Signature Gathering Approved for California Independence Initiative

yahoo.com/news/m/f0173e70-e640-34eb-a71a-232474913637/ss_signature-gathering-approved.html

1. Your country
2. Would you support the New Californian Republic?

1. Flag
2. YES.

Other urls found in this thread:

d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/yescalifornia/pages/1/attachments/original/1482608371/Calexit_Book_1.1.pdf?1482608371
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisak_children's_concentration_camp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. Flag
2. Yes. I'll gladly support anything that divides the American people and weakens the American state. That's why I'm also happy about Trump's victory.

Flag
Yep
I'd move there before they left and live in cozy norcal social democracy

Fuck Californians. I hope Trumps kills them all if they attempt treason.

NCR is the best faction.

Wha-
PRESIDENT TANDI WHEN

Aren't states constitutionally forbidden from seceding?

yes

Texas can leave.

>Cali secedes
>Trump builds dam on colorado river
>Cali is kill

China supplies Cali with desalination plants.

1. Flag
2. No
FUCK YOU DEGENERATES AND FUCK YOUR DEGENERATE WAY OF LIFE LANIUS WILL KILL YOU, WE WILL ENSLAVE YOUR WIFE AND YOUR KIDS WILL MAKE FUTUR LEGIONNAIRES TRUE TO CAESAR

>2. Yes. I'll gladly support anything that divides the American people and weakens the American state. That's why I'm also happy about Trump's victory.

This.

Trump is the best thing that can happen to the rest of the world.

Good that I've learned Mandarin.

This is false.
They can split into five more states but that is all they can do.

>white minority
>depends on water supply
>niggers and spics
>white guilt liberals
>Hollywood Jews

Yes

Flag

NCR Yes

Yes, I'd love for Californians to stop moving to other states and being generally cancerous.

California is literally the best thing about America.

And as we see America becoming a literal fascist shithole, I would even advocate to recognize Californa as the true representative of the USA, and not the rest.

>declaring independence is against the law of the country
well d'uh

>average iq skyrockets
>america literally 100% white again
>the new nation of california cucked politically and fails within 20 years
yes please

We've got for glacial water for days so they should join us.

>you might kill Chicanos trying to rebel and then get through to their sanctuary loving white traitors to publicly execute them

there are plenty of countries where this isn't the case

Most countries seem to have no hard constitutional stance on the matter, making it an ambiguous topic. In Canada for example, because of the Quebec sovereignty movement, the topic was debated at length, and in the end the Supreme court ruled that, in the event that a referendum decided that Quebecers wanted independence, Canada would be constitutionally forced to negotiate with Quebec to respect the sovereignty of the majority, however Quebec wouldn't be allowed to do any sort of unilateral declaration, i.e. they would be forced to negotiate. Of course, the issue is still very ambiguous because "negotiate" means little to nothing in practice, but it shows that, at least in theory, secession is actually legal in Canada.

And IIRC, in South Africa it explicitely says in their constitution that secession is legal.

>in the event that a referendum decided that Quebecers wanted independence, Canada would be constitutionally forced to negotiate with Quebec to respect the sovereignty of the majority
lol cucks

>democracy means crybabies can leave at any time because they want to speak French and let in more Muslims

Thinking about it, California would be a pretty cool country.

Good, good, let the hatred towards your own countrymen flow through your body. I love the way this is developing.

New England should also secede but keep the name of the US. The rest of the shithole can be walmartistan or something.

nevermind "democracy lol", what about the loss of MUH LAND?
obviously independence is something won by hardship if not straight up conflict

It is but Texas can split into five different states if it wants to.(i.e.South Texas West Texas and Austin).

American Civil War 2.0 when?

Any decent Californian has already left or lives up in the north. Our public radios call Norcal Hickville because you can call white people hicks and it gives you cred with beta leftists and CHIs

It's almost as expensive as Canada but it's nothing but slums and Chicanos with the black area Englewood nicknamed Englehood

Maine is the only good state in NE

I'm glad that you see it that way.

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys tear your own country apart from the inside.

thanks Mo Hammed

it'll never happen, kek

d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/yescalifornia/pages/1/attachments/original/1482608371/Calexit_Book_1.1.pdf?1482608371

AHAHahAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAH
THIS SHIT IS FUNNIER THAN THE BREAK UP OF YUGOSLAVIA

This. And put the stars back into a circle ala the original flag

"Trump will never happen, kekl"

I don't know about Paraguay, but Canada is completely and utterly artificial in every sense of the word. There is no real nation here, it's literally just the remnants of British colonies after the Brits decided they were tired of having to deal with our internal squabbling, so they just created a country of pure convenience in 1867 (but that "country" was still completely submissive to the UK until after WW1). As a result, there's no real Canadian identity. This is the reason why Canadians always bring up meme "identity" ideas such as "we say sorry a lot xD". For this reason, Canadians don't really care all that much about muh clay.

What will be the catchphrase of the civil war that will follow CalExit?

Remove Kebab? Remove Iphones? Remove Liburuls?

I look forward to it too. Balkanization when?

The only difference is the brown people are going to lose this time, cathocuck nazi

if West Coast goes independent, US will be forever Republican.

It's just a trick, they're trying to ge us to spend more money extending the wall to the north west. Think about it
>california leaves
>we can't block off baja mexico
>mexicans sneak through baja california
>liberals let mexicans through the US-Commiefornia border
Trump has been played like a steinway under the fingers of a talented Austrian Jew

>Californians are going to lose their 500m dollars of gibsmedat money from the federal government, even if they don't secede

but the "cathocuck nazis" won, and are now living much much better than Serbians are.

>California
>Literally yes

Probably because they're not smack dab in the middle of Muslim third world shitholes, they would've lost if NATO didn't intervene

Indeed. We all need to support the efforts to remove the shackles of federal slavery from states like California so they can prosper without being brought down constantly like it was the case with Slovenia and Croatia.

i see. so there's a danger Quebec will become your own private NZ or it's all bravado?

>implying california is trump
trump would never ever allow that to happen; if they try something he'll fuck their shit up, that's for sure, he doesn't care

>Implying California is one of those republican gibsmedat states that leeches more money than it sends to the federal govt.

Nice story jimbo

Democrats not only lose the presidency but also the House of Reps.They should be campaigning for the rural farmers and people anyway so this should wake them up.

>republican gibsmedat states
You mean the South which has the highest proportion of blacks, not counting the warzone cities up north

Yes please for the love of god this is all ive ever wanted

>so there's a danger Quebec will become your own private NZ
For the time being independence seems extremely unlikely. It seems to be relatively cyclical (for example in the mid-80's it was pretty much dead), so who knows what will happen in the future. I think Quebec will always be something of a special snowflake in Canada, but the thing is that they fundamentally aren't THAT different from the rest of us, and they do have quite a bit of autonomy (more so than other provinces, in fact).

But even if nationalist sentiment bounces back in the future, the number of immigrants in Quebec has only been increasing for the past 20 years, and will only keep increasing in the future, and those immigrants are against independence 95% of the time. So, for this reason, it's even less likely for it to ever happen.

I swear to god we should build a wall around that failed state instead of wasting money on Mexico.The fuckers come here to Minnesota and then whine and fuck about how cold it is and they have this massive ego that California is the best state.

>“California is a conquered territory which was annexed and made a state by an act of Congress but the people of California never actually affirmatively voted to join the union like the people of the other states had the chance to do,” Marinelli told City News Service.

>“This puts us in a unique position where international law supports our right to self-determination and we designed this initiative to first establish a mandate for independence.
Is this true?
also
>implying Trump gives a shit about """international law"""

Best Coast Republic, when?

>international law supports our right to self-determination
"international law" is generally a huge meme, especially in the case of secession. Just look at Catalonia, and how useful "international law" is for them. Meanwhile, you have Abkhazia and South Ossetia which aren't at all supported by international law, but which are still completely independent. International law means absolutely nothing, especially in the continental United States of all fucking places.

aaah okay
>the number of immigrants in Quebec has only been increasing for the past 20 years, and will only keep increasing in the future
RIP in piece

1. Californian
2. YES

>b-b-but the blacks!!!
Still doesn't change the fact that the south takes more than it pays back.

Why is Cali so much better than the rest of the US?

They are so close to our culture and values, unlike those other brutes living in the rest of the US.

1.Fag
2.Yes
i have had contact with someone from california about a month ago over the christmas time, so there is no personal interest or political believe for me but to see my friend happy :)

flag
I'll support the Jefferson Rebellion.

I wonder if they'd still want to secede if Arizona told them it'd result in them losing their share of the Colorado.

Maybe we should secede too....

>they would've lost if NATO didn't intervene
that's serb propaganda you mongrel.

NATO had an embargo on us, we had to get our weapons on the black market while they had the entire JNA.

Plus fucking NATO stopped us from launching operation storm for 4 years and when we did they wouldn't let us attack Banja Luka.

how does it feel being fooled by the propaganda of a meme country with an average IQ of aa west african state?

>we had to get our weapons on the black market
to be fair, it wasn't all that difficult considering how many weapons Hungary was allowing to be smuggled across its border.

"Croats are the bravest people, not because they are fearless, but because they are shameless."

"God save us from pestilence, hunger, and Croats."

The Croats had the only children-only WW2 death camp.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisak_children's_concentration_camp

No.
California was supposed to be broken into smaller states, but they offered gold to the federal government to stay one big one when they joined.

>UK
>100

that was nothing compared to what the Russians sold us. They sent Airbuses with tonnes of weapons because Sebians tried to serb them in a coup 2 years earlier so as a payback they sold us weapons on the DL.

>be croat
>be nazi murderer during WW2. killing all your neighbors
>suddenly realize your neighbors hate your dumb ass
>be lying, treasonous, muslim loving beta
>win a war after getting spanked because NATO intervenes

>be nazi murderer during WW2. killing all your neighbors
>be lying, treasonous, muslim loving beta
pick one serb diaspora

>muslim loving beta
If I'm not mistaken, the whole "muslim loving" thing was only after the war because of common hatred of Serbs. During the war, the Croats were at war with the Bosniaks because they had lots of ethnic clay in Bosnia, most notably in Mostar

You are probably the only Nazis who got away with killing your neighbors

You're just a bunch of dogs who suck the cock of the largest power near you, whether it be Germany or NATO.

They have a sizeable population of Muslims and I already told you they killed almost all their neighbors because Hitler gave them some guns

>NATO
>in the Homeland War

so...this...is the power...of American education...

You mean the war where you got destroyed the second you didn't face Conscripts

And then cried to NATO to come save you and your little Muslim boyfriends who now fuck your wife while you pretend to be white catholic europeans LMAO

the meme is much older, it goes back to WW2 when we had NDH(Croatia + BiH) with muslims in it so the serbian inteligentsia decided that we are muslim lovers because we had uslims under our control.

as you said we were at war with muslims too in the 90's they just convienently forget that little fact

Nobody forgets that you killed or tried killing every single one of your neighbors Nazi fucktard

Go get babysat by Germany or NATO some more

he's just serb diaspora, no american gives a fuck

never happened Slobodane, don't make me post pics of Gotovina. I don't want you pooping your pants over some bantz on the vietnameese cake baking forum

I'm not even 1% Serbian. Croatia and Croatians are just the lowest of Europe. You have done nothing but wacrimes

Your people pride themselves on pretending to be white and Catholic when you're just a bunch of Turks. Your country hasn't done shit, every time a major power has given you power you've abused it and killed innocent people and then gone back to hiding and denying the second the war is over. You're pussies and it's in your culture

Luckily nobody cares about your failed country that contributes nothing to Europe besides sucking German cock

>You mean the war where you got destroyed the second you didn't face Conscripts

Literally what am I reading. The Serbian paramilitary forces in Croatia had the full support of the JNA at the start of the war and they still barely took Vukovar. Look up 'tank graveyard Vukovar'. More explosive fell on Vukovar per square metre than did on Stalingrad. Think about that. It was just one side bombing in Vukovar too.

You had Serbian paramilitaries singing about literally eating Croatian meat and then executing Croats at a local farm.

Dumb fucking American. I shit on you.

Russia

No

do you really think anybody would believe you are not proxyserb when literally everythink you spew is the lowest tier Šešelj propaganda?

if you are not a serb please check your local hospital

wtf dude, you need to accept change

You think it might be because your entire history has been based around killing your neighbors? Every Balkan state hates Croatia because you put them in camps and executed them by the hundreds of thousands because your German masters told you to.

Croats are the worst, if you're a murdering warcriminal own up to it like a man does, instead after doing these things you hide like little bitches and deny everything because you sucked off dicks at the Hague and they let you go, luckily your dumbass leaders were all executed or put in jail after WW2 but in true Croatian spirit you went right back to killing innocent civilians and then denying it

t. typical denial Croatscum, you're as cringeworthy as Holocaust deniers

Croatia is the Ukraine of the Balkans

I have experienced the experience of Chechnya and do not want this happen to US

I hope they do. That way we can justify the draconian laws needed to save America.

>You think it might be because your entire history has been based around killing your neighbors?

The only things we killed were Serbs and Turks. And Serbs are crypto-Turks ever since they helped them take Constantinople, anyway.

good job Stojane, I'll leave this here just so you know who your ancestors are

It's not worth arguing with a brainwashed fascist neo-nazi Croat lmao

you do realize that nobody but serbs say neo-nazi as an isult on this board Stojane?

you guys are so dumb you can't even larp right

>the proud fascist Croat, happy that he has killed innocent civilians, now is about to get executed by real men in uniform because his German master has left this little cuck to die
LMAOing at Croat cucks, serving their German masters

wtf I love roaches now