Is Brazil trying to piss off every nation this Olympics?

Is Brazil trying to piss off every nation this Olympics?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/08/18/controversy-surrounds-us-womens-shocking-relay-baton-drop/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did the Brazilians get disqualified for this?

It's kinda fucked up to be honest.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No but the US did for dropping the baton

what an awful country

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

living up to your reputation i see

Thought they already did since the begining?

Monkeys have long, swinging arms.

It was an honest mistake.

they got disqualified
and they deserve it they fucked up

kek that chimpout

kill yourself

this is like one of those divegrass webms where minimal contact is made and they fall down later.

american babies are such bad losers. why don't you nuke brazil?

fuck you

>Americlaps in charge of passing a baton

No joy in irradiating anyone but the Japanese.

looks like the americans will run alone to try and be classified per time

calm your fat titties

it was just bantz

lol why is she throwing the baton at the ground?
dumb american

Their chimps were stronger than your chimps. Get over it.

watched it live. she just threw the baton. brazil has done actual stupid shit, you dont need to make stuff up like this

HUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>brazilbro agreeing that brazil fucked up
>ameriscum still chimping out
pathetic really

Brazil DQ'd, Americans get another chance to qualify, racing alone to beat the clock, faster than 42.7 to get in. Fucking shitty hueboons, I loathe your country more and more with each passing day. Can't be civilized for just 2 weeks?

nypost.com/2016/08/18/controversy-surrounds-us-womens-shocking-relay-baton-drop/

what am I supposed to see here? looks like the 3rd girl from the left just dropped the baton why would brazil be disqualified for this?

You have to go back Pablo

AMERIHANDS AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHA YOU CANT WRITE IT

Haha for real? Brazil didn't even leave their lane. We all know that if you even slightly nudge a seppo you get an instant DQ though.

Didn't they dropped it in the finals before?
Haha butterfingers.

>amerislips

A COUNTRY THATS MOST POPULAR SPORT IS A GLORIFIED GAME OF CATCH DROPS THE BATTON

YOU CANT MAKE IT UP LADS

It was just a bantz, they just want to have fun, you don't understand their culture and they do what they want because they're at home.

Brazil was disqualified, we're getting a second chance tonight.

fuck their so call mistake...it was on purpose and fuck you

What did the Brazilians do?

>all this ABUSA posting
>we already won the appeal

see you in the finals faggots

>'''''''slightly nudge'''''

BASED

hues
BTFO
T
F
O

it's not her fault, in Brazil they are taught it is alright to lie, cheat and steal to get by.

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

IM IN CHARGE HERE

thats fucking stupid

i'm still pissed off regardless of the fukken re-run...zika, green water, empty seat, framing Locte, monkey hue Portuguese loving bastards

lurk moar faggot

planet of the apes btfo

No, that's England.

How casual you have to be to not know that relays are a DQ fest?

Okay that wasn't even a nudge. Her trailing hand grazed the coon's arm which wasn't even holding the baton. Cheating sore loser monkeys.

Shut the fuck up cheating piece of shit we're about to casually win gold in yet another event in your country

This

Just like American's are taught to be winners and compete hard and fairly, the Brazilians are taught the opposite.

that chick with those sunnies makes it so much better she's like the terminator hahahahahah she's like a robot just bumps her arm and continues like nothing happened

>not even a nudge
>Felix going full speed
>the hue just accelerating

Pretending this was a big deal won't make your swimmers any less criminal.

Brazil in charge of criminals. Your entire country is one big mugging waiting to happen. LOCTE DID NOTHING WRONG

More like they're being taught to be whiny bitches if it doesn't go their way. Jesus, shut the fuck up, all of you. It got fixed, get the fuck over it.

>Brazil in charge of criminals
Yes, we are in charge of the ameriswims now.
On the bright side, at least they will be able to participate in the Paralympics when the cops roughen them up.

Its just the american banter of calling people niggers

Is there a video of the whole thing?

Is Pablo even a Brazilian name?

No
Just a bit maybe

Lost

I've only ever seen on single person called pablo and that was like 10 years ago.

LEL

I honestly don't see it, the US chick making things up to excuse her own incompetence, actually the brazilian chick helped her, now thanks to the take the US have another opportunity.

lol what the hell. (s)he barely touched her. dumb chimps

athletes are such babies

Can someone link the aftermath? They just started to blow up on each other, I wanna see what happens after

she can't pass the line nigga
doesn't matter if touched or not

It's not a high school competition m8, it's a fucking business

>mfw US qualifies so China and Canada have to race again.
>mfw they walk the first 3 legs so only the anchors have to be tired for the final

they're not allowed to make contact at all, thats why there's lanes

Her hand got flicked and she acted like she had just been shot, screaming like a child. In her tantrum they missed the handover. Not Brazil's fault. (boooooooooooooooo)

they are not allowed to OBSTRUCT at all. this means no body parts outside their lanes.

She barely fucking touched her

What the fuck is this semen slurping sport?

>Follow the law
>were wrong
>dont follow the law
>were wrong
Can we win

No. You are wrong because you are poor.

She dropped the baton because she was too busy screaming at the top of her lungs. The slight hand flick didn't do anything to her

>AMERICHIMPS

I can literally destroy everybody in this thread with my mind alone

>mfw they are all such niggers I can't tell which country is which

Is Ryan Lochte trying to piss on every station this Olympics?

Tg

Pls destroy me with your mind alone

ok here we go
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this tbqh

IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO.

That's a fucking flop if I've ever seen one. Felix is a princess who gets upset if she doesn't get her way.

She didn't pass the line though, just her arm, all the other girls arms are also over the line in the same video, but yeah, the brazilian chick got a little bit too far into it. Like I said, the US chick just making excuses for her own incompetence, but now they get to run alone thanks to the brazilian chick, so whatever.

I'm glad for another chance but I don't think it was fair to DQ the Brazilians

>Is Brazil trying to piss off
>piss off
>piss

nah its the burguers

>gets to run again without any distractions
>IT'S STILL NOT FAIR!

Jesus, cry some more.

>GET A FUCKING RERUN UNDER MUCH BETTER CONDITIONS
WHAT A FUCKING JOKE
FUCKING AMERICANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Holy fuck literally didn't even touch her

Starts to stumple 3 fucking steps further
What the fuck, americheats

The power of money.

The power of mcdonalds.

If this happened to almost any other country, there wouldn't be any foreigner butthurt in this thread.

I wonder if IOC-boss Bach will dare to say the usual phrase of "these games were the best ever".

GB wasn't DQ in cycling for far worse tbqh

Is kinda annoying that Brazil got dq just because the US chick made such a tantrum, this issue is the other way around, the US played dirty to BR.