I fucking hate my country, we only got 4 medals in Rio and all of them were won in some irrelevant semen slurping sport...

I fucking hate my country, we only got 4 medals in Rio and all of them were won in some irrelevant semen slurping sport. Croatia and Serbia are winning medals in team sports that actually matter, all we do is lose against fucking Denmark in handball. REEEEEEE

It's all your fault. We could've had it all.

i always forget who THE canoe nation is. Is it slovakia or slovenia?

Change your mindset.
It's not about the medals for your country because that does not matter at all. Your life doesn't change.

Just admire the athletes, their determination and be happy when they win.

Well at least Kosovo won a medal

REEEE we only win shit in winter sports where 6 nations are competing, at least in previous games we won medals in athletics and swimming REEEEEEEEE

To be fair Croats got btfo in group sports as well.

Both, we got one medal from that gay sport, and they also won something, but yea, both nations suck I guess and choke at olympics.

Why do you Balkan states all have the same flag?

this pretty much

your happiness from winning a medal completely fades after two weeks anyway and everything goes back to being shit again so why be excited in the first place and care about it?

Hey we have 1 bronze and we don't even have the excuse of not being first world.

Easy for shit countries like you to say. If you actually won anything you'd feel different.

Our media and Olympic comitee always portray Slovenia as a sporting nation, yet they forget we are only good in winter sports where only five nations compete or some irrelevant shit like judo and sailing. We are shit at anything relevant, football, basketball etc...

Pitkamaki choked. Now we will have to see the germans getting medals at the javeln throw.

>we don't even have the excuse of not being first world.
It's not that Slovenia doesn't have enough money, it's the fact that we have a LOSER mentality.

we won 2 bronze medals and I can tell I was going apeshit when we won each of them. But now I don't care about that. There's only pride left but the happiness I had from winning the medals is pretty much gone.

For big countries like GB or USA you only care about medals so you can rub it in other countries faces. It's pretty retarded.

And not only that, in 1 month, winning as many medals as you did won't effect your everyday life in the slightest. If anything you will be very sad next olympics because you'll have expectations to win more but probably you'll win less because russia will be back. So it will just make you sad.

So overall we shouldn't really care about winning or losing because both of them will make us sad eventually.

>Handball
>Sports that actually matter

Pick one, faggot.

Be grateful for what you have! Things can always be worse ...

Don't feel bad, you could always be Ireland

>tfw fell behind new zealand in per capita

:^(

you really don't get how big handball is in Europe

>impliying that getting some shitty medal is in some way relevant.
Stay pleb

What are you talking about? Could be a attention whoring thread but Slovenia is doing great having in mind that you guys have 2mil people. Compare your nation with Bosnia for example and then make your statements. We only have waterpolo left from team sports and its a meme sport anyway.

2bh I only care about football and handball, and I'm ok with the fact that we are somehow relevant in football, the only real sport out there. Qualifying for Euro or WC is enough for me to be happy :^)

Compared to shitty handball (where you got raped) waterpolo is an intense sport.

>Worst Slovakia

2 Golds for Serbia already.

Also, 0 or 20 medals... Who cares, its not like you won (or lost) something. It doesent affect your life directly. What the hell have I in common with our guy who won gold in trap shooting other then we live in the same country? I care more about Messi then him

>Bosnia
They are a war torn shithole, no wonder they can't win shit. Plus sport is haram for muslim and every other Bosnian sportsman competes for Croatia or Serbia.

My life is fucked and I have mild depression and anxiety, the only thing that can brighten my day are sport achivements. Unfortuantely.

at least we are not mexico

sport nation is meme

Handball is based you faggot

Go Denmark

How many medals would Yugoslavia win at the Olympics?

then root for all ex-yus like we are one country, we are the same anyway

14 medals 6 golds, still beaten by Hungry

Yugoslavia a shit

forgot to quote

Be more grateful for whatever you got, kunt!