WHY DOES NO ONE EVER TALK ABOUT AUSTRIA?

WHY DOES NO ONE EVER TALK ABOUT AUSTRIA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRIUbFLjtX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who?

Because it is FULL and noone should come here.
(Netherlands are ok though :3)

AUSTRIA

I really want to go back

How does it feel to see mountains in all directions for someone who is used to flat land?
It makes me a bit nervous when I'm able to see the horizon, imagine it's similar for you when you come here.

Who?

Because it's basically part of Germany.

its pretty good country, nuke Vienna tho

Because it's like all the surrounding countries, but just to a lesser extent.
They speak German, but not as much as Germany.
They make cars, but not as much as Germany.
They make motorcycles, but not as much as Italy.
They're fairly rich, but Switzerland is a lot richer.
They have the Alps, but again so does pretty much every country in the area. And Austria doesn't have the tallest Alps.
They make good food, too, but the Italians and the Swiss are right next to them.
I'm sure there's stuff going on there, but they fly kind of under the radar compared to the large important countries next to them.

>It makes me a bit nervous when I'm able to see the horizon, imagine it's similar for you when you come here.

exactly. Driving through Austria or Zwitserland gives me a claustrophobic feeling, I kind of feel trapped.

you are basically part of the animal kingdom though

VIENNA IS CUTE, CUTE!

>be austria
>have 10/10 history
>have 10/10 nature
>have 10/10 architecture
>have 10/10 culture
>norwegian culturelet shits on you for making fewer cars than germany

really makes you think

What the fuck is an Austria?

It's spelt Australia, actually.

No way it ranks 10/10 in any of those categories. And my point is that even though it's very good in most respects, it is also worse than at least one of its neighbours in every single one of those respects.
And that's why nobody cares about Austria.

The eternal austrian operates out of darkness.

>No way it ranks 10/10 in any of those categories

>this coming from a history-, architecture-, and culturelet like norway

piss off please

how are austrian girls?

>sucking the Habsburg dick this hard

good
also checked

They never recovered from the Treaty of Saint-Germain-en-Laye and lost all form of relevancy there. Shame.

says a non country

We're not discussing Norway. We're discussing Austria. Can you name one thing that Austria does better than Italy, Germany, Switzerland or the Czech Republic?
No. Because there is no such thing.
You're just getting defensive, because you don't want your inexplicable obsession with Austria to be challenged in any way.
Austria is absolutely a decent country. But it is worse than at least one of their neighbouring countries at everything.

Meant for:

>They make cars
really? what kind of cars?

WHAT IS THIS TORTURE
RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thats exactly how i felt in switzerland

its almost like being watched

Austria has produced one more Hitler than any other country.

I'm French. Stay put Franz.

Any austrians here?

I wanna kick your ass for stealing Australias name

>I'm French.

This tbqh

Use a neutron bomb so the infrastructure remains intact but physical removal of the population happens

Lots of different ones. The G-Wagen is probably the most well-known.

It's true though. What's so fun about that ?

Nothing, the other Austrian just spouts memes in a large quantity

Austria could as well be named Southern Bavaria, I really wish there'd be a state with all Bavarian speakers united

>They speak German, but not as much as Germany.
What the fuck, this is pure autism

That would be really nice, it's not like something similar never happened before. Austria has such an amazing history and used to be so important, it's dumbfounding to see how much you lost any form of relevancy. Pretty sad.

i want to move there, deshita.

>/irrelevant/

youtube.com/watch?v=VRIUbFLjtX0

this maeks me laff evrytiem

>it is also worse than at least one of its neighbours

Switzerland is better on paper, but it's is an elitist theme park for rich people. I'd pick Austria over Switzerland any day.

Leberknödelsuppe is delicious.
Also god tier ski resorts.

thanks. Love you too Slovenia

I actually sort of agree. I thought about this many times and there really isn't much about Austria that's really special. We are content to be average or above in most things. Could be worse though

Kek, I thought you meant an austrian make.
Then Mexico is a car manufacturer too.

>I thought about this many times and there really isn't much about Austria that's really special. We are content to be average or above in most things

I sometimes feel like Austria is Holland in another universe where holland is landlocked and mountainous

because it's evil

This, Switzerland feels artificial as fuck. Maybe that's just my inner balkanite showing, but it truly feels unnatural to me.

>Austria-Hungary
>Mozart
>Hitler
>Fritzl

Come on lad, these things are talked about on a daily basis

I guess both countries are somewhat in the shadow of Germany. Still, the Netherlands have more "unique" features that make them recognizable I think. Like very low altitude, liberal drug policies or windmills. Almost any cliche about Austria is also applicable to Bavaria or Switzerland as well

i'd rather live in austria than the netherlands tbqhf. Seems like you can go just about anywhere with that prime location.

they have a very interesting history more people should know about

whats this best gif ever

exactly, from austria you can get to venice or prague, munich, budapest, brno, bratislava, zagreb, etc. in fewer than 4 hours

From holland you can only get to belgium, the shitty parts of france and the shitty parts of Germany in that time

Austria is better version of Czech Republic

Hey, it could be worse, like nobody caring about Poland.

>why doesn't anyone talk about a small central european country?

but everyone spams threads about poland all day

though admittedly that's just poles and proxypoles

Nah, Austria is a better version of Slovenia.

I guess, but with cheap air travel all of Europe is pretty accessible from anywhere in Europe.

Austria is lit

>but everyone spams threads about poland all day
In irl?

I actually think about Austria a lot :)

GOTT ERHALTE FRANZ DEN KAISER
UNSERN GUTE KAISER FRANZ

is it required to take this picture if you're in autria?

i've seen 30 something variations of this picture today

this picture

are there any muslims here?

7 % of the population apperently

Pretty awesome people, at least the Alpinist and cycling community. Dunno about the rest.

a lot of them on vacation acutally

"vacation"

EVERY SINGEL ONE OF THEM IS LIKE THIS

is this some sort of meme I don't know about?

It isn't newsworthy.

The Saudis who go to Hallstatt only come here for vacation. The larger cities are a different matter

Austria might not be a relevant country at this point in time, but I must admit, Vienna is one of the most beautiful and grand cities I've ever been to. I really liked it.

The name "Australia" and "Austria" is a coincidence from the Latin "Australis" which literally means "the South", and an English adaptation of the German "Österreich". You should blame the English language for using the name "Austria" for the central-european country