I's not fair bros. He was supposed to win it. He was in top form. His best team. What the fuck happen?

I's not fair bros. He was supposed to win it. He was in top form. His best team. What the fuck happen?

He thought his rat and his new gimmick frog would compensate for the rest of his team being a bunch of jobbers. Should have brought Charizard

Also

I respect you Cuba.

> I like to start threads about Pokemon in the Sup Forums sports forum, simply because I think it's funny

this is Sup Forums, get lost

He's an eternal choker

Ash is secretly Dutch that's why

Are you that mexican autist?

how strange is it when the cliche ending of the protagonist winning the cup and getting the girl would actually be a shocking development in the Pokemon anime.

Should Pikachu make a transfer request to another trainer? He carried the team to the final and in the final just to have the tittle slip away again.

Where can I watch the new series

the transfer fee is really high

He didn't bring back Charizard??? wtf? Did he at least call up Snorlax?

>2 decades of failure

WHEN WILL IT END

KETCHUM OUT

Did you see that ludicrous display? What's Ash thinking, sending Pikachu in that early?

Pikachu and Hawluch carried the team.

No. Only the Pokemon he caught in Kalos plus Pikachu-

Goodra (Jobber), Greninja AKA Memefrog (King Jobber), Noivern (Jobber), Talonflame, Hawlucha and Pikachu who carried the fucking team.

oh no he really lost! i'm so surprised ehehe

right after argentina

He fucking Robbed the semifinal, the cunt deserted it

at least its somewhat fun this way

kek

You'l Never Catch Em All la

JUST

how long can they keep pulling the same gimmick? literal generations have grown up disillusioned because the only thing this faggot has ever won was that stupid orange league shit that they made up

What is Ash's best team?

1. Pikachu
2. Charizard
3. Sceptile
4. Greninja
5. Snorlax
6. Gliscor

If he had gone with this line up he would have won for sure.

Did the Meme Frog actually lost against a Charizard while having the type advantage? Really?
Meme frog out.
Ketchum Out.

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere

What did he mean by this?

Pls make an English version

>Ash barely lost the final
>We barely lost a final moments ago
JUST

YOU'LL NEVER WIN THE LEAGUE

He needs to actually use type advantage

NEXT TIME WILL HIS TIME.

there won't be a next time

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of Torchic nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of Torchic nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the match tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck does he keep losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the Pokéworld is so corrupt. I want a trainer to believe in. I want Ash to win a title for Pallet Town. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was training well in Kalos???? This is so fucked.

>pokemon most popular since pokemania
>20 years anniversary
>make Ash lose in the final for the 6th time

How can these creators be so out of touch with the world. You can keep restarting the anime for money but your spitting on everyone that ever watched the anime and doing so, hurting the entire franchise.
Bravo Japan. Telling kids its okay to lose is why you suck so much at the olympics this year.

he will never win it. Ever.
If he does, there won't be any reason to make a new season.
>people unironically expecting a product placement show to go for integrity rather than profit

this, what kind of retarded lesson is this teaching kids
>oh if you train your hardest you will fail every single time
why are japs so fucking dumb?

this

they will probably make an OAV for his win

>Everyone upset the anime writers are just pulling the string back so you neckbeards tune in for the next season

>give us what we want or w-we won't buy your stuff!....maybe...

kek kek KEK

>Only watched up to Johto as a kid
>He's been losing for over a decade since

Holy fuck, just one, give him just one win.

was waiting for someone to post this

>for over a decade
Exactly two decades

No Chatizard no win, I mean what the fuck did Goodra even do, all he needed was Charizard, Pikachu and Greninja desu.

IT WAS OUR YEAR LA

wtf are those, I only know of Pikachu

But with so many of those pokemon free agents now, can he afford to do that?

If Dawn were there he would have won the league

Here you can see how ash cared more about this during earlier stages of his adventure than lately.
enough prove he's been getting pussier everytime and does not deserve a league title.

Why doesn't he kill himself?

Ash is a retard and deserved the loss. He didn't use his most powerful move when it was raining after Goodra fainted after using Rain Dance. Since rain powers up water type moves and powers down fire type moves he would have won the big bang explosion fight. Instead he just decided to spam cut. The guy has low Pokemon IQ and will be out of the league in 4 years.

>ash will never win one for da pallet