>BTFO the French
>BTFO Americans
>BTFO the world just by booing
Simply the best olympics ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bg92QpjRcJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw you weren't there to boo burgerland

>meant to be the fun laidback olympics since everyone thought brazilians were sunny happy people
>turns out to be the most hostile atmosphere in olympic history with athletes being booed just for competing

Didnt see it coming at all

I don't think even most brazilians were aware how childish our population really is. At least I wasn't.

kek kill yourself self hater faggot

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

>Didnt see it coming at all

>Have Olympics in third world shit hole.
>Act surprised when everything goes as you'd expect.

can't handle the bantz?

I'm also shocked by their behavior.
Fucking Rio de Janegro crushing our reputation with no survivors.

Boo is ok, fuck those pussies that cry

Gj huehues

This

Go back to you little kikebook """""chan""""" you brainwashed imbecile.

>implying the booing was just in Rio during the olympics

this

go to miami you imbecile USA cocksucker

>got one medal
>attempting the bantz
>nobody in the stands because you're too poor to get a seat
>your brother just got killed like people in the 1800's trying to reconnect your house to electricity
>FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS

youtube.com/watch?v=bg92QpjRcJk

Nobody can tell you that you aren't hardcore m8.

The odd thing is that the argiebros are the victims of our maximum bantering and I don't see them bitching around about it.

Booing in football and arguebly volleyball was expected because we care a little too much about them.

edgy

>brazilians were sunny happy people
But we are. All this booing and cheering is proof of that.

Congratulations on triggering the whole of the civilized world

This is the same amount of 'banter' as monkeys flinging their own shit

>projecting
I'd only leave for somewhere like Singapore, Ireland or Central Europe, which is what I'm trying to at this very moment.

Its just strange.

I've watched the olympics since I was a wee lad and nothing like this ever happened in any of the others.

Even the chinese who are regarded as the rudest people on the planet showed more respect.

It doesnt even feel like the olympics because the crowds are so negative

holy shit you are more autistic than I thought kill yourself human failure or go back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums where you belong

>Singapore, Ireland or Central Europe
Miami is an arguably better option than any of those, kys.
Also
>not having EU citizenship and being able to leave anytime
kys

Can you lads quit sending fat bitches here. I swear like once a week on tinde there will be a girl with I'm Brazilian and a picture holding your flag and everytime there fat as fuck

so you guys cant handle the bantz good how the mighty have fallen

They complained a lot. They were really worried about the game against Brazil in basketball. They didn't understand why brazilians are so unfriendly.

Wow that's pathetic.

Their upper class is REALLY SHIT. Actually all of them are. They boo people who win which is reprehensible. They will NEVER get another olympics. Not goddamn ever. Their stands are nearly empty and the parts that aren't are retard tier. They didn't lower their ticket prices so some people could come in to cheer. Brazil is a fucking mess.

Shame. They held on Olympics in a country that hated it before it even happened.

lol they didnt they are not pussies

Hello 55, I've been in Sup Forums for 5 straight years.

>Miami is an arguably better option than any of those
See pic

It's just a booing.

>implying this is bantz
Nah you're retarded

Ask any argie here and you'll see how wrong you are.

kek everybody would boo not mattering their class it is you guys that cant handle the bantz and think that we hate you for booing

>he is proud of being 5 years in Sup Forums
OMG you are literally a human failure

People don't think you hate us. We are just shocked at how crass and unsportsmanlike it is. It's not banter, it's just grossly savage.

Even worse now

HURR DURR IT IS JUST BANTZ WHEN I GET TO MAKE FUN OF YOU WE CIVILIZED PEOPLE YOU MONKEYS HAHAHS

It's not bantz m8. I'm dead anglo and you don't know what that means. You're just shit and we don't like you. It's literally not going to happen in your country ever again. What the fuck were they thinking? We bid for it here and it's like NOPE BRAZIL. Dude really not in LA? NO RIO GREAT CULTURE GREAT PEOPLE SHIT PARTY!

Making fun of people on Sup Forums =\= booing competive athletes who have trained for years to get the opputunity to compete in the olympics.

most argies I have seen here supported the booing and are literally supporting us you are a faggot

I just hope foreigners start to boo brazilians olympics athletes in every competition. The butthurt from brazilians that say that booing is nothing to worry about would be immense.

it is banter also the crowd is having fun, it is you guys that take it as rude or other shiit

The fact that they wont win another world cup for the next 100 years more than makes up for it.

It would be persecution, something Brazilians didn't do here, but I doubt our athletes would care tbqh, they usually fare better with crowds against them.

So in real life you just pretend you think different and dont humiliate other people for fun? So you guys cant handle the bantz after all

No, it's not banter you monkey. Apes have fun playing with their own shit, doesn't mean the civilized world can't react with disgust and shock.

You are already halfway there, m8

>What the fuck were they thinking? We bid for it here and it's like NOPE BRAZIL
Why in the sweet everloving fuck are people still asking this question? The answer is right in front of you

>we don't like you
And you are surprised Americans are being booed?

When will Brazil start controlling their raw sewage instead of letting it flow down the streets?

Of course a nigger like you will never know what is a decent behavior.

>when other nations boo Brazilians it's persecution
>oh but when we boo other nations it's just bantz lad xDDDD
Seriously?

Ah I see the problem now, brazillians are retarded and think 'banter' is just trying to insult or dishearten people. Hence the booing

Every event I've watched the parties have booed Brazil and vice versa, it's like you don't want to see each other succeed lol

Truly the worst OG ever

Our delegation didn't even want to come you fucker. Just be glad we did.

>itt murderous warmongers calling a pacific people "savages" because of boos
pottery

Nigger it is rude. Literally every non sudaca country on the planet is looking down on Brazil for this.

Booing at the olympics is a faux pas

Prove it's not.

I swear to god I'll pull up my police webms.

>HERE IN BRAZIL, EXPLORE OUR BEACHES AND MAYBE GET SHOT

We have hardcore security forces here, you don't.

>muh white people were warmongerers
We literally created modern civilization. You are lucky you were blessed to have us touch your festering country

>just for competing

Thats only true for Argentina, other than that only who was against us got booed.

The difference is that we're good at other sports, whereas you have literally nothing now.

>I'm glad americans came to my country
Said no one ever

>boo every single athlete or team that faced brazilians in a game
>cheers when some foreigner do something wrong
>lol we weren't bashing or provoking anyone, we were just playing xD

So saying someone is inferior showing proof that he is and literally makibg them feel bad and how glorious your country is isnt insulting. But booing someone in a sports game is the most insulting thing ever? God your values are all over the place no wonder you guys get bombed all the time

You would be so lucky.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Kuwait did.

Check, fucking, mate.

Thats exactly why booing isn't a big deal, if it was we wouldn't be so shit.

no it isnt. You guys take it that way. If Argentina boos us we dont give a shit and we still love them. We expect them to boo us

>this incoherent rage
Look mate, just accept booing at the olympics isn't banter. You don't understand what banter is, just stop posting about things you can't comprehend.

>come to Brazil, our """culture""" is extremely rude and crass to all our guests

We just want to have fun m8, I think that is abstract concept to you guys

>saying someone is inferior and showing PROOF
Kek you admit yourself that Brazil is proveably inferior

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo00000000000000000000000000000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

no I wont you guys are too pussy for complaining about that shit and it just literally shows how much hypocritical you guys are

First worlders have a thin skin, this is a fact, our Latin American hermanos get the banter without crying like a baby.

This friends.

Anglos are actually REALLY nice to people from other countries. We Are total cunts to each other. Unless you're here. We put are funny hat on and suddenly we're nice.

Not Brazilians, no. It's HUE SHOW ME YOUR WALLET HOW MUCH.

Your idea of 'fun' is uncultured and unsportsmanlike, which is why the rest of the world is disgusted.

Yet sawker is the national sport.

We don't want you to come. Please don't come, get the hint, come on.

no we dont m8, but you guys do that on a daily basis like if you need to be superior to feel better that is why you guys feel so bad about booing to the point of not handling the same kind of bantz you guys do on a daily basis

We banter nao

kek if Sup Forums was a crowd we'd be doing the same if not worse

yes but laughing at "inferiority" or POO IN THE LOO or other shit is totally classy and OMG the pinnacle of british banter. God how civilized are we

>American soccer players get bags of piss and vomit thrown at them by central american
>i-its banter, gringo

everything south of the rio grande is irredeemable desu

Listen, I get your culture because I lived there for a few months. You haven't got shit. This "you don't know me" nonsense isn't going to fly.

I went there to study BJJ. Nice guy there but he didn't really teach me anything I didn't already know. What I learned under my original master is stilll better. You guys are all smoke and mirrors.

I'd fuck you in the ass but I don't do guys.

So nice that that often get bombed by immigrants and minorities in their own country

>Prove it's not.
I don't think it is, so do most Brazilians. It's a different culture. For americans doing an "ok" sign is completely fine, if you do it here you are likely to get a punch on your face. If I go to the US and someone makes an "ok" sign to me, should I feel offended by it? No, ofc not. It's those little things you guys aren't grasping. Instead of coming with an open heart here, really trying to make it a "Brazilian" olympics, this wouldn't happen, you come here trying to press your values on the locals or better, don't come and still criticize. I think this is wrong (My house, my rules) and we will indeed have a clash of cultures.

>we don't seek international approvement, which is why we hosted the olympics
First, I wasn't even trying to say that Europeans weren't hypocritical about this, just that it's ridiculous that some brazillians are trying to defend the booing.
Second, shitposting in Sup Forums is different from booing international athletes who are your guests

Congratulations Brazil, youve put on a wonderful Olympics! Great Bantering!

>were
You still are and I'm not talking about an entity called "white people", I'm talking about americans and brits in this case, regardless of your race. You are murderous warmongers, there is no denying it.

They ride on scooters and I knocked one into a wall. It's like "why did you do that?" You were reaching into my pocket you little cunt. The fuck did you think I was going to do?

It's time to stop posting Ahmed.

t. macaquinho do feice

No it isnt m8 it just show how hypocfitical and fake you and all of your society is, meanwhile we are the real deal we shitpost here shitpost in real life and that is our culture no wonder we can integrate immigrants in our culture and you cant in yours

>Claims to BTFO the world.

>Barely has more medals than Kazakhstan