Was it good Sup Forums?

Was it good Sup Forums?

Loved it as a kid. Finishing up X Files on netflix then its next on my nostagia list.

tfw there's an episode where they land in a world where Hillary is president, the world is run by feminazis, men are domesticated, and the Professor becomes a mens' rights activist and runs for mayor. This episode was also mysteriously missing when the show was on Netflix.

“There is something in Islam that is belligerent, offensive, insidious and ideologically opposed to the values that we believe.”

Even Muslims he knows and likes “don’t dare to say” that slavery is wrong, he said.

“I tell you, if you’re a black person in this country, and you are not outraged about this, then a lot of your ancestors would be wringing their hands, and weeping in shame. Come on!” said Rhys-Davies.

it was okay, then it wasn't

My canon ends when Torme left. Things really went to shit when the original writers were replaced, then JRD was dissatisfied and was fired. Then Maggie came in. Then literally everything became about the Kromaggs. Then Wade left because Maggie's actress was bullying her on set so it was written that she went to Kromagg rape camp. Then they moved to SciFi. Then Quinn was revealed to be a refugee from the Kromagg Earth and O'Connell's brother came in. Then both O'Connells left when Jerry was dissatisfied. At the end poor Remy was the only one left, but acting like he had seen some serious shit rather than the funloving character we were used to.

it was awesome
stopped around season 3 i think (when all the problems came about/writing/etc.)

Seasons 1, 2 and the first half of season 3 are some of the comfiest television you could ever watch.

After that it turns to shit

I loved the show. Young Jerry O'Connell would have been perfect for Peter Parker.

I'm in the middle of season 5 right now. Season 1-2 were great, season 3 starts going downhill, season 4 is a steady mediocre, and the half of season 5 that i've watched is descending into a huge pile of shit.

How can you even watch season 5? I made it about 3 episodes

You tell me

lol no, too fat

Might as well finish it since I'm in so far, so I have no urging to go back and watch it years later. I thought adding Maggie was bad. Not Mallory and that black lady take the show to a new level of shit.

What episode is that high point in season 2?

>it's an the wrong Arturo gets left behind episode

Post Traumatic Slide Syndrome, the one where they go back to their own Earth but for various reasons they decide it isn't home and slide out

>its a male breeding camp episode

actually scratch that, episode title is right but description is wrong. I'm pretty sure it's this It's been years since I watched the show

>TFW you grew up to look like the professor and carl from ATHF had a baby.

It was almost right. The one you described was the end of an episode where they end up on Earth Prime, but the gate doesn't squeak, so they just leave. The top rated episode is where they think they go back home, but small differences and the Golden Gate Bridge being blue make them realize they are on the wrong earth. In the end, they bring wrong Arturo, but that plot is never mentioned again.

I'm not talking 12 year old Jerry. Later on.