There is absolutely zero difference between rock, bleeps and hip hop. It's all made for "kiddies"...

There is absolutely zero difference between rock, bleeps and hip hop. It's all made for "kiddies". The only difference is the instruments.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u84f2wdl6f4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=spfsdpuvUyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>instruments

Fuck it, I'm generous this evening. Have a (You)

>me? i'm a bit different from my peers. i enjoy classical. i enjoy jazz. i enjoy the mental stimulation that they give me. i feel enlightened by a good piece. rock, rap, bleeps... heh. grow up kid. you know nothing about culture, art, or what it is to be an intellectual.

No one would seriously argue otherwise unless b8'ing.

Great arguments, totally convinced me.

>There is absolutely zero difference between rock, bleeps and hip hop.
Argument: every theory or music history book ever
there you go

[citations needed]

What do you consider 'adult' music? Grimes? lol

dips fedora

Who cares if you think there all the same? If you don't like it just don't listen to it

>don't discuss music on the music board

great instruments

>there is absolutely zero difference
>the only difference is the difference

great instruments
Berlin School is quite literally Future me too thanks

if you post this convinced you're not baiting you should probably try leaving the house more than once a week

That's not even your opinion, that's just wrong

i mean lou reed writes pop songs about transvestites and heroin and stuff also made a bunch of progress with experimentation in music in general. but yeah the i feel the other 3 put more attention to the fan pleasing aspect of it rather than lou reed who thoroughly despised every single fan

How so?

What makes one of those genres better than another?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u84f2wdl6f4

m.youtube.com/watch?v=spfsdpuvUyQ

Right because songs like these sound the same

Fuck how did I even just do that
Meant for

I don't think OP meant they sound the same, I assume he meant they are all the same in quality, target audience etc