New Gorillaz single is shit

New Gorillaz single is shit
What do we do bros?

>What do we do bros?
you listen to oasis

I like it

i like it too

grow up and realise gorillaz were always basically shit

this. gorillaz are something to grow out of, like listening to metalcore. cmon guys

luckily it wont appear on the album. just a one off protest song or whatever

Not a single. B-side.

I like it

am I on reddit?

Wait for the album

Probably in another tab kek

I happen to like it. Needs moar.

I've seen 10 threads about this today jesus christ

they've always been a singles band over an album band to me. other than maybe demon days.

next four years sure are gonna be full of plenty of protest WANK, that's for sure

go back r/indieheads where they give a fuck about whinging about trump and how "trans af" they are

Not much of a difference when each album has like 6 singles.

the new track is basically a plebbitor filter. so you might have to migrate back to plebbit to bitch about it.

I don't know why i liked the song, and i always have been supporting and defending Trump.
what do?

>pretending gorillaz isn't rap metal

I don't give a shit one way or the other about Trump and i find this song to be aggressively terrible. But I can't stop fucking listening to it, there's something about this guy's dumb fucking voice and the way it never quite turns into an actual song

please send help

>Gorillaz is something to grow out of

I thought this, back in 2005 when I was in Grade School and enjoying Demon Days. Then I got sick of it. I just saw it as funny cool electronic cartoon monkey stuff.

Then I realized they were much more than that. What about you? Sounds like you never actually sat and listened to them..

I liked it. Do I have bad taste?

Gorillaz have always been little more than a mediocre pop band. The fact that people are only realizing this in 2017 fucking blows my mind.

It's better every time I listen to it.
They have many experimental elements to their music, and some seriously great production and lots of gender fusion. You really aren't giving something like Demon Days, which is a dark, lush, cohesive album enough credit

This

>gender fusion
I'll assume you meant genre and let that slide

>demon days
>cohesive
I've listened to the album dozens upon dozens of times from 2005 til now and I still think it only sounds like a mismatched pile of half-baked loops with which Damon used his industry connections and hype to have some dudes rap/sing on this beat or that, to varying degrees of effectiveness.

Literally "throw shit at the wall and see what sticks" The Album

THANK GOD

I get why you would say that about the last two or three albums but you gotta admit Demon Days is a masterpiece

gorillaz is grunge dumbads

I love this song. I hope they keep a similar sound on the album. 7/8 is a bold move for a hiatus-breaking single.

we tell you your opinion is shit and move on.

Wait what are those reviews?

If you base your taste on scaruffi you should be beaten like the whore you are.

I genuinely agree that Gorillaz are bad but posting a scaruffi screen cap as an """"""""argument""""""" should be criminalised

it's really good! i like it a lot. it's interesting in a way a lot of music fails to be for me. the tone and point of view are so unique- apocalyptic but hopeful, with a dictator softly telling you everything will be okay. it's perfectly off-kilter

Maybe it's a better song in the context of the album, no idea why they'd make it a single

I liked it, but then again I've only heard three Gorillaz songs so maybe it's more of a disappointment if you're a fan

>only heard three Gorillaz songs
No you bloody haven't. You've heard aat least 6 or 7, even if you didn't realise they were Gorillaz songs

I'm confident I've only heard three

>Feel Good Inc
>Clint Eastwood
>November Has Come

and I only listened to the latter two because of their features

Never go back to Redd*t and stop being a pleb you doofus

Some fucking idiot claimed that they (gorillaz) support illuminati and are now satanic and illuminati related. The photo he sent me will be posted in a little

Also, this song was more of a statement than a song. Shit/10

Eeyup
Herre's the photo

Shit, here's the photo

It was okay. Not shit, but not great.

How so?

i really liked it, wont even be mad if the new album sounds like it

THIS
it basically shows just how many normies listen to gorillaz. this is and 'doyathang' are currently the only song from gorillaz i enjoy