ITT: Movies white people will never understand

ITT: Movies white people will never understand

What's not to understand? Extra cheese costs $1. There's no such thing as free toppings - not for white people or black people. Only difference is white people don't burn down the mother fucking pizza place and destroy their own neighborhood in the process.

Sorry Mookie, you lose this one.

>missing the point this badly
This is what Sup Forums has become.

>some nigger smashes in the front of his store
>causes a riot
>burns down his own neighborhood
>gets choked like the idiotic bitch he is
>for some reason this is all the Italian's fault

???????????????

>missing the point this badly
>This is what Sup Forums has become.

Sorry, did I leave out that it was the last film that Rosie Perez was in where she was still hot.

>Be a pro-black, anti-white director
>Make a movie where blacks act like savage subhumans for no reason

I will never understand Spike Lee joints

>black people are mad about something inconsequential
>start rioting

What is the point of this movie? That blacks can do whatever they want and disrespect all kinds of rules and chimp out, but that when a cop accidentally chokes out a negro that was in the middle of assaulting an innocent person, that's suddenly a tragedy? And that it's then ok to commit arson to make up for it?

As a white person, I will never understand.

Black Panther

To this day, I still rage at that nigger for throwing the trash can through the window

He was a voice of reason throughout the whole movie, and knew it was wrong

This will always remind me that at the end of the day, Niggas gonna Nig

dunno if I didn't get it or if it was just bad

That movie was made for SJW whites though.

>post yfw you realized blacks will ACTUALLY claim this

>A Spike Lee Joint
I will never get this. Is it a joke? He does understand that a joint is a work between two people, right?

Keit-Ai.

It was really hot that day. When it gets really hot out, black people need to riot. It's part of their culture. I'm sorry you're some kind of entitled white boy with air-conditioning. Check your priviledge.

I know, it's an annual celebration, like Mardi Gras

I look forward to chimpout 2016

get comfy with a margarita, watch stream with Sup Forums and look on in righteous indignation

Only white people hate this movie

He saved Sal's life, by starting the riot he deflected the aggression from a living human being to a place, the police were wrong by chocking the dude with the boombox and Gus Fring was wrong by getting all bitchy about Sal's wall

Even his "voice of reason" character spends the entire film giving lip to his boss, meddling in the girls relationship and taking huge breaks to go shower and fuck his girlfriend.

The only character in the film that did nothing wrong was the white guy with the bike, the guy in the big red car and the pizza shop owner.

Coincidentally all mighty whiteys.

What black people don't understand is how this movie portrays white people, particularly Sal.

Throughout the whole movie Sal is the nicest guy ever. Protecting Mookie even though he's the laziest delivery guy ever, giving money to the mayor, gets along great with Mookie's sister, everyone in the neighborhood loves him, rips on his racist asshole son, etc.

And when he's closing up and talking about how good of a day they had and how this will benefit them all (he even mentions Mookie in this), he's nice enough to let people in for one last slice. And when Radio Raheem is playing his loud music at 10pm at night, Sal for some odd reason calls him the N word (despite numerous fights with Raheem and Buggin Out all day).

What Spike is saying to black people is that even the nicest most generous white guy you will ever meet thinks of you as a nigger.

Good movie, but literally everyone in it is racist. And Spike Lee's whole "if you don't agree with Mookie's actions ur probably white lol" attitude is a sjw tier cop out that avoids any meaningful conversation by making sure we subscribe to his one sided view of racial issues in the U.S.

But wasn't he a nigger??? Who chimps out like that in real life?
Isn't that the point of calling someone something?
To tell them what they are. Why is it offensive?
What's the difference between calling someone an idiot and a nigger? Is it because they can't help being black? What kind of excuse is that? You are what you are. If you behave like a nigger, then you better accept being called a nigger, precisely like if you're an idiot, if you're whitetrash, if you're a cuckold, jew, pedo, etc....

Is Spike Lee the very definition of a hack?

fucking nips

Aye yo hold up white boy.
Can ya relly esplain why wez shouldnt burn down buildingz in shit.

Naw I dinnt think so

Spike Lee is terrible. Shoves as many gimmick techniques and shots as he can into one shitty movie in an effort to distinguish himself

I love failed satire movies.

When you make a movie about SJWs and SJWs celebrate the film it's not so much that THEY don't get the satire as much as it is the filmmakers blew it.

Of course that's what Spike Lee thinks and that's why the guy despite never making a decent film can get a lifetime achievement Oscar he accepts dressed like a fucking retard clown and then go on to say the oscars are racist.

It's the most misunderstood film of all time.

> Reminder to everyone it both started and ended with a literal fucking retard mindlessly regurgitating Malcolm X quotes.

Spike Lee is the prototype racist for the new age. Hateful and accepted because progressive.

>nicest most generous white guy you will ever meet thinks of you as a nigger. (if you act like a nigger)

This is true back then
But now with all the SJW's, i don't think so, they will always excuse nig noggery