his two teammates are given the capital sentence

>$10 he blabs within the next year.

He already went on TV to lie about it.

>Weapon: Lochte described how the alleged robbers pointed a gun to his head in an interview on Sunday (above) but has now slightly changed that story

Watergate was actually a huge political scandal with Pres Nixon waaaaay back when. Now its popular to just put -gate at the end of any new scandal.

"now, on sixty minutes we will interview Lotch and he will tell us about the what is called Watergate"

yup, trust in americans to make something about them.

the gate reference has been with us for a long time mate, it represents gates opening and shit flooding.
many languages use the word gate
many gates have been seen throughout time.
many scandals have been implemented since the dawn of time.

but nope, its an American invention. go team usa!!

>being this ignorant of history
>being so prone to pile everything on societal decline

the hilarity is that you are one of the true indicator of societal decline

>Gamergate

ARE YOU A LOW IQ Sup Forums IDIOT?????

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watergate_scandal

what are you even buttblasted about like i'm not even sure how that's possible. also the other american user is correct.

BOOOO THIS MAN
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Considering how many Olympians have been robbed already I'll believe his story no matter what

God bless this man, a true American hero.

>You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You >You

it happened at the Watergate hotel. in this country, that's where it comes from you fucking moron.

I thought the Netherlands were intelligent...

>that hair

JUST... like in my chinese cartoons

>Americans think they invented gates

it has nothing to do with a literal gate.

I guess that's what you get when you only pay attention to yourself, you start to think you are the one.

learn2history anonski.

>bongs don't know history after the Great Zulu Wars or some shit

Goddamn it, I took that bait pretty fucking hard. Fuck you guys. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

name one scandal described as a "-gate" before Watergate. you're the historian here.

Brandenburggate

hue hue

I very much doubt you know what you're talking about.

this case is an example of why most of the world see you as assholes.