Tfw redemption

>tfw redemption

Going to be hard with an empty track. Hope they can qualify.

Will they re-run the finals too?

>amerihands

It will be a piece of piss. They run 42.70 in their sleep

it's ok, they only could eliminate the stupid chinks from the final

fuck, i missed the relays?

It was just heats. Huezil elbowed /ourgirl/ on a baton transfer which allowed some white girls to win the heat.

Did anyone see felix's qt temper tantrum after the fuck up? Made my dick hard

Fucking American privilege

That's fucking bullshit, the rules don't say you cannot get over the line with your arms, the amerinigger should have run closer to the other side and nothing would have happened

>the rules don't say you cannot get over the line with your arms

Yes they do you stupid fucking kraut

webm?

We make the rules, we run this world.

As you can tell from the butthurt:
Germany """""won""""" the tainted race in question.

>Germany """""won""""" the tainted race in question.
>be amerifat
>just barely not too stupid to run a pretty much straight course
>Too stupid to hand an item over while running though
Hahahaha you know what, if germany would send that many niggers as athletes on the track, I would wish for them to have something like that happen to them.
But you are proud niggers win for you.
Kill yourself.

its just a heat calm down bro

man, it's the only thing they are going to win today, so he's rightfully pissed that they are going to get BTFO in the finals now.

It's called obstruction and it's against the rules. How does allowing runners stick their arms over the lane whenever they want make any sense to you?

>germans in charge of knowing anything

That's literally what the rules say

>all blacks are niggers REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do nazis have such short fuses on this board? No one gets as buttblasted as fast as Hans

their country is turning into a mudslime haven with each passing minute, so pent up frustration i assume

>amerifat pretending that he read the rules

when the bantz gets too far
sorry for that ameriswims

>their country is turning into a mudslime haven with each passing minute, so pent up frustration i assume
>le refugee meme
Do you even realize that we are still 905+ white whereas you are literally not even 50% white in a few years?
You're probably a nigger yourself

And you did as well?

We get to hear all the BOO in the ZOO with the niggers running around by themselves.

they have to re run it alone? that's still bullshit. should just automatically qualify them instead of wasting their time/energy. hell just give them the gold too.

>collision

Any webm/video of this?

Fucking americheats have the ioc bought and paid for

Literally no contact, cheating pussy fucked up and it's trying to blame it on someone else

If this has been the othet way around this wouldn't have happened

desu the br girl was clearly on the wrong place there

Obvious contact, hue girl lost balance.

They are lucky security is now removing every person that boos, else they wouldn't be able to hear their own thoughts

>americheats
>ameripees
>amerifats
>ameridoops
>americruds
this is mental

can't be that hard since only 1000 or so people show up to the stadium

kek

You can see the moment she do a false step and loses balance.
It's all her fault.

Someone literally walked in our lane, are team NL asleep? why didn't they try the same protest

Only predetermined countries get cheats in their favour. USA, UK, Russia namely

keep the butthurt coming fellas

I appreciate your honesty

You can see the moment the hue monkey elbows her and slows her, and the hue monkey's arm bounces forward as she quickly jumps back to the center of the lane

Good thing that they get a second shot.
How much of a disadvantage is running by yourself against the clock ?

Jamaica walked a moment in the lane of Samuels. I hope it's not just me and the commentators that saw this and that we are going to protest too.

What is this? Soccer?
The gorilla is that weak that a hand touching her hips makes her lose balance like a fucking person with parkinson?

Keep the butthurt coming shart in mart.
After the forced russia elimination no one is buying usa bullshit anymore.
Cheating is in your veins jiggaboo.

can be both an advantage and disadvantage at the same time. Running alone means you have nothing to compare to, no pace to keep. But sometimes running in a heat with no real competition means your time can end up slower.

The latter isn't an issue in track events, since it is accounted for by the top 2 in a heat advancing no matter what, but you see it happen in swimming (where advancement is only based on time), when someone looks good and finishes their heat in 1st or 2nd, but it turns out their time wasn't good enough to actually make the next round.

>literally breaks rules and crosses lanes to to make contact with an opponent
>calls others cheaters

um ok