Sup Forums approved podcasts

Now that maddox is retiring his podcast, I'm looking for some good tv/movie/pop culture podcasts. I already listen to Nerdist, Marc Maron WTF, Comedy Bang Bang. Are there others I should have on my radar? I was considering Nerd Geek Dork nerdgeekdork.com/
Any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0ByTaP63vDbVTdnJzSS01RE5Rdk0/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByTaP63vDbVTM3A5SWUzem0zbEk/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByTaP63vDbVTa2UtS3I0NWNtcms/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByTaP63vDbVTX19QWllIX0dyMDg/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByTaP63vDbVTTmo4NU5XVDNXZ28/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByTaP63vDbVTVkNQWk15aFdYRFk/view?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=zs-Wpkd0vXM
soundcloud.com/anythingbutqualified
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I started a podcast with my buddy. Posted a link yesterday. We've done five Scooby doo movies, paper towns which we ripped on the entire way through, and The Perks of Being a Wallflower which was pretty dope.

Our appeal is that we don't police what we say and have the bonus of knowing no one will actually listen to the commentary anyway.

Post a link then cuz i need to drown out my tinnitus with something.

How did this get made...also Maddox? top kek...

i can give you one about two nerds who talk about shitty episodes of the Simpsons and they have some quality bantz despite the autistic nitpicking of the show

Compiling them in a list now

Good shit.

>NERD in name
haha no thanks

Sounds fun, I'd like to hear some.

Also semi related but I've been listening to The Black Tapes recently, and it's pretty fun.

Like the X-Files by way of Serial. The "Mulder" is Dr. Richard Strand, a paranormal Investigator who doesn't believe in ghosts, and offers $1 million to anyone who can provide definitive proof on his website.

Naturally weird suggestions come in.

#1 Scooby Doo on Zombie Island -- Will and Charlie.
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByTaP63vDbVTdnJzSS01RE5Rdk0/view?usp=sharing

#2 Scooby Doo and the Witches Ghost -- Will and Charlie
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByTaP63vDbVTM3A5SWUzem0zbEk/view?usp=sharing

#3 Charlie and Will and the Terror-Bad Scooby-Doo Special: Alien Invaders and Cyber Chase
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByTaP63vDbVTa2UtS3I0NWNtcms/view?usp=sharing
#4 Charlie and Will and the 2002 Scooby Doo Movie
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByTaP63vDbVTX19QWllIX0dyMDg/view?usp=sharing

#5 Watching with Will: Paper Towns and Perks of Being a Wallflower -- Part One:
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByTaP63vDbVTTmo4NU5XVDNXZ28/view?usp=sharing

#5 Watching with Will: Paper Towns and Perks of Being a Wallflower -- Part Two
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByTaP63vDbVTVkNQWk15aFdYRFk/view?usp=sharing

RLM and Funhaus for my pleb inclinations

You Must Remember This for when I'm in a patrician mood.

MMPC
youtube.com/watch?v=zs-Wpkd0vXM

not really any of those, unless you call murderers pop culture, but last podcast on the left is goat.

Go on...

gonna have to set up an rss feed if you want to go anywhere. or maybe a soundbutt

There's another 2 maddox podcasts coming out no announcements so I doubt they will be any good.

cheers.

Fuck it. Two friends and I started a podcast about a month ago. It started when we would end up in quiet bars and have long, drunken conversations about film and such.

We do two episodes per week. The first is about movie discussion, in which two of us talk about a movie we recently watched and the third being a movie that one of us had chosen for as all to watch. The second second episode is each of us bringing a topic about anything to do with film and discussing them.

Is it good? Eh. We are still in the process of growing into it. Is it entertaining? We have no clue because we never receive feedback.

It's Not Quite Hollywood on iTunes. If you listen, you will be able to guess which of the three posted this.

I'm giving "Jamie's going to see Ghostbusters!" a listen.

Thank you for giving it shot.

Thank you for giving it a shot.

Thank you for giving it shot.

It's not horrible tb h, decent conversation about film, nothing that particularly stands out to me though.

Then again I'm mainly into podcasts with story (Welcome To Night Vale, Alice Isn't Dead, The Black Tapes) so take that with a grain of salt.

Also
>loved OGF
I chuckled.

did you try limetown?

kinda liked it.

have those three you listed in my long long queue

I remember that I did a podcast with a friend for a bit, until he fell behind and I ended up doing all the editing work he didn't want to do and then he didn't want to record anymore because he got busy with other shit.

test

I have not, I might give that a go.

Thinking of starting a film discussion podcast with a friend of mine, he mentioned the idea after we saw Angry Birds and just couldn't stop laughing at the anti-muslim subtext.

Though I've noticed that every kid's movie, unintentionally or not, is fucking hilarious when you go in with a dirty/overanalyzing mind

You summed up this commentary pretty well
Also anyone recommend podcast hardware worth buying? Want decent audio but more importantly to not have the film be heard in the background, but we still need to be able to hear each other talk otherwise we would've just watched with headphones on.

Thanks for the feedback, user.
OGF lover is me. : ^ )

also maybe I got a little too sarcastic arguing how shitty man of steel was with a friend of his who liked it

We just started up too!
Been doing a weekly thing, all episodes are on soundcloud:

soundcloud.com/anythingbutqualified

anything goes, childhood films, films we as a group have never seen (Lawrence of Arabia this week) films in theaters....
Ill give some of you guys a listen!!

Listening to the TMNT ep, glad someone brought up fucking Monster Trucks.

Opening music goes on a little long.

I like Travis Bickle On The Riviera from time to time. Mostly because they have comics people I really like. Also love You Must Remember This for incredible old Hollywood stories.

So do you talk about the movies after the fact or during as well?

>Travis Bickle On The Riviera

I appreciate how committed those guys are to enjoying all the insane and violent trash they find.

>doing an entire episode on how much they dislike every live-action version of Punisher

Like a commentary?
Ive always wanted to do one after hearing these guys:
friendsinyourhead.com

Wasn't able to listen to it because I'm mobileposting like a fucking faggot but I'll give it a listen when I can

Bump

Anyone listened to Kevin Smith's podcasts?