>Trading
pastebin.com/XE11wzYM (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

huomao.com/5792
thescore.com/news/1080357
thesco.re/theScore_app
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old op is back

i doubt you can pull this info from twitter.

pardon me for asking this but, i dont really know how pitch condition affects play. if a pitch is shit, it makes shooting more difficult, correct?

about the weather, the only thing i know is that rain makes it much harder to score from open play. new signings is a given, and the motivation/demotivation thing is a bit of a meme, im assuming this has to do with player bonuses or players not getting paid.

also for anyone doing """""esports", smed on power gaming map 2

Euan is slowly turning into the new Mark.

United -1 is free money

>Hey, I got an offer from Nottingham and filled in all my tuition loan stuff for that uni. turns out i missed it and my insurance is sheffield, do i have to contact anyone to redirect my student loan or is it done automatically?

please answer this ^_~

Pitch condition really depends. For teams that are accostumed to it it doesn't make a difference, like youth or women teams I suppose. When a pitch is destroyed in higher divisions, as they defend much better, then unders probably gets value.

Regarding weather I was more talking about the wind. In matches played in the middle of nowhere, having wind in your favor is a huge advantage. Don't know how windy is Australia but here the old dude I met who makes +4k a month from betting he goes to every youth match and bets on half handicaps for the team with the wind on favor and has positive ROI.

The motivation thing is hard to estimate and you need to know the league and the teams, of course. Also in different countries it works differently too

Yes you have to contact student finance.

Trip on, juve.

Who you be? auswell? sergio? ausclick?

guys, power gaming is FREE MONEY inplay

if you want to MEME esports, use ebettle.com, deposit 50 euros for the bonus, bet on power gaming map 2, and collect your winnings

sergio

power will win put 6/10 stake

>What did you start off with? You seem to be doing really well. I think I've only made 1K. Not too great.
gone from about 10k to 25k roll in the past 6-9 months or so, biggest win being Eurovision. Been v nice but have had my fair share of luck, still hanging on to some bubblegums too and will be harder when they die

Have to fucking re-do all the student finance forms, at least I do. Simply tez

what game was this?

>1.47

no point then, was 2.4 before, dont touch that shit, probs should have mentioned min take

Already put £100 on it pmsl, when will it finish?

20-40 minutes

>gone from about 10k to 25k roll
wish I had rich parents and 10k to mess around with when I was a greasy sixth former

pmsl, power outdrafted xctn but they're playing dumb, if its like last game they will be behind until 50 minutes in, then steal a win

>Check school's online site for timetable
>See that I got 81% on the math test I did yesterday
Not helpful at betting if I can't be all that shrewd. What's /bet/ter, statistics or sagacity?

Also Melville are looking to win, yet I still put a tiny on the other team @4.75.

Skonto vs someone.

Congratulations to all the boys and girls of /bet/ that have got their A Levels today!

It's funny how there's a noticeable amount of people here actually spending their time on a website like this gambling that aren't even 20 years old yet and still in school/uni. Where did we go wrong lads? And why so soon?

It's not hard if you have unlimited bubblegums.

I went from £200 to ~£8k before my 365 was limited.

Pmsl they actually scored the absolute mad slums. Might just cash out.

did you bet on the match outcome or on the map? no idea why odds were that low for the map, power won game 1 and its a best of 3

I remember when I got my A levels. Damn. That was close to a decade ago.

Which stream?

i use this chink stream: huomao.com/5792

its the fastest stream available and i use it to bet on drafts before lines close on pinny.

feel REALLY BAD for that brit, im going to be more conservative with my in-plays, i was very shocked power pissed away game 2

Game 2 winner

Never heard of power gaming but Execration isn't half bad. Didn't they almost make the qualifiers? Anyway, power gaming looking tez with this draft.

Against rex regens or something

>rich parents and 10k to mess around with
dont even have rich parents, Ive been flipping things on the internet since I was 15 or so, not as fast as gambling by v easy money

PMSL, i was honking on about the LIVE BET of Power versus Execration.

PMSL PMSL PMSL

>by v easy money
*but

>sergio

Sup. Bants on Toras tip yesterday was S U R R E A L. Do you idle in a chat channel or summat?

If anyone wants to willingly throw away $3 or something small go for exactly 6 corners in Melville. It's just a shitty hunch of mine.

D-does this still win

I CANNOT win a bet

have no clue m8, you should probably beg your bookmaker to void it because i dont pre-stakes an esports match unless its mispriced, and it probably is correctly priced.

Should've got on myself. I hope at least somebody got on this.

I've been stuck on £150 for a week now. Can someone please TEACH me how to make money?

Lose less than you win

About 75% of the time, don't get on a tip if an Aussie gets on it as well; my bad luck is off the charts and spreads to other people.

Put a cheeky tenner on, cheers

Stock up on GBP

feel like vomiting desu

should i invest in the bitcoin betting meme? anyone here have experience dealing with ebettle for "esports" bets?

Trump to win NC at 3.00 is a huge gift.

wait for Toras tips

Someone please post the /bet/ radio pic

Smed on Avangard ht and O2.5 fh 4.5 ft

accidentally went large before checking the flag

Very disappointed in myself for making you money tbqh.

im so sick

thank you tbqh

Spoke a bit too soon pal PMSL

TEARS

down spastic

That was actually good for me pmsl

Line was on 2...

>over 2,5
lost
>ht result
lost

Cheeky on Grigor Dimitrov. Wawrinka is a self imploding retard and Grigor is looking like he's on the comeback, good win for him yesterday against Lopez. Wawrinka taken to 3 by some American kid. Murray O2.5 sets is also worth a punt, for some reason Anderson causes him problems.

Murray also exhausted mentally from Olympics and was treated for shoulder injury yesterday against Monaco.

Worth getting on Astana @2.60?

congrats on the guy who bet on power gaming

wew lad

Not sure if you mean me, I'm the one who put £100 on the wrong Power Gaming apparently

they won game 2 against that RRQ team...

Oh yeah pmsl, just had the bet settled.
Cheers I guess

Toras Bet in 2 mins lids

SHAKING

>Lying
Its been 4 minutes you cunt

Think she was held up at her modelling gig

She'll tip SKJ II, Sisu-Pallo or EIF Acad.

Let me guess, those had the biggest pre-match odds differences?

and are any of them actually good bets? pmsl

All have alright reasons. One is a half decent bet according to my model. The rest would be good with a bit of rball

>asking Euan what's a good bet

he already embarrassed himself enough yesterday

Report: Red Sox believe Tigers messing with schedule
thescore.com/news/1080357
(via thesco.re/theScore_app )

The fix is in! Detroit Tigers ML!

>mainstream shit

>thinking a model you could come up with can even compete with syndicates who have invested millions into algorithms to churn out a ROI of 2%

OH EUAN, GIVE US A TIP

Quite offended you think you are going to get me to bite on that

cant wait for Toras to tip then Euan to claim that was the one he was on too if it wins and say it was obviously a bad bet if it loses

zzzz

T O R A

It's SO shaky sweaty time, boys.

I'm on Sisu-Pallo :)

>365 account drained
>toras posting worldies

just shoot me

are either toras tips anywhere but 365?

Also on SJK II :))

Probably 10bet

10bet, sisu-pallo is on betvictor too

SJK on betisn and both on 10bet