How come people still like this character?

How come people still like this character?

Also, please tell me she plans to invade this season, because the build up for her story-arc is getting really cumbersome.

because emilia is adorable

This.

Also because she makes people mad. Even moreso in the books. Can't wait til she gets to Westeros and fries that loser Stannis's ass to be honest.

The more well liked characters she kills, the better.

I actually missed her in this episode

But Stannis was slain by Brienne of Tarth?

not in the books, retard

Daenerys fries Stannis in the books?

>implying the books are still canon

You're cute when you're mad.

I like how she fucks up all the time. It's pretty funny. Emilia's face is great. So many reaction images. Also her costumes are nice and it's funny watching people write more and more shit on how brown people accepting her as their savior all the time is bad.

She will.

House of the Undying predicts that Stannis is one of the lies Dany will slay, and a book later Stannis sees himself melting to death while gazing in the flames.

It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together.

What is the current army roll call for her?

The Unsullied
The Dothraki
The (possibly three) Dragons
Tyrion Lannister
Jorah Mormont
The Iron Born (?)
Jon Snow's Army (?)
Jon Snow (?)
The Lord of Light (?)

The dragon slut and mother of demons, Dany is EVIL.

Stannis is the good guy.

So then how come the showrunners chose to make Stannis die like a bitch to Brienne of Tarth? If it is true that they hate the character, wouldn't Stannis melting to the clear cut favorite of the show be a much better ending?

Dothraki screamers
Unsullied
Unscrupulous sellswords
Moqorro and the Red Faith in general
Tyrion Lannister, kin/kingslaying dwarf
Jorah the Slaver
Victarion and his raping pirates
Marwyn the Mage
Three living breathing WMDs
And Barristan Selmy

Anyone who thinks she won't be a catastrophic disaster for Westeros is blind.

> The Lord of Light
> Daenerys

I'm glad I'm not the only one who suspected that these two storylines would eventurally cross. I suspected this right from the first episode of this season when they showed those missionaries in Meereen.

That sure seems like one hell of a fucking diverse blend. But where does the Lord of Light come into play?

Because they couldn't figure out a way to have Stannis stay alive and active until Dany showed up, so they killed him prematurely.

It's not a waste either, considering most of the prophecies have been dropped from the show, so there was no foreshadowing Dany forcing Stannis to pay the Iron Price.

What if Lord of Light were actually the Lady of Light?

Why wouldn't I like this character? Why wouldn't I like any of the characters? The only character I don't like is Tommen the Cuck and the queen until we find out this episode that her faith is all a ruse.

Is it wrong of me to actually want Daenerys to feed Stannis to her dragons just to watch the butthurt of so many?

All across Essos, followers of R'hllor revered Dany as Azor Ahai Reborn, their equivalent of the Messiah.

Benerro, their religious head, sent one of his top ranking subordinates to her, Moqorro. He meets Tyrion first, and then is picked up by Victarion, who was sailing towards Dany to offer her his ships and his help in retaking the Seven Kingdoms.

Should I feel upset that my favorite character in this series is a damn Eunuch?

Stannis is dead though so not sure how she would feed them him

No? If he's your favorite so be it

Not at all, man.

It's one of the main reasons why I root for her, to be honest.

I hope the chapter where it happens is from Stannis's or Davos's point of view as well.

Oh lol.

Should we also add Varys to the list since he has a spy network?

The only thing I have to look forward to is her coming to Westeros with the imp and Theon, if ever. Stannis is dead. Starks are poop and take up like most of the screen time.

Question, how could Dany stay mad at Jorah after getting to know Tyrion and how he vouches for Varys who was the one that sent Jorah to her possibly to make sure she was safe?

He makes me want to become a Eunuch myself.

Book Varys doesn't support Dany, he's a supporter of Aegon.

Dany and Viserys were supposed to attack Westeros with a Dothraki horde and fail, leaving the Seven Kingdoms unstable and vulnerable to Aegon barging in and taking the Throne with ease.

But isn't Aegon not a true Targaryen?

>we will never see asshai

He's not, and Varys is not a true Targaryen supporter either.

Aegon being a Blackfyre will be completely irrelevant to the people of Westeros. Power lies where men think it does, as Varys tells Tyrion in ACoK, if people believe Aegon to be a Targaryen, then he's just as good as a Targaryen.

But Aegon doesn't exist.

It's sad that the only way Dany can die is if another strong female character is the one who does it like Arya because of the fear of the social media cunts.

That's really fucking sexist.