Thoughts on the new Cherry Glazerr album?

Thoughts on the new Cherry Glazerr album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l3Pnr3S10yA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I liked it but the first song is still by very far my favorite. So I'm not disappointed but it would have been nice if there was atast one other song as exciting.

i hate the "oh wow so 90s" cover

Wut

What's 90s covers does it remind you of?

that art style was pretty popular in the mid 90s

That artist was so popular in the o0s that a very famous band named themselves after his comic book which is simply what that style is. I tbink it pissibly became less niche in the 90s whereas it was very popular among metal and hardcore bands with comic artists like Chris Warner long before they became famous making covers for bands like Whermacht and Poison Idea wbo arent that remived from 7 Year Bitch if at all.

Goddammit

o0s = 80s

well comics in general had that boom in the 90s so its natural that a comic art style would be popular

No in the 80s

That was a typo

Really liked the singles from this one, does anyone have a mega or link to the full album though?

I watched the music video where she fucks a guitar and got an erection

She also posts her tits a lot but it's not in an ironic way so it kind of ruins it, she's also pretty ugly

no i was referring to the resurgence comics had in the 90s when collecting them and whatnot became very very popular

>where she fucks a guitar and got an erection
Wait wut

She shows her tits in the lead single for this album. Or specifically one tit.

youtube.com/watch?v=l3Pnr3S10yA

Also can someone tell me why some members left the band?

My point is that the 90s have no more hold over this style than any other decade. Maybe I'm wrong but I just cited examples too.

And the 90s saw the most gigantic bubble burst in comics history so I don't really known what you mean about that. The 80s were far more popular for comics by any standard. I had tables at conventions in the early 90s

>the 90s saw the most gigantic bubble burst in comics history
yeah thats better put. but it got super huge for a short period.

Some idiot at half price books put this out for 50 cents

it won't let me post a link. Go to itdmusic . com you'll find it there

>it won't let me post a link.
Wtf

Is this Trump's new America?

I hope so

What a degenerate slut

can't stop listening to it. in my opinion it's a really good one

Bang average

>no degenerate slut Clem to waifu

Wait wut

Why can't Clem be your waifu? Did you see her boob in that other video? Very nice