P
I
S
O
D
E

is the burt face man still in the game or what. pls help I'm not up to date

>wheres teh webm
Give me a minute and I'll make one. What's the max file size mb here?

people can survive that, I mean some people survived 50+ stab wounds
still if she survives it is bad writing

This fucking pissed me off. The Based Fucking Hound grabbed that axe out of the stump with 10 minutes left, I thought I was going to see at least some axefuckery.

you have to save shit for the blurays.

she's going to get magically healed and be on the run from the faceless god assassins. This shit writes itself.

>Stabbed in the side, stomach slashed open. Stabbed in the intestine and knife wrenched out of you

>survive that

>10 year old girl

no

wait there's extra scenes on the blu rays? Like how much

Whitout armor? Against archers and swordmans? Nah, he first has to collect his armor and weapens and then find the brotherhood and slay them

god fucking dammit fuck you OP

I actually thought she was going to die, but then I remembered she has plot armor.

Burnt Face Man is still in the game.

This plus the episode starting with that McShane/Hound scene that looked like something out of Lord of the Rings before the credits even rolled, everything felt off

thanks user

Here you go!

Had to do it twice because no one answered. The limit is 3mb here.

Is Arya still even 10? I thought Years go by Seasons.

My prediction:
The next episode is the Waif hunting Arya mercilessly through Bravos. Several times Arya gets the upper hand briefly, then fall into another trap and get stabbed some more. Eventually the waif catches her and slits her fucking throat, the throws her body in the bay.

At the end of the episode the waif shows up and Jaquen is all "a girl has done well" and then the waif pulls off her face and it's Arya underneath.

THEY DO NOT EXPLAIN THIS.

Is it Arya somehow? When did the switch happen? How would it make sense? Is it the Waif now wearing Arya's face? If so, what was "Arya" doing? What the fuck was the point?

Everyone will just go WHAT THE FUCK and run to the internet to say what they think happened and all these convoluted theories will crop about about what really happened.

BUT IT WILL NEVER BE EXPLAINED.

>Nobody can survive that

>Even twists the knife, rupturing her organs

>Still doesn't die instantly

Bad writing

So she twisted the knife. Good luck finding a fucking surgeon in Braavos. Her only friend now is literally just an actress.

Starks have extra layers of fat to survive the winter.

50 MINUTES!?

I swear it felt like 35 minutes

Probably some shit like that.
Its a fight club situation. Why do you think jaqrn always asks waif to leave when he talks to arya. The waif is no one and arya is still arya. The waif is everywhere arya is too. She has to kill arya to truly become no one.

I believe it's 3 mb

Go to bed, Connor.

You understand that the average GoT episode is around 53 minutes right? They don't use the entire hour, almost never do

the finale is 69 minutes I think and that's the longest the show's ever done

Not to mention falling into a canal right smack in the middle of one of the largest cities in Essos. If the shanking didn't get her, infection would almost certainly. People piss and shit in canals.

I'm no doctor but doesn't it depend where you stab?

When she twists the knife what organ is she hitting?

I thought she was blind, what happened to that? I don't watch the show btw

>It's a 'Martin's favorite characters get out of ridiculously dead-end circumstances through completely bullshit means' season

Hodor means hold the door.

How come I can only make 18 second webm's? Due to the file size I cannot compress it

Guess again, motherfucker.

>Only if there's a meister hiding behind that rock

Pottery

try lowering the resolution

>It's all still a test edition

I have but didnt work hmm

>giga nigga Martell guard killed instantly by a small knife
>Roose Bolton killed instantly by knife to the gut
>master assassin didn't immediately slash her throat
She's confirmed to survive to the end

Because she is a smug ass character that needed to be put in her place. I don't want her to die, but she needed the chip knocked off of her shoulder.

Waif used to be best girl.

But when you can't stab someone in the fucking neck you need to get the fuck out of my harem.

What do you want? What times? I'll make it.

If she missed the vital organs she shouldn't be in the most dangerous assassin's guild, so again shit writing

it's called webm for retards for a reason, user

Good job, user. Ty

My copy is 50:14.

>>master assassin didn't immediately slash her throat
The bitch didn't want to instantly kill her. She wanted to make her suffer. She has been jealous since Day 1.

Areo Hotah and Roose are gonna did in the books before the endgame, unlike Arya. They're not important

I stopped watching this show after the season 2 premier, how is Rickon Stark

>trained assassin stabs someone with knife with no poison on it and leaves before she sees if the person she stabbed is dead
baka

Is this supposed to be a dream sequence or something? It looks fucking shit.

The way she casually looks up at the women after being fucking shanked to hell with the same face you'd give someone you suspect has just followed through.

its a round shiv, twisting it would do nothing

you really think this is going to happen in game thumbrl? we are going see alot more le smug grill power faces. oh well I'm not, CAUSE I AINT FUCKING WATCHING THIS SHIT

I got a bit late (a few seconds) and was questioning if this was the right show

Then the hype sets in
>captcha asks me to click on the MOUNTAINS

FUCKING CONFIRMED GET HYPE

>gets gutted
>strong enough to fend off her attacker and do a little jump

What the fuck is this Bullshit? Also she obviously survives, holy shit this looks so fucking terrible

She's never been smug or had a moment to be smug. She's just been tortured the whole time and needs to be put down.

I never have watched a single episode of GoT, but holy fucking shit this is so enjoyable to watch, I fucking hate seeing that girls face plastered over the front page. what about her face is so infuriating to me? if you post someone that's just conventionally really ugly I don't get mad, but this troll just looks so creepy and smug.

Bran kills Tyrion and walks up and bitch slaps Daenerys.

She ded

Like so ded.

I wish this would happen to all of you meme loving faggots.

I think so too, Yara today said that "I know you had some bad years" to Theon which means he was Reek for quite some time.

Ramsay has him

Adrenaline rush could help her get strengh out of thin air and flee, but doesn't explain when she comes back a few minutes later walking the street like it was just a flesh wound

Liver.

She'd be dead.

Obviously she isn't going to die. They spent 2 seasons building her up to be an assassin. I just can't see how she would be able to survive under those circumstances.

>don't see her corpse
Not dead. also it's one stab and a slash, assuming the stab missed anything truly vital she should be fine (she should be dead instantly otherwise anyways)

>Is literally hunted down by the world's best assassin's subbordinate
>"Hey, i'll just watch the sun go down."

I can't even defend Arya anymore.

I like smug characters, but only after they earned it. This bitch and the Dragon Queen are the only ones that needed their shit slapped.

She has been smug as fuck since day 1.

Of course she isn't. If she was to die the nun would have walked past her without talking to her, and slit her throat casually while she was right behind, without saying a word, nor removing her fucking mask

Does Reek ever get normal in the books? I've only read partially into AFFC and seeing a perfectly healthy Theon at the """"Kingsmoot"""" made me almost choke on my drink. Can anyone please explain?

The waif holds a fucking grudge, she pretends to be an emotionless assassin but she's downright wretched. Jaqen is probably a real Faceless Man but she's clearly putting some pleasure into fucking Arya up and this is probably the best way to ensure Arya suffers for a long time.

I put my money on this user. He knows what's up

>who is Ned Stark
>who is Robb Stark
The Starks live to get killed after being built up

She's not trying to kill her fast. She's torturing her.

To be fair, she didn't know they were hunting her.

I know.

I'm referencing a funny video ironically.

>World's best assassin
>When we are first introduced to him, he begs to be freed from a cage

I think everyone seriously overestimates how good this organization is

Make one of the Hound please near the end when he picks up the axe!

a faceless man is posing as Arya, wait till next episode. that wasent her

5 options for her

she is actually j'aqen testing waifu - notice she looks different and was last seen hiding in pitch black - very careful, but now shes out in the open chilling

she finds gendry who helps

she gets theatre lady to help

she gets a maester's help

she wargs into her wolf

AND HER NAME WAS ROBERT PAULSEN

but Martin has nothing to do with this

At least they were fun to watch.

Arya had the most boring plot and when we're finally getting some change it comes to this?

Yeah, that's totally why she slashed and stabbed the fuck out of her gut, and even when as far as twisting the knife, right? Arya will live. If the hound somehow fucking survived, then Arya is living until the very end.

Jesus Christ she's ugly
is she ugly in the book too?

seriously, when did we see arya hiding in pitch black?!

Maisiefags #REKT

Since when can Faceless Men change height?

I'm ok with Waif's hand going from "old" to "young" in the scene cut, but, Jesus, how the fuck can putting a face on top of yours change you, a tall man, into a british dwarf?

I bet she expertly stabbed her in no major organs and superficially slashed he stomach.

Hence why she was able to swim, walk etc.

>it's still a test

This always bothered me. She has too much personality to be no one. At least the master dude is just some religious guy

>gendry

She'll survive due to plot armor, if you don't see a body or her head on a spike she's not dead. They're just grasping at whatever they can to try to get people watching.

so edgy even arya wouldn't survive

>Implying he's leaving D&D to their own devices
Even before this season, where they had to at least pretend to adhere to the books, she enjoyed an absolutely ridiculous level of plot armor. The big three that will never die are Jon, Dany, and Arya because they're the favorites of the three writers.

It's not just the face that changes, it's the whole fucking body/voice/etc.