So.. which side are you gonna be when we decide to retake the malvinas?

So.. which side are you gonna be when we decide to retake the malvinas?

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/europe/201701281050097038-serbia-get-belarus-fighters-mig/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You better do something before we get our two ramp carriers up and running m8.

Serbia is getting them for free

sputniknews.com/europe/201701281050097038-serbia-get-belarus-fighters-mig/

Neither

It's obvious

Yeah not gonna happen. Macri will probably end up sucking Trump's dick. Also he's a free trader so he will probably be looking for new trade deals with the UK as well.

>Ironically we would be in the British side cause we are in the NATO

The bongs got a conquest CB on the argies.

Why didn't they annex?

> A
> FUCKING
> RAMP

>A FUCKING MARK 8 TORPEDO!

We don't even need ramps but we choose them because we're trend setters, same reason why the carrier is rocking two towers.

Annexing Africa is only useful for Portugal

> had to threaten the frogs cuz they couldnt stop some old and rusty exocets

UK, fuck aregentinians

Argentina of course

argentinas, fuck the poms!

The pride of your fleet got sunk by a WW2 torpedo then your "Navy" hid for the rest of the war, fucking shameful.

T. Anglo-saxon

Can you stop torpedoes though?

>MiG-29s

good luck, you're gonna need it.

Obviously an educated burger here, how important is it to have them?
Aren't we too far into this timeline to fuck with the UK again? It seems weird.

Yes, especially dumb fire ones with no guidance systems like the mark 8.

Neutral, as always.

> the """""""""royal""""""" """"""""""navy"""""""""" everyone

Of course you lost less ships when you hide in port then cry about war crimes because we sunk one that was sniffing around the task force. This is like trying to mug someone then calling the police when you get the shit kicked out of you.

fuck the anglos, but fuck the ruskies even more

>UK, why do you want the Falklands?
>Well, our citizens have been living there for hundreds of years, they have a peaceful way of like, we treat them with the full benefits as citizens of the UK, and we respect their referendum to remain a part of the UK. In addition, this has actually been part of our territory, as we fought the spanish over it.
>Okay, fair enough. Argentina, why do you want the Malvinas?
>We were ran by the same colonial power
>Okay but that wouldn't give you the right to that land-
>It's also near us
>You guys aren't the closest country to these islands though-
>We can sell it to pay debts
>That's highly illegal-
>Gib clay

Please fuck off with this bullshit.

There's potential oil fields in the sea nearby which could be sold for rights if mining tech improves. Problem is, oil price would either have to spike massively, or tech price would have to drop to even access it.

Argentina has massive debts, and would be willing to flog the rights to the highest bidder.

> 'HOL UP'
*smacks lips*
> 'What youse tryin' to say is'
*gets drunk*
> What you white bois is saying
*breathes heavily through gaped teeth*
> 'That we niggas can'
*fucks his cousin*
> 'That we can like get sum'
*reads the quran*
> 'Get sum of that you saying that'
*holds BBC in hands and shakes it twice*
> 'Some finna'
*eats fish and chips*
> 'Hol up so u be sayin is'
*makes an awful joke only he finds funny*
> 'WE RULE THE WAVES ND SHIET?'

You only went to war for the things because Thatcher needed more support, also oil.
Same reason the Argies did, a dictator that needs to put the people on its side.
Still if by any chance your carried got hit in that war, most likely you would have lost, and it will be now the same political discussion the other way around

carrier*
Stupid phone

how many time do we have to teach to this lesson old man

I don't like giving argies clay, but it's better than having evil genocidal anglos close to us.

Ah, makes much more sense.

Fucking oil.

Oh don't get me wrong, Thatcher's a cunt, as are the rest of the conservative party. The 80s were absolutely fucking awful in the UK because of her bullshit, and the north was being economically bullied because we weren't fascist enough.

But any leader of this country would have gone to war over a piece of invaded land, bar maybe embassies in certain countries. If our navy got decimated (unlikely, as it's the strongest part of our military), then with a reasonable leader, we would have backed off.

Thatcher would have probably buried the islands in bombs, but a reasonable would back off.

The difference is that Argentina has never owned this land, they were merely occupied by the same colonial power. It's similar to how India has been a british colony, and so has the USA, but if one of them thought they could annex the other because of this, shit would fucking fly.

Oh looks it's the plane number #218421568124 that argentina's testing for it's future air fleet.

>defend your territory and people from a hostile invader
>you only did it for politics and oil.

and they didn't even know about the oil then

good lads

I believe there was an unbiased referendum not so long ago.

the other side of the world

> take 100 argies to the big ben
> 'this building is now argentine clay'
> ask them if they want to be british or remain argentines

> british "logic"

I hate the eternal anglo like any other sensible person, but sadly i must admit that UK was in the right there

Wow, so May will really be Thatcher 2.0

there was a study a few years ago that showed that Argentina gets into a war it would run out of bullets in the first hours

>sputnik

lol fuck you

Except that's not what happened. You lost more than one ship. That's a fact. But I guess facts are hard to comprehend for niggers.

prove me wrong?

Wow, a whole 15 migs? I sign our surrender. Be gentle.

I've always wondered what argentina would look like once it's nuked

argentina have no chance against UK
wtf is this thread

I'd love to see Argentina try and go bankrupt once more

Las Malvinas son Argentinas!!!!

whoa whoa easy with that thing
who knows where it's going to go boom once you actually send those faulty yankee things flying?

Article 5 does not apply to the southern hemisphere

Somebody post the screencap of the Cuban burning an argie

Falklands belong to UK.

That's one good looking jet but how much autonomy does it have, i can't imagine it can fly very far alone.

Argentina
We have sold our only aircraft carrier to Argentina to make sure they win.

What happens in that worthless pile of rock?

>2017
>caring about imaginary lines called "borders"

You know why this is, right?

After the ARA General Belgrano was sunk the ENTIRE Argentina navy ran back to port and never took part in the war again.

>comparing previously uninhabited islands to a part of another countries capital city
>argentine "logic"

Argentina ofc, if there is one think most of Brazil future geopolitics is about, it is reagarding expelling all foreign powers from the South Atlantic.

What's your government position on chinese fishers in the south atlantic?

SINK THE CHINK.

>accept islands are part of argentina
>invade
>Lol its you who are invading kekekekekek

Your entire navy fled after they lost one ship kek.

UK, obviously

One day, mark my words, we are going to march on your desert strip.

Monkeys die outside their forests

Still butthurt about the French secretly surrendering codes for their anti ship missiles to the Brits, ehh Pedro?

> previously uninhabited islands
> british "intellectuals"

you should also consider buying CУ-34

Que asco me dan los putos anglos. Alianza hispanoamericana cuando?

Why mig-29 it's outdated. There is mig-35

Send us 10,000 qts and you can have the islands.

Casi todos los paises hispano hablantes se la viven chupando a eeuu y al reino unido, asi que nunca

no qts, sólo putas

Wait, so are the sanctions against Russia finally over?

I would love to, but for now it's a great step in the right direction, which is that our generals stop having a hard on for western (especially french) weapons. We've been in a weapon embargo for 35 years and it's clear the west doesn't want us to have any usefull gun, so russia or china must provide

At some point they will take it back, maybe not next year, but maybe in 2070. You have to accept that the UK is just a tiny Island in a big world. In long run Argentina is a country with more resources and has a brighter future than a single tiny european country. I don't say it's different for Germany, but without collaboration you can't reach much in the 22th century.

>2070
The UK will be the most powerful country in the world as the leader of CANZUK. Emperor trump jr is second with the usa. germs and the eu beg for scraps.

kek, I bet the 22th century will look like this

China > India > USA > Brazil > if EU exists > Russia > Argentina > Indonesia > other east Asian countries Japan / South Korea > maybe other latin american countries > whatever comes here > single tiny european countries with no resources

>India ahead of USA
>Chimps ahead of Mother russia

As long as they are not self sufficent they won't get anywhere but down the drain

>implying germans will not make europe a war torn african country tier

They have all the time. If you observe all this in a bigger scope, even if it takes hundreds of years, they will be better off than we are. You can't grow much more than we are with our size and population. They have much more resources in all aspects. I can even imagine Nigeria or Congo a bigger world power, if situations improve there over time. Industry is built all over the world. It's not like they are too stupid to build their own things.

you're all wrong, they belong to this guy

>That 2 fuckers in Bolivia

Based Brazil

dont get cocky kid

The side that wants to buy missiles.

More likely

> TAKE OUT ALL RAMPS