He killed millions of people because he was feeling extra emotional

>he killed millions of people because he was feeling extra emotional
>He is a good a friend

>DUDE MY SON LMAO

I thought I was your friend

I really wanted to like it, I really did, I mean I did like it, but I wanted to love it. It was really mediocre and I love the X-men. I loved the quicksilver scene, ending scene with the danger rooms and the costumes, and the wolverine scene of course. But tonally it was all over the place, something was seriously wrong with this film. They didn't know how to deal with Apocalypse and translate him into a villain for a film. Also Psylocke was painfully dull as a character and Munn's performance was lacking, why did they even cast a G4 slut? Don't get it. Angel was really irritating in this film, and Magneto's arc seemed really rushed and there was no consequences by the end of the film. Then they hype up Mr . Sinister in the end credits scene. I mean honestly, another thing that pissed me off is they didn't have jubilee do anything, I was really disappointed by that. Apocalypse's design was really shitty, it was awful actually, he looked so bad I couldn't take him seriously. Also Sansa is a terrible Jean she is fucking ugly and doesn't hold a candle to the orignal Gene. Same goes for Cyclops. Also Storm's character was criminally underused, and she is irredeemable, she aided a literal psychopath in destroying a quarter of the world, then because she has a change of heart we are supposed to forget abotu what she had just done? Not only that Magneto killed so many and they just ignore it in the film like it's ok now, he's redeemed because they killed Apocalypse? Fucking retarded.

>he killed millions of people because he was feeling extra emotional
>He is a good a friend

Y-you are.

Those people were and are complicit in suppressing mutants. They deserved to die.

I wasn't expecting Magneto to be the one to cause the apocalypse. Seriously, he's crippled the entire world for at least decades. Millions of people will die from starvation. Civil wars will erupt across the globe. You can't just destroy shipping and infrastructure like that.

GODZILLA DID NOTHING WRONG

Why was Apocalypse so boring?
Why was mudslide Storm so beautiful?

No idea if that's a copy/paste things you posted, but I agree with nearly all of it.

He was the only horseman that wasn't useless

Can someone give me a screen grab of the Magneto shook the world up aftermath where it's like a shipyard with a bridge and CGI is just that right amount of bad?

That awkward moment when you watch Godzilla 2014 and Godzilla works harder to prevent collateral damage and civilian casualties than Superman did in Man of Steel

So in the comics Magneto solos Apocalypse pretty easily, ripping him in half with his powers... Which female Xman kills him in the movie?

Difference being that Godzilla is an animal and shouldn't be entirely subjected to human morals by the audience.

Jean

Pretty lame

Jean is the most powerful mutant to exist basically. It's not lame at all.

Jean is basically the Antichrist though.

Actually the most jarring part of the scene wasn't that she was able to fry him to ashes. It's that she was able to put The Phoenix back in the bottle when she was done. The fire fades and she's just herself again, has it ever worked that way before?

No it's lame. Magneto is the one to fuck him up and they fucked it up by having an uninteresting boring character kill the second most powerful opponent of the X Men

Essentially the Phoenix is calling but hasn't arrived to her yet and yeah it's happened.

>Magneto the one to fuck him up
Yeah nah it's like 5 different mutants breh

>Jean being one of the most uninteresting boring characters

Yeah you should actually read some comics for once kiddo. Fuck this board is full of idiots.

Wolverine, a relatively weak mutant fucked her up

>Jean is the most powerful mutant to exist basically.
Scarlet Witch and Franklin Richards disagree with you.

Is that Blob? The fuck did they do to him! Why is he so scared to shit, Blob was just a fat smart ass.

>Yeah nah it's like 5 different mutants breh

No, Nate dies killing Holocaust, and Magneto rips Apocalypse in two. Also what is interesting about Jean? Shes the female fucking Scott Summers for god sakes

She let him

Begged him to, actually

Yeah there's a reason for that she basically used what was left of herself inside herself to let wolverine achieve that.

I said basically and her time of being most powerful is before those people really did anything...

How about you read the fucking comics like I suggested and stop spouting stupid shit.

>She was asking for it

Check your mutant privilege shitlord

If thats actually Blob I think its kinda fucking awesome he got his costume.

It's incredibly lame. Apocalypse is soloing all of them and then phoenix faggotry magically wins the fight for them.

Jean is an incredibly boring character in the comics too faggot.

Nah Jean and Scotts story is great and leads to tons of other great stories.

that's a jew for ya

PastA?

But how could xe know that those buildings contained humans?

>The Blob
>Was in the first movie (sort of)
>Was in the third movie (sort of)
>Was in Origins (sort of)
>Was in Apocalypse (for real this time)