was there any reason to make her gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=% population gay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just look at her.

Come on man it's 2016
Don't be a racist sexist xenophobic islamaphobic bigot
If you don't like seeing gay people 24/7 despite them being

she's not gay. she clearly enjoyed little brother fingering her pussy.

She's bi in the books

not saying its bad shes gay.

theres just no point too it

how does it futher the plot?

jailhouse lesbianism is a really common thing
women who are too ugly for men just fuck each other

No man want this man... Even faggots

no, she wasn't a dyke in the books. she was in a long term relationships with one of her shipmates

Pretty sure shes bi in the book.

Only with one guy who was good enough for her

This is easily the most misogynistic attitude displayed on Sup Forums today so far.

She's bi, she's fuck whatever comes her way as long as it gives her sexual satisfaction.

Probably one of the reasons she was so accepted in the macho Ironborn culture, in fact.

She has to prove her alpha status in front of the pirate vikings she's leading. It's how she relates to the men of her fleet

In the books she is banging some Ironborn guy.

>not just being a good goyem and accepting change for the worst

How so?

lets say you swap the character's genders for this scene.

if yara was a male she would be objectifying women in that scene.

It was the beginning of Theon facing the loss of his sexuality and what that means for his identity. He'll probably meet the Unsullied as a part of this

Man fuck all that homophobic shit. That bitch is a fucking dyke. She lives on a fucking water rock with nothing but dudes and you ain't never hear none of them talk about her sex life. But it's fucking Sup Forums and ya'll niggas see all types of shit as pandering.

emphasize how she's more masculine than him now i guess

Because she's gay in the fucking books you fucking showfags.

As Varys rounds the corner and the three look at each other before it cuts to Dinklage winking at the camera.

she has a beta orbiter and a chad that fucks kinda rapes her in the books tho.

was there any reason to give her armor that would crack her sternum the first time someone hit her tits with a sword?

Gender is a social construct. You're so full of old fashioned dated thought, I bet you believe gays shouldn't have any rights and that snake oil is a cure all for any illness. Maybe we should go back to horse carriages because automobiles are so expensive.

Character development doesn't need to be related to the main plotline.

So basically you're upset that people aren't calling this scene out for objectifying women, in your mind solely because it's two women? Is that what your trying to express?

She was bi in the books. They did overplay it, though.

Women are bisexual by nature.

Do you not understand what bi means?

She is objectifying women anyway. Only retarded man-hating dykes would say otherwise.

She doesn't fuck any women in the books. Don't remember her being bi.

First of all you racist piece of shit, women can't objectify women, it doesn't work like that. Women appreciate each other, there is a HUGE difference so check your fucking privilege cis scum.

i dont remember her being bi in the books. iirc she only has that one guy she's in a ltr with

She mentions to Theon that the captain's daughter is lousy in bed. She also says she has the same appetites as men when on shore.

SJW views?

It is where the show has been going since season 2

Honestly, it was just a good character development scene for Theon starting to live now that he's done running and back to being himself again. He has to overcome the loss of his physical manhood and find that identity some other way than his dick

it was yet another scene in The Cucking and Humiliation of Theon, got's greatest and most enduring plotline. he will probably be cleaning the genitals and assholes of yara's whores with his tongue by the end of this season

lesbians don't live long in these shows so don't get too attached to Yara

to advance the POZ cultural agenda

She isn't gay, she's bi. And it's book canon.

Add a zero, friendo.

Every single male character in this show is a cuckold. It's not just a recent thing either. Robert and Stannis are both cuckold supremes. One started a war because of a woman and the other made a slave witch his second in command.

>Implying he doesn't dab their cunts with flavored fuck oil before they go to Yara

>scroll through thread
>no webm of her dyking out yet

What the fuck is wrong with you autists?

>And it's book canon.

google.com/search?q=% population gay

oh wow it's almost like every statistic thrown around by libcucks is complete bullshit

I think this perception is more a product of you surrounding yourself with places that call you cuckold every day. You guys try to make each other out to be cucks every single day you come here in almost every thread

>gay characters should only exist if they're explicitly furthering the plot somehow

OP pls

Why are some of the characters left handed? Because that's just how some people are, it makes the world more realistic.

I can't understand what s ironic anymore

the house of baratheon is a stag
>being surprised that a house that shows off its horns is a house that gets cucked for a living

Honestly, you have to give it up to GRRM, he was being consistent

>hey sis, let me watch
>you know I can't get a boner

It's the same as Chekov's gun: if an aspect of a character isn't going to affect the story, don't bother drawing the audience's attention to it.

Because it's trendy. It's wish fulfillment for girls who wanna pretend to be as tough and lascivious as men are, except it comes across as an affectation when they try to do it. Women are great, but it's almost impossible for a woman to be cool in the same way men are capable of being. It's not in their wheelhouse.

making people who believe in social justice is god shitposting

Shut the fuck up

Just imagining this is making me choke up.

So you could make a webm out of it and post it here for my enjoyment

For You

Are you seriously suggesting that works of fiction shouldn't reveal absolutely anything about characters except the facets of them that will directly affect the plot? That's fucking retarded, user.

Anyway, you never know. She could fuck Dany into an ally.

The books.

It's not in the wheelhouse of most men either. The definitive factors in what makes a person cool is beyond just simply being a man or a woman.

There really is nothing about this scene that is pandering or out of line with the rest of the story. It's a reversal of when Yara and Theon both met, which has been something woven into this story from the beginning.

this could come to play in that she will never sire a child if she is purely lesbian

if euron dies

no child = house greyjoy is going to fall

>not seeing this coming

She's Bi as many people have pointed out. Closest that was shown in the show was when she was acting like she wanted Theon's cock when they first met back up.

I never suggested that most men were cool, you fucking faggot. I said that men are capable of being cool, while it's much more difficult for a woman to display the same attitude that makes men cool without coming across as tryhard. How many naturally cool women can you actually think of? Susan Sontag, Freja Beha, Patti Smith... that's pretty much it off the top of my head. The rest who affect that attitude come across as girls playing pretend.

>There really is nothing about this scene that is pandering or out of line with the rest of the story.
It's not dumb from a narrative standpoint, it's cringe-inducing from a characterization standpoint.

>And it's book canon.
nope

>The rest who affect that attitude come across as girls playing pretend.

Note that this is as much you the observer making this judgement as it does about them. If you hand a bunch of people identical resumes with randomly generated names, they'll consistently vote the ones with male names as much more competent and hireable. Your opinions on women as a group influence how you view the individuals within that group.

Bad bait m8.

Everyone is a fag on HBO.

What else do you expect from a bunch of hedonistic jews?

You are fucking dumb.

>lives around no other women
>likes to fuck women

yup

There needs to be a strong carpet munching dike character to represent the defects in society that are carpet munching dikes.

After all, we had the faggot pair in Loras and Renly, then, of course, we had the pedo in Meryn fucking Trant, so it's only fitting that they shoehorn another defect in the form of this dike bitch.

I've never wanted anything to happen more than this.

Most men come across the same way. The scene was also pretty significant for the character growth of Theon that expanded his arc

Is there any male that isn't a fucking cuck in this show?

>Make her gay

She fucks both men and women in the books. Her cunt also becomes the world. It's just tits and dragons you fucking faggots.

All the fucking cock in this show and you're pissed there's two women on screen at once? Jesus Christ

Gives them a chance to include more tits.

GOT is literally "We Appeal to the Lowest Common Denominator: The Show".

>She fucks both men and women in the books.

Your thinking of Dany.

Fucking nonsense. First, resumes aren't the end-all be-all of qualification. It's perfectly reasonable to allow things like gender to influence your perception of the person; there are qualities that are inherent to men just as there are qualities that are inherent to women. Ignoring them it retarded.

Second, my perception of men as a group don't keep me from noticing the few men that exhibit the same grace that women do, and similarly my perception of women as a group don't keep me from conceding that women like Patti Smith are cool. If I had a gender bias, I wouldn't have made that concession.

Fuck off

she is on a ship and looks manly as fuck, I do not believe any man would want to fuck that or care for her like they do proper women

she fucks whatever, it makes sense to make her gay but making sansa or people like that gay fukc no sense

loras is a fag

That point of view is exactly what a gender bias is. That you admit to it and think it makes sense is fine but don't go claiming it's not a gender bias you pussy.

It's hot.

>I think this perception is more a product of you surrounding yourself with places that call you cuckold every day
Robert was literally a cuckold though. And you have to be blind or have drunk the lefty coolaid to believe that this show has systematically shat on anything that resembles a strong male character while hyping up the females to completely unbelievable levels.

Muh dick

I'm glad someone said it, and early. Not that I'm shipping these two but I seriously wonder just how far she was going to let that go on.

"LOL JUST A PRANK BRO"

No, you fucking illiterate, I'm thinking of Asha Greyjoy.

>well uh maybe it's because of your perception!
Fuck up, he literally acknowledged women that he thought were genuine.

A woman doesn't need desire to bear a child, just patience.

>pussy as a pejorative
That's sexist as fuck you faggot

And allowing the complete package to inform your view of a person is distinct from bias, which would entail prejudging someone before the entire package is presented. In other words, it's the resume + traits + meeting that determine a good employee. So the resume study is inherently flawed.

got hard during that scene desu

>shipping

Get the fuck back to Tumblr, asshole.

she needed to assert her dominance over her fleet so she gotta be the butch

is it possible for those red sorceresses to bring a penis?

it was just sad watching him not be able to fuck those whores

was there a reason to ignore the fact that ironborn would never pay for sex because paying for luxuries is against there religion

Who said they're paying?

No man, its pretty easy: if a woman makes up your mind, you are a cuck

This show is all about men losing faith and women filling their heads with bullshit and sad puppy faces until they ride to their deaths

>SUBVERSION

10 year old Varys penis

Seems like the kinda person who fucks whoever she wants regardless of sexual organs.