Eternal /got/ general

Bearloli is Davos's new Shireen edition

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10410798
youtube.com/watch?v=nBYv0VnR_qE
youtube.com/watch?v=qQuiTa9isS0
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-6-who-did-sansa-write-to-a7066916.html
zap2it.com/2016/03/game-of-thrones-season-6-spoilers-ian-mcshane-drops-another-one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw they kept Jaime's golden pimp slap from the books
THE FIST THAT WAS PROMISED

>June 12: “No One”: Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) finds cause for concern. Cersei (Lena Headey) prepares for the worst. Sansa (Sophie Tuner) takes control. Arya (Maisie Williams) is not alone. Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss; directed by Mark Mylod.

>June 19: “Battle of the Bastards”: Ramsay (Iwan Rheon) surprises his audience. Jon (Kit Harington) retaliates. Dany (Emilia Clarke) is true to her word. Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss; directed by Miguel Sapochnik.

>June 26: “The Winds of Winter”: A queen comes forth. Euron (Pilou Asbæk) reveals himself. Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) meets a friend turned foe. King’s Landing awaits justice. The Night’s Watch gathers. Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss; directed by Miguel Sapochnik.)

STANDING

YEAH BUT IT WASNT TO DEFEND BRIENNE'S HONOUR SO IT WAS SHIT

So we got lemoncloak now

on the edge!

>Ramsay surprises his audience
Rickon arrow in the back confirmed

>The Night's Watch gathers
Wall comes down?

>mfw the queen of Dorne is bad pussy

>NUCLEAR

Fuck are you me and I am you? I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw that.

>Brienne meets a friend turned foe

nooooooooooo

How many people do I have to kill to spend the rest of my nights eating her pussy?

Why did he look like Pilou Asbaek?

>Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) meets a friend turned foe.
Lady Stoneheart for sure. What other friends does Brienne have? I guess you could say Jaime but there's no reason for him to be her enemy.

>sansa takes charge

what do they mean by this /got/ ?

Too bad sneks suck ass, nice tits though!

this whole thread is me

Link ?

strawpoll.me/10410798
strawpoll.me/10410798
strawpoll.me/10410798

How was the new episode, lads?

>Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) meets a friend turned foe
Fuck
Given that Brienne meets Jaime next episode, it could be possible that this refers actually to Lady Stoneheart
I don't want to get hyped, but now it seems possible

they mean jaime but they're trolling people so they get hype for LSH

you have to go through me first, you whoreson

June 27 Winds of Winter is released

How do people like this episode?

20 minutes of this episode was Septon Ray filler.

20 minutes of this show was Jon & Sansa talking filler.

10 minutes of this show was Jaime's character regressing filler.

10 minutes of this show was "Arya getting stabbed" le ebin twist. Whether it was actually her or not means little, since it contradicts what Faceless men follows.

you can take her ass if you want. I can share

Reminded me of the killer from Too Many Cooks.

I wanted to see more of the septon

>I guess you could say Jaime but there's no reason for him to be her enemy.

It's Jaime. Didn't you see the trailer for next episode? It's pretty obvious they'll part as enemies.

How did they fit in 60 minutes of stuff in a 50 minute episode?

Episodes between mid season and season finale have always been like that

It had Ian McShane in it so it was 10/10 best Game of Thrones episode by default because it reminded me of the far superior Deadwood

youtube.com/watch?v=nBYv0VnR_qE

>you will never be a sex slave and have lesbian sex with yara

she's going to use the weapon between her legs and take back control of her agency and sexuality by seducing CIA.

are you joking? She's going to support the Tully's, he's supporting the Freys.

im in it for da BAD POOSY

is she going to scream like lysa did?

better than

>20 minutes of Kings Landing filler
>20 minutes of WE WUZ LANNISTERS, SHOW EM WHAT WE DO
>20 minutes of Dany Sue shouting a bunch of bullshit at a crowd

>ramsay captures and tortures Lady Mormont

Reminder we forgot how bad Ramday is. So not only does Rickon die while almost escaping. But L.M gets the full Ramsay love

In that case he would be a foe still foe by that episode, not a friend turned foe.

Riverrun seems to be following the book direction. Blackfish will escape without bloodshed.

WHISPERS.... IN THE AIRRRRR

>actor I liked made the show 10/10
>despite the entire episode being garbage

just like those SJW feminists that like every single episode Dany is in

>showplebs are genuinely confused and wondering who salsa sent the letter to

top kek. truly retarded.

nah just that bitch

REAL THREAD

This a bastard thread born from incest

It's Pod. He gets kidnapped by Bronn next episode.

to littlefinger right?
i mean, who the fuck else?

you're arguing semantics m8. he'll still he her friend turned foe in episode 10 if they have a major fight next ep.

I really thought I was living vicariously through the sand sneks and their manipulative femdommy man-killing

but h o l y heck today, between the waif's bitch smile when stabbing Ayra, and Lyanna Mormont being bossy as fuck, I am more satisfed than ever

AND THE ASHES ARE ALL COLD NOW

It was to Tyrion, right?

God I hope so.

Is this the first time there has been no Tyrion for two episodes straight? Is this going to be a new thing for the big characters? Since their paychecks are pretty damn big now.

>Blackfish will escape without bloodshed.

except no. The leaks that have been 100% right this season say Edmure will hand over the castle, there will be a battle and the Blackfish likely dies.

>What do we say to God of death?

Is the show just dumb downed as fuck or is it just me? Yes I know the books are dumb also but I enjoy them so whatever.

Fucking just confirm every theory with no build up damn they should have just cut characters out all together.

Strong Belwas will probably be next...

Probably Finger, maybe Robert. Definitely giving up her pussy for an army for sure.

no they're all over reddit and youtube saying she wrote to anyone but cia.

I'M NUCLEAR, I'M WAR

Why would the BWB do a 180 on their very cause for being and start randomly killing peasants? Even if Beric is dead or LSH has taken over, how does this make sense

What did Salsa say to CIA in her letter?

Jaime will kill Brienne next episode, calling it.

Why are you even questioning this show still

>Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) meets a friend turned foe.

Can only be Stoneheart since she meets Jaime next episode

Pls bring your friends

is based Blackfish going to die?

>Could it be to Tyrion? She was once married to him, and he's been willing to help her in the past; with his status as a Lannister certainly at risk of enraging Jon. If the show is hoping to finally tie together the Starks, Lannisters, and Targaryens; this could perhaps be the connection to make it happen.

It seems you answered your own question.

For what purpose?

Because fuck atleast mentioning them until now. Almost 3 seasons without mentioning, but hey let's finally bring back Edmure and Blackfish because fuck it.

What is he going to do? He is half a world away occupied with ruling Mereen and dealing with the harpies, besides as far as he knows, she is just a cunt that helped frame him for the murder of Joffrey.

best waifu coming through
>inb4 jew
yes i know :^( god damn sexy kike

It seems that he could die of old age at any moment.

love how she put the two stark fags in their place, but showed Davos respect

step it up

Did you see the episode 8 preview? Blackfish will obviously never give up.

Please tell me this is a joke.

Jon had no problems with Tyrion so why would he start now?

don't worry, he will.

She's in episode 10 tho

Bigger arms than the guy behind her.

See

So what did you guys think of the episode? I honestly think it was pretty good, 8.5/10 for me.

8/10

based blackfish and SANDOR are back

>besides as far as he knows, she is just a cunt that helped frame him for the murder of Joffrey.
tyrion isn't stupid like you tho

please tell me we will see this kike nude

It was good but what was the point of Jaime's storyline? It's somehow even more irrelevant than King's Landing.

word is we won't see her ever again. truly a shame.

>mfw sansa showed her true colors and was a bitch to jon this ep

she's a manipulative stuck up cunt. her and cia deserve each other

HHNNGGGG

she so had the kike array reduced.
That is what many of them get, even though they say jew women don't get them anymore

No khalessi doing jack shit is always a plus to me.

Her whole arc has people do everything for her I see why Robby B had respect and Stannis had respect.

Knew that fighting was the way to lead.

Anybody think they'll bring back Quaithe or did they seriously forget that whole 3 betrayals shit?

C L E G A N E B O W L
O
N
F U C K I N G
I
R
M
E
D

>It was good but what was the point of Jaime's storyline?

Redemption.

youtube.com/watch?v=qQuiTa9isS0

COCK
SUCKERS

>please tell me this is a joke.

sorry.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-6-who-did-sansa-write-to-a7066916.html

my nigga that was cool seeing Swedgin

zap2it.com/2016/03/game-of-thrones-season-6-spoilers-ian-mcshane-drops-another-one/

> “I was accused of giving the plot away, but I just think get a fucking life. It’s only tits and dragons.”

I honestly don't even remember Daenerys storyline before she got to Mereen.

Call me en edgy atheist if you want, but I honestly can't wait to see the Sparrows to get BTFO next ep.

of course she did, shes a fuckable (total hottie) kike no way she didn't get the ole nose knows thing reduced to make her passable

NOOOOOOOOOOO
>tfw you will never fap to her undressing out of those robes
if dnd make this happen i will stop talking shit about them tbhq senpai