Brazil and Argentina are set to be the biggest winners in the ongoing tit for tat trade war between the United States...

Brazil and Argentina are set to be the biggest winners in the ongoing tit for tat trade war between the United States and Mexico. The Mexican government has declared that should a 20% import tarrif be placed on Mexican goods entering the US, they will respond by banning the import of all corn and corn derivative products from the US. Mexico is the main export market for American corn.

Other urls found in this thread:

unesco.org/archives/multimedia/?id_film=319&id_page=33&s=films_details
youtube.com/watch?v=NUzYk7B2aic
youtube.com/watch?v=mr_A4ELFhmo
youtube.com/watch?v=Oev7ngKdV7s
chirayliq.blogspot.com/2009/07/amadeus-king-of-tango.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Midwest on suicide watch

leave argentina alone you finnish piece of fucking shit, you're so shit that I confuse your fucking ugly ugric face with a pile of steaming mämmi

never post about my country again faggot

lemme fucc you cute boipucci my blonde otokonoko

the worst thing is the USA subsidizes their farmers, unlike Australia, Canada, Argentina and Brasil.

Here our farmers subsidize the rest of the economy because they are the only competitive sector.

noice

wow rude

Tango belongs to Finland

> mexico invented corn
> mexico is not the main corn producer

makes you theenk

What is GMO

why do fingols like tango so much?

I have no idea if this will affect us or benefit us.

you're thinking of Tonga

>unlike Australia, Canada

It will affect u i dunno how but it will

Well yeah except for the fact that nobody trusts mexico enough(they always sided with north americans) to make enemies of the US because of them.

But that would change if Trump keeps the ban or argentinian and brazilian goods like he has right now.

>Peru-Bolivia invented potato.
>The Netherlands invented chicken
>USA invented camels
>Brazil invented the airplane
>UK invented football

Really makes me sink my self in thought.

Drumpf say no no to my lemons he is a meanie.

It's our national dance.

Always whiteys stealing culture from the black male

Argentines are so heartless that they invented the artificial heart.

Every american have one

>Finns began to take up the form and write their own tangos in the 1930s.

>By the 1940s about half of the entries on the popular music charts were occupied by tangos, and the post war period saw tangos spread from a popular urban phenomenon to their enthusiastic adoption by the countryside as well.

>Special characteristics of Finnish tango include the change of rhythm to beguine during chorus. Also habanera rhythm is used often. The bandoneon was replaced by the accordion and drums were added.

nobody cares faggot.
literally nobody listens to tango here anymore.
shut up about tango

Yep. With TPP and Mexico fucked, LATAM economy basically fell on our hands.

Thanks Trump! #MAGA.

>Tango is a dance that has influences from African and European culture. Dances from the candombe ceremonies of former slave peoples helped shape the modern day Tango.

>The Argentinian and Uruguayan tradition of the Tango, now familiar around the world, was developed by the urban lower classes in Buenos Aires and Montevideo in the Rio de la Plata basin.

unesco.org/archives/multimedia/?id_film=319&id_page=33&s=films_details

And people say we don't have culture

Is Trump, dare i say, our guy?

For your country maybe,he is friend of mauri but mauri is friend of the world so i dunno for us

aren't Macri and Trump BFF?

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=NUzYk7B2aic

>tango with drums

Every year we elect a Tango King and Queen.

youtube.com/watch?v=mr_A4ELFhmo

youtube.com/watch?v=Oev7ngKdV7s

chirayliq.blogspot.com/2009/07/amadeus-king-of-tango.html

Is "their" culture.. it's just different like the saunas only gay people use those things here but in finland everyone use them

That dancing style should count as sexual harassment

The feminist world needs to know this! We can dance because we are black and oppressed but they are not!!

it's still as haram as mate in a cup (seen a yankee do that once)

En mendoza en un bread&breakfast el tipo que hacía el turno de noche tomaba mate en taza kek

>mate in a cup
Syrians do it too

STRONK

The instructor really grabbed her ass :DDD

oh my maradona please stop

War you say?
Punchs you*

have sex with you*

that's not sex! You rape me

stop lying
i know you're a blonde otokonoko that love brazilians

that reminds me that nice match you had with germany back in 2014

We are the largest producer of white maize (the one you actually eat) the American's yellow maize is mostly for industrial use (that[s where the high fructose corn syruop comes from) we mostly use it as animal feed.

You are lucky we are not so autist's to make this gay OC because you will lose

stop fighting white boi gime dat boipucci

No.. Chile will be mad

who cares about chile, i can kill them just to have sex with with a cute argentinian boi

Didn't he already start fucking Argentina over?

I don't like your post leaf this thread now

He really didn't, it's not like we have giant trade with the us, and our lemons would probably fuck up their production, probably taking chile and mexicos part of the market too

Usa really don't need it they import lemons too

They don't side with then though
Look at their history they are either just good neighbors or at odds and anti American sentiment is really strong in some parts

we make good planes, tho