this

fuck off retarded ameripigs you are not welcome here

Wenger
IN

Had I been Wenger, this is what I would have done :

Sell Mertesacker and Ox
Get Nkoulou and Feghouli on a free transfer

Sell Cech
Buy Alban Alfont (youngest Ligue 1 player ever)

Sell Ospina
Buy Ochoa

Sell Özil
Buy Boudebouz (26 yo, 108 key passes, 69 takes on)
Buy Boufal (22 yo, 65 key passes, 124 takes on)

Sell Iwobi
Get Ben Arfa on a free transfer (18 goals, 7 assists, 149 takes on)

Sell Walcott
Buy Ousmane Dembélé

Sell Giroud
Buy Sébastien Haller (22 years old, 24 goals, 7 assists)

Ask your board to get me as your new manager, guys

>get ben arfa when PSG wants him

how autistic are you fagboy?

hello where are signings???

Ben Arfa chose PSG because only PSG and Lyon were interested in signing him. He would have obviously chosen to play the CL with a PL side.

>Giroud and Koscielny back for Lestah

Like new signings basically

>Alban Affront
K E K
>Boudebouz
>Boufal
>Ben Arfa
>Bembélé
It's Arsenal and not Brsenal!

So apparently Arsenal players and their families had a barbecue at the training ground yesterday.

twitter.com/emimartinezz1/status/765969935545827328

Please try to make a post with some quality.

Good for them.
Players play better with better morale.

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37115355

Why do people keep perpetuating these lies?

Wenger seems to really put an emphasis on team spirit and mental strength. His teams in the last 4 years have shown one of these things in abundance while the latter has been so-and-so

Wenger is a nice guy but he can no longer spot talents, he is too old.

>Please try to make a post with some quality.
Sorry.
I'll abstain from posting up until tomorrow.

>Ready to spend
lol

Am I a bully?

>ready to spend
>doesn't spend
????
Wenger logic and then when he finally does he is gloating on how he does spend the clubs money when in reality the club lost 3 games in a row and got crucial injuries due to rushed back players simply because he chose to wait when he needed to buy players ASAP.

Alright lads long time no see, how's everyone holding up? Hopefully no one has killed themselves because of the liverpool game yet but wew, what an awful season this is going to be

Anyway I thought i'd just let you all know (idk if you already know or not) but today is 'technically' the 4 year anniversary of /arse/ (depending on how you look at it)

It all started on the 16th August, 2012 when we had 3 Arsenal threads on the same day which was insane back then, reading back people where excited and hopeful considering that squad was pretty trash but whatever.

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/24618670 - Thread #1

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/24626994 - Thread #2

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/24633819 - Thread #3

Then the next morning we tried to have a 4th one but it was late at night im guessing so it died out

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/24641230/ - Thread #4

So later on the 17th we have another Arsenal Thread named as such - archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/24674599/

then on the 18th we had a slue of threads, a pre match thread, 3 match threads and 2 generals

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/24697950/ - Pre match thread vs Sunderland

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/24700620/ - 1st match day thread, called Eternal arsenal and match day thread

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/24702342/ - 2nd match day thread

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/24704201/ - 3rd match day thread

Then we had out first proper 'Arsenal General' -archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/24706753/

Then our first proper 'Eternal Arsenal General' - archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/24715082/

So yeah. my autism might be a little off and all this might not be 100% accurate but I believe that most of it is. With that said, happy 4th birthday /arse/!

>4th birthday
you just love number 4, don't you?

Someone was curious about your twitter around 2 months ago so I mentioned that I remember seeing your reply under the Xhaka number change tweet. I regret doing so and I'm sorry.

Sky Sports News HQ @SkySportsNewsHQ 2m2 minutes ago
WATCH: Mauricio Pochettino wants three more signings for @SpursOfficial
MUST BE NICE

I think he wants a 25 year old central defender with champions league credentials to become available at 10m. He's being patient until then.

Rate the following clubs from your most hated to least hated:

Manchester United
Manchester City
Chelsea
Liverpool
Tottenham Hotspur
Leicester City
West Ham United
Barcelona
Real Madrid

big fan of the number 4

It's aight man, my twitter aint a secret although it is pure concentrated autism

have spurs made any decent signings yet? I havn't caught up with them

HELLO /ARSE/ WHAT ARE SIGNINGS TO YOU?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL USA OUT

Janssen and Wanyama but not much else really. I don't think they're decent but I don't know much about them.

>Wanyama when they already have Dier

Strange but oh well, I hope that Janssen lad has a soldado-tier season, can never judge people properly when they have a good season in Holland

Hi friend :3

He talks about mental strength but he does fuck all about it.

Arsenal should/would have won the title last season but as soon as the going got a little bit tough they went to complete shit because the pressure got to them.

Tottenham Hotspur
Chelsea
West Ham United
Manchester United
Liverpool
Manchester City
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Leicester City

Giroud and Kos back for Leicester game

Lineups?

>ready to spend
>haggling over 5m in negotiations for mustafi
fucking wonga

>Buy Ousmane Dembélé
Wouldn't have happened, he was determined to go to Dortmund.

I don't know if he would have accepted to join Arsenal but he would have probably been interested, he said he was looking for a team that allows young players to progress.

What an absolute fucking joke of a club wenger has turned arsenal into. Not even a fucking rumor or signs of anything happening even though everyone knows Arsenal need a CB/striker AT THE MINIMUM.

>no Holding

Lingard in the bag.

How do people honestly defend Wenger anymore? His last press conference reeked of lies and excuses again! Plus book either Kosc or Giroud to get fucking injured(which still wouldn't push a signing to be made). Fuck this season.

Good signings lads, look forward to seeing you in the Europa League next season.

>implying Arsenal will even make the EL spots
Wew

belize bro I'm gonna visit your country. Looks beautiful. What should I expect?

Wenger: "You forget we have already invested big this summer (Xhaka) and we will do it again." #afc

Happening.

"we will do it again (next summer)"

>believing that fucking cunt's lies
Xhaka was on the fucking bench and looked like complete shit, waste of fucking money. No other signings will come in.

morning lads
wenger out

No, they wont. Kroenke gazidis and wenger need to be run the fuck out.

Cheers

>Lacameme for £45m will be our next signing

Goodluck with 45m at this point. What an absolute fucking joke of a transfer "policy" (aka do fuckall for months then get shit on when your shit players go out injured). Fuck this club, unambitionless cunts.

>£45m
try 60

Tottenham Hotspur
Chelsea
Manchester United
Manchester City
Liverpool
Leicester City
West Ham United
Real Madrid
Barcelona

Hello friendo

>tfw remembering the days when we was wenger in

>tfw remembering the days when we was wenger in

>tfw you watched all the regulars turn WOB one by one
>tfw WOB now
swedebro is the only one left and i'm not sure he's not pretending

don't worry lad, history won't look at you unkindly

knew you'd be back one day lad
shame you had to come back to Wenger though

youtube.com/watch?v=x5obrFdhQTY

That AKB swedebro is definitely pretending. There's a British lad, an American and a Canadian that are definitely still AKB at least, but they don't always post here. /arse/ is probably 90% WOB

Do you have a benis or vagina?

masculine vagina

i fucking hate the swedish and the austrian AKB so much

some canadian said he jerked it to your photo a couple days ago. you should be honoured i guess

>austrian AKB
is it 3 years ago again?

Austrian AKB is a really weird one. He just started posting the other day telling everyone to be positive then disappeared after we lost.
There's two Swedish ones though. There's the one with AKB name but doesn't actually make AKB posts aside from the occasional Wenger IN at the start of a thread, and there's that anonymous one who says Scandinavia is AKB. Danish pastry needs to come back and save Scandinavian posters.

>you now remember the gay Swede and the severely autistic Swede who only posted Vermaelen

>you now remember incredibly based Hungarybro

that's the Chelsea faggot from /trans/epl/ who is falseflagging, just ignore him. Has zero clue about football and any other clubs apart from his Oilmoney toy.

>>

are you fucking serious? i fucking hate chelshit.

>someone dislikes delusional AKB cult of wenger fans who have never been to a game so ill call him a fan of a rival club

fuck off

Its was simpler times, better times.

Only here for the 4 year anniversary desu, but cheers senpai, the threads back then are always so interesting to read to see how we all acted 4 years ago

Some guy on twitter also printed off that picture and jerked onto it, i am quite honoured desu

we had so much hope back then. hope for the future and challenging for the title/CL. feels bad man.

should have seen it coming user

nice reading comprehension

Why is the Mustafi deal taking so long?

cos there us bi deal any more

anyone gonna watch their team this season?

jux co btiu dae

heh americans never change

Sahin was massive hype that summer

Draxler IN

wew what a post

WENGER IN
KROENKE OUT

A good manager just doesn't turn shit like this. The move to the emirates and the jewish owner financing his LA 3 billion dollar stadium is whats fucking up the club. Just watch when a new manager comes in and its even worse, everyone will finally understand. Wenger is literally the only one who could have kept this team top from 2006 till 2011. With out wenger, arsenal would be like everton. He is the reason you see so many people outside of england wearing arsenal shirts.

James Rodriguez in on his way out of Real Madrid. They are asking for 70 million euros (he was bought for 80). Apparently columbian media is reporting he's going to Arsenal

/wheel/

war

war never changes

It's reported he's offered out by his agent at £65m to Arsenal and Chelsea

HAMEZ
I N
N

fuck off sosa

that's bullshit but is he any good?

prove me wrong m8
>sosa
good one m8 i dont even know who that is