Guys holy shit i cant believe this board. youre literally arguing about each others opinions...

guys holy shit i cant believe this board. youre literally arguing about each others opinions... do you all realize how retarded that is?

yeah it is kinda retarded. But, hey, it's the only people who have remotely similar music interests to me so I put up with it.

Are you new?

Try being here in 2012

It's not retarded.

YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ANYMORE

Arguing over opinions isn't retarded in theory

How was it in 2012. Shit man, I've only been here since 2015 I think.

what are we supposed to discuss then

It's okay to be sensitive about the music you hold dear

I've been here since 2009 and all I can say is that this place was 10000 times better when tripfags were 80% of the posters here. Pretty fun times

Sounds pretty wild, did this board start in '09?

wow i can tell you guys are socially fucked in real life. like youre still figuring out how you want to sound, what your style is.. its depressing to me

Some music is objectively bad, which is why we're here; we're here to correct the record

that is pretty fucking gay lol

are you trying to start an argument about our opinions?

that's just like your opinion man

If we don't argue over opinions, what is their to argue at all? Every argument would be, "let me check google" and that's it. In my opinion, you're a dumb faggot. Care to argue?

2004 iirc

lmao

tripfag shill fuck off

That's a stupid opinion.

Arguing over opinions isn't bad as long as you don't go in with the assumption that there's objective truth to be found. A common ground might be the best thing you can shoot for. That said, it doesn't happen on Sup Forums. This board is kinda shit. Also, go somewhere else with your shitty bait threads.

2009 was such a great time for this board and /fa/

OP's mad because his opinions are objectively shit.

dude if you don't argue about your opinions what do you fucking talk about with your friends? are all your conversations 2 sentences long?

"I like Starboy a lot"
"haha cool"

"I like the New England Patriots"
"Nice"

you and/or your friends are either stupid or boring if you don't discuss your opinions. guaranteed. the bedrock of literally all interesting human interaction comes from having opinions. this is one of the stupidest things ive ever seen anyone #imply anywhere.

Arguing over opinions is what politicians, academics, business people and basically everyone else does a lot of the time. Nothing dumb about it, it's how the world works.

Now, if you said 'arguing over each other's tastes', you might be on to something.

Essentially why most people browse any board on Sup Forums
Or they like starting shit

Mental.

can confirm this is true