Other urls found in this thread:

fusion.net/story/309539/johnny-depp-amber-heard-domestic-abuse-proof/
youtube.com/watch?v=RWc8V-iKJ7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Be ugly.
Even without makeup she's a solid 10

sue my dick

she's gettin that moneyyyyyyyyy

I have a feeling she will be one of those rare white girls that age gracefully.

>without makeup
she has makeup on there
also tfw u will never hug her

Be honourable.

lmao she's even starting to look like gone girl in these pics

not turn me on with her succubus charm

>hug her
she's a sociopath. She probably doesn't even know what hugging entails.

>inb4 she has split personalities and sues herself

>RadarOnline.com has obtained documents showing Amber Heard was so smitten with her ex, Tasya Van Ree, that she petitioned the court to officially change her last name.

>The 30-year-old actress officially became known as Amber Van Ree after she entered into a “domestic partnership” in California with Tasya, 40, in March 2008, note the legal papers.

LEL

fusion.net/story/309539/johnny-depp-amber-heard-domestic-abuse-proof/

god damn whore, she's gonna get all of doug's popov money

she's the kind of girl you write songs about

>Is there anything she can't sue*
FIFY

>Shouldn't have to prove

Thats not how the law works

Alexandra Daddario > Amber Heard

I hope Depp gets sued into oblivion. Cuck deserves it after promoting all this liberal cuck shit.

EVERY male actor that's promoted this bullshit needs to be put in their own cucksheds. Fuck them all so hard.

>keked
>tfw your favorite comedian will now be probably forever just an asterisk to Johnny Depp

sucks

wonder how her bukakee skills are

So he deserves to have half of his earnings taken away and his reputation tarnished because you don't agree with his political beliefs?

Holy shit, you're a really fucking faggot. Daddario may have better tits but her facial aesthetics don't come even CLOSE to Amber's.

Win

Go back to Sup Forums, dumbass.

for once I agree with you. you should really be on johnny's side and want her to get btfo, but he did a stupid trump impression so everyone's overreacting.

>god damn whore, she's gonna get all of doug's popov money
>women are so smart that they easily take advantage of men, under the laws of men

>men whine like the turds that they are

>tfw u will never hug her
=[

women would literally all live in ghettos if they didn't have boobs desu

I'll make a bet. I bet she can't fit me in balls-deep :^)

Heard is like generic white girl #2341321

Semen ingestion has had central importance in some cultures around the world. In Baruya culture, there is a secret ritual in which boys give fellatio to young males and drink their semen, to "re-engender themselves before marriage".[36] Among the Sambia people of Papua New Guinea, beginning at age seven all males regularly submit to oral penetration by adolescents in a six-stage initiation process, as the Sambia believe that regular ingestion of an older boy's semen is necessary for a prepubescent youth to achieve sexual maturity and masculinity. By the time he enters mid-puberty he in turn participates in passing his semen on to younger males.[37][38]

Triggered?

>those dead eyes

>hope Depp gets sued into oblivion. Cuck deserves it after promoting all this liberal cuck shit.
And now Depp is a literal cuck and not in the Sup Forums way

Nah. You're just too sensitive, fucking cuck

Amber, is that you?
>mfw Amber Heard has nothing better to do but shitpost on a Taiwanese knitting forum while her credibility flies out the window

Dem collarbones though.

>implying all of Sup Forums wouldn't call you a cuck
>must be Amber

Why? Because she's the only one who can smell your relentless cuckitude?

Looks like a boy

Faggots/10 falling for "blonde with tits" meme

I bet you're not white, it's always shit skins who love the "blonde with tits" meme and white people vomit at them

She's going all out, m8s

dude are you actually gay?

Only white people are attracted to tits though

>Even without makeup she's a solid 10

I really don't get the fascination about her. She's pretty but bland as fuck, looks like a typical random blonde girl.

Cool opinion Ahmed/Dashawn/Enrique

You know how minorities can sense a shit tier girl from their clan? White guys know that bimbo sluts are worthless garbage.

she is like 8 compared to this

fag

>thousand vag stare

Daddario is chill whilst Heard is an evil succubus.

She can suckubus me anytime if you know what I mean

>1991

>not recognizing the true goddess
>calling other fags
>being utter fag

Anybody else want to see Amber Heard's teeth kicked out of her smug fucking cunt face?

youtube.com/watch?v=RWc8V-iKJ7s

Found the woman hating edgelord virgin

Johnny?

hahtag mission accomplished

I chuckled.

Not really. I hope her suits get thrown out of court if shes lying tho.

Earn a respectable income?

Just look at her face. How could Depp not see this coming? She has cunt written all over her. That doesn't mean all woman aren't cunts, but with that bitch-face, you just knew she was gonna be another level of miserable whore.

She might give really good head.

There's a 6/10 I used to fuck who would make me cum every time she gave me head, which makes her the only girl who ever did that. I'd marry her now just for those blowjobs.

I took it for granted...

But he hit her first. How is not his fault?

I don't agree with myself, I have MPD, Johnny "ready to prep" depp should be obliterated by this Aryan goddess for mocking Trump

>Is there anything she cant do?
act
smuggle dogs into australia without getting caught

>There's a 6/10 I used to fuck who would make me cum every time she gave me head, which makes her the only girl who ever did that. I'd marry her now just for those blowjobs.
yes goy, provide sex for women

no, but i do think she is committing career suicide by doing all this. then again, that won't matter if she ends up getting a huge chunk of depp's sheckels. the lawsuits against the assistant, and stanhope will get tossed out.
i feel like the hollywood system is going to destroy her, and she is going to get proven a liar in the long run.

funny how the bruise moved from one part of her face to another, then was gone the next day

SUE EVERYBODY!

Sue me

This user gets it

All this publicity is only helping her. It's Depp's career that is turning to shit. Especially after another misfire with Alice 2

Being a sociopath has probably made her an expert at hugging since she has to study and practice the mechanics of it to get the most favorable result from it.

that's not how hollywood works, they've rehabilitated mike tyson, chris brown, charlie sheen, and they're working on mel gibson (if he had 'just' abused his girlfriend with out the antisemitic/racist ranting then he would already be back to A list by now)

Remember that story that was going around a while back that people were getting worried about Depp because his new chick was getting him back into party hard mode and the constant drugs and alcohol was starting to fucking him up?

you seriously think anyone will hire her after this? this isn't the kind of publicity that you make a career off of. it's almost universal opinion that she's a gold digging snake now. i bet her role in justice league, and aquaman will be hugely reduced because of this

Amber Heard is the victim of domestic abuse you worthless piece of shit.

Jonny is a drunk drugged up B actor going through a midlife crisis

>All this publicity is only helping her. It's Depp's career that is turning to shit. Especially after another misfire with Alice 2
Not even close, user. That's not how shit works. She fucked with the Alice 2 money by alleging abuse at just the right time. She's clearly a gold digging cunt, but fucking with hollywood money is far far more serious to the industry.
She is permanently fucked and is betting it all on this payday.

b actor
>bait this obvious

I was going to say act, but yes this.

He was in some good films in the 90's. That's about it

Lost respect for Depp when I found out he let himself be a woman's doormat.
Can't control a bitch.

Only beta orbiters will disagree.

This wicked, malevolent, ascended semen demon is our girl.

Depp has Disney. Disney has enough friends in Hollywood to make Amber disappear for good. She might get small roles in C list horror movies which is where her acting range anyway.

>Daddario may have better tits
She has bigger tits, not better tits. Amber's tits are literally perfect.

>looks like a boy

what kinda boys do you hang out with nigga?

Kek I was thinking the same thing.

>anyone i don't like is a sociopath